PDA

View Full Version : Feminization Hypnosis

cdkrista420
08-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Soooo, lately I've been finding myself loving to watch those feminization brainwashing/hypnosis videos online...does anybody else like this?

docrobbysherry
08-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Apparently not! Where can we find them, Krista!?

Tracii G
08-19-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't need any LOL. I'm way girly for a guy but I would love to try anyway.

Beth Wilde
08-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Here's one option Hynaudio (http://hypnaudio.net/sessions/downloads/category/5-feminization) and download the feminization app. Feels very good when I listen to it, whether it does anything is, I would imagine, down to the user.....

kimdl93
08-19-2012, 06:00 PM
I am a total skeptic of such nonsense.

BLUE ORCHID
08-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Hi Krista, Be careful that you don't hypnotize yourself.

Inna
08-19-2012, 06:27 PM
I have watched these videos and they do nothing to feminize, I mean, my hair became curlier and my eyebrows seemed to get thinner, my butt became more rounded and my hips grew sideways, breasts grew to a DD and eye lashes are a mile long, but all that could just be a coincidence!

Kate Simmons
08-19-2012, 08:28 PM
We are whoever we think we are, hypnosis notwithstanding. Besides, I'd probably get hypnotized to think I was in Sing-Sing.:heehee::)

Sophia Claire
08-19-2012, 08:32 PM
The way I see it, the worst thing that is likely to happen is that you waste your time.

RADER
08-19-2012, 08:55 PM
It sounds like someone is trying to sell me a bridge. I do not need a bridge.
Rader

docrobbysherry
08-19-2012, 08:56 PM
But, just say I NEED a bridge, WHERE can I see it?

Amy R Lynn
08-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Here is one that I found on youtbue. Seems that they have a whole course that you can buy... but they don't mention a price on the website.... makes me wonder.. But the video is interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rRA4iZgjxI

Stephenie S
08-19-2012, 11:13 PM
Well, my results were quite similar to Inna's.

I think there must be something to this hypnosis idea. Perhaps someone will get a grant.

Stephie

cdkrista420
08-20-2012, 06:02 AM
Hi Krista, Be careful that you don't hypnotize yourself.

Isn't that what I'm trying to do?

cdkrista420
08-20-2012, 06:07 AM
I'm def not trying to promote or sell anything, and I'm def not saying I that they work, I'm just saying I enjoy watching them :battingeyelashes:

I was/am skeptical, and I've only seen the ones on youtube, and the naughtier ones on xtube etc, but I really enjoy the sexiness of the girls and LOVE feeling as fem as possible. I have to admit tho, since I watched the first one for fun, I have been wanting to be more and more krista :daydreaming:

Edwina
08-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Just looked at the first couple of minutes but saw that there was a mention of a website cheetu.com Does that provide a clue.

sometimes_miss
08-20-2012, 09:45 AM
You can find self hypnosis videos on youtube; you can go to text to speech sites and create your own, download them in wmv format, and convert them to mp3's. Put them in a cheap mp3 player, put it on repeat at a low volume, and listen to it as you sleep. Helped me lose weight. You can use a free program called Audacity to cut and paste parts of an audio file to make one you like. You can download youtube videos; just google video downloader and pick one. Some will also convert the file into an mp3 for you, then all you have to do is edit it the way you want.

Beverley Sims
08-20-2012, 11:45 AM
My brain has been washed out for too long for them to take effect.
They probably help in your fantasy moments, I have watched them and I did not grow larger boobs.:)

Marie-Elise
08-20-2012, 01:28 PM
I haven't listened to or watched any of these but I suspect my mind would wander and I would never make it through one. Kind of the reason audio books don't work for me.

Princess_Andria
08-20-2012, 01:35 PM
1 of the 1st forums i ever signed up to sissy school has got a huge audio section like this, deals with different kinds of audio, the best hypno stuff i've heard though IMO is Isabella Valentine.

Momarie
08-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Here is one that I found on youtbue. Seems that they have a whole course that you can buy... but they don't mention a price on the website.... makes me wonder.. But the video is interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rRA4iZgjxI

Please CAREFULLY read the web address ~ www.cheetu.com

Get it cheetu???

Amy R Lynn
08-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Please CAREFULLY read the web address ~ www.cheetu.com

Get it cheetu???

I suspect that it is an Indian company. The pictures of the people they had on the website looked like they could be from India, Pakistan or one of those countries. That may actually be someone's last name over there.