PDA

View Full Version : Almost able to Dress Again!

Sarasometimes
08-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Since I'm closeted and the family is around for the summer i haven"t dressed since July 7th! Good news is school will soon be starting. I do love having them all home but Sara wants to go out.
I did get a bit of a chance to shop but it was for my wife's birthday. I'm not sure if that helped or not. Sort of like being in a candy store with no money!
This week I hope to make a salon hair apointment for early Sept. Just wanted to share.

outhiking
08-18-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm right there with you sister. I've had a few fleeting opportunities and I've underdressed quite a bit, but I'm looking forward to spending the day dressed and feeling pretty.

susangirl
08-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Sara I know how you feel. I haven't dressed in over two months because of my busy summer schedule, kids, and a move. I hope this will be my last move ever. Tomorrow Susan will once again return. The butterflys are in my stomach. I'm driving from Atlanta south to my home town which should take about 4 to 5 hours but it will take Susan around 8 to 10 because I love to stop at malls, stores, and grab a meal or two. The dress for tomorrow is a new teal and navy blue top, jeans, black steletios and stockings for sure. I think I'll be a brunette instead of blond. Damm I can't frecking wait.