PDA

View Full Version : What colour undies?

crispy
09-14-2004, 07:29 AM
What colour undies do you prefer, and what does your choice say about you?

I only ever wear black, navy, white or fleshtone. Pink or pastel girly colours don't have any appeal.

- White feels innocent and sweet. :rolleyes:
- Black is blatent and suggestive. :p
- I like the look of navy, but the choice is limited, except in leotards and swimsuits. :(
- Fleshtone always seems to make me feel sexiest, because it is in some way secretive, deceptive and fraudulent. ;)

Jennifer_Ph
09-14-2004, 07:39 AM
Suntan! ;) Usually sheer to waist.

jessicadiane
09-14-2004, 07:45 AM
I like to wear beige and white.I would love to own a black pair of panties ;)

Lee
09-14-2004, 08:13 AM
I like to wear white panties and bra's.

CharlotteSomers
09-14-2004, 08:16 AM
Oh god, I like them all. I have white, black, baby blue, pink, flowers, blue flowers. I love all my panties and have matching bras for all of them. It just depends on what mood I'm in.

nuffsaid
09-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Oh god, I like them all. I have white, black, baby blue, pink, flowers, blue flowers. I love all my panties and have matching bras for all of them. It just depends on what mood I'm in.

For me its not the color that matters much, but the fabric and the mood I'm in.

Everyday business woman I wear cotton. I want to feel sexy I wear nylon or satin, Feeling naughty I wear thongs with tight pants. etc...

As I said, its for me. I don't know about the rest.

Rachel Elizabeth
09-14-2004, 09:13 AM
I have to agree with nuffsaid with an exception or two. I agree with going with the "feel" but I do have to admit I lovvvvve the satin or silk feel whether business attired or otherwise.

Thongs are incredibly sensuous so I only wear them when I am in a "prowling" mood.

I do prefer nude colors with the exception of pink and red. Pink when I feel vulnerable and red when I feel particularly hot.

Ooooooooooo!!

Lawren
09-14-2004, 10:10 AM
I'm pretty much a black and white girl. I'm more concerned about the feel of them. I don't want my panties to feel like his briefs. Yuck!

Jenny
09-14-2004, 10:52 AM
Hi everyone,

As perhaps the reigning panty queen here (now 193 pairs and counting!!! :p ), I have panties in all the colors of the rainbows. Whites, colors, patterns, prints??? I have them all. Thongs, strings, bikinis, briefs??? Yep, all those too!!! Nylon, silk, cotton??? You betcha!!!

I think I probably do favor pastels over white. Makes me feel a little more girlish to know I am wearing pink panties under my boy clothes. I also like panties with floral prints. For example, today I am wearing cream colored panties with tiny roses all over them. Again, I somehow feel more feminine knowing I have tiny flowers adorning my panties. Finally, I prefer stretch cotton blends over nylon or silk. This is perhaps more a question of comfort. I find the stretch cotton smooths out my appearance more effectively than nylon does and the material breathes more.

Panties? Did someone want to talk about panties?

Jenny (fashion, drama and panty queen) :D

Jennifer_Ph
09-14-2004, 11:03 AM
Well... you've got 193 more pairs than I do! :)

Rachel Elizabeth
09-14-2004, 11:28 AM
Oh, my gawd!! I feel so cheap.

I have 3 pair. I wear each pair 4 days; at the end of the second day, I turn them inside out and wear them the other two. That gives the other 2 pair time to recover.

Snifff!!

pedebra
09-14-2004, 01:00 PM
All styles, all colors, all fabrics.
I like the cotton for comfort if I am going to be working in them all day.
I feel more sensual in flesh colored, especially if something lacy.
The pink and floral patterns in a nylon bikini are my favorites to feel more
feminine.

Debra

AnnaMaria
09-14-2004, 02:47 PM
I don't think that I have a fav color as long as the panties I am wearing make me feel good. Though I must admit that I do enjoy wearing prints or panties with cartoons on them when I am feeling frisky. Or something lacy of course. Though I do often wear panties that match what I am wearing at the time. Then there are times like today that I wear just pain cotton. Today I am wearing a pair of pink hanes her way cotto full cut briefs.

Danielle1960
09-14-2004, 02:57 PM
I was there last week and coudn't buy any because my daughter was with me but they are cool. Pink with strips and in a french cut. Really nice. :)
Danielle

Vallari
09-14-2004, 03:25 PM
I have several different colors and prints, but my main fav is basic black. I think the simplicity is sexy, wheather its bra, panty, skirt, etc...

mmandy31
09-14-2004, 05:45 PM
:) i love black but my favorite is my red ones with matching bra
i also have blue white and purple panties and also black ones

clarissa3d
09-14-2004, 06:55 PM
JENNY!!! YAY WOOOWOOO...

You go girl!
ok as to color and texture... hummm I am driven by mood.
I have baby blue, hot pink, black, tan baby pink and brown. about 20 pair.

JENNY... JENNY...JENNY...

hehe :D

crispy
09-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone,

As perhaps the reigning panty queen here (now 193 pairs and counting!!! :p ), I have panties in all the colors of the rainbows. Whites, colors, patterns, prints??? I have them all. Thongs, strings, bikinis, briefs??? Yep, all those too!!! Nylon, silk, cotton??? You betcha!!!

I think I probably do favor pastels over white. Makes me feel a little more girlish to know I am wearing pink panties under my boy clothes. I also like panties with floral prints. For example, today I am wearing cream colored panties with tiny roses all over them. Again, I somehow feel more feminine knowing I have tiny flowers adorning my panties. Finally, I prefer stretch cotton blends over nylon or silk. This is perhaps more a question of comfort. I find the stretch cotton smooths out my appearance more effectively than nylon does and the material breathes more.

Panties? Did someone want to talk about panties?

Jenny (fashion, drama and panty queen) :D
Jenny dear, how do you ever manage to wear all of your 193 (and counting) pairs of knickers?

I have probably bought a couple of hundred since I began, but I always rationalise and throw out, so that I never have more than about twenty.

Yes, girls I agree about the feel being all important. If it ain't stretchy and smooth I won't wear it.

Nikki A.
09-14-2004, 09:04 PM
color depends on the mood I'm in and what I'm wearing over them. No loud colors(orange stretch satin under white or thin pants). Most comfortable to me are hanes her way sports briefs. Hi-cuts and thongs can be very painful.

Alicecd
09-14-2004, 09:35 PM
I like wearing white, black and pink panties. Thongs and string bikinis are my favs but sometimes I wear regular bikinis too. Oh, and I just love the feeling of silk and lace. It is true, the fit and feel is most important but iot depends on my mood as to what I wear.

ALICE :)

CindyT
09-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Yea nice collection Jenny!

I have to say I like variety but surely prefer thongs in white that are stretch type material. I have white, black, pink, red, teal, purple and blue.

For material I prefer nylon/Lycra/Spandex because they stretch and wrap around my stuff. I also prefer those frilly sexy things like a tiny bow in the front or little flowers on them just because it is so "Girly" and I feel more like I'm "Getting Away with something" when I wear the frilly ones.

However, my next choice is the "Boy-Leg" design... but I need more of those, I probably have 20 pr of thongs, 5 regular back and 1 boy-leg.

BUT,
My most comfortable pair is a VS white (flowered), scoop-back with the silky outside and a cotton lining, they are sooooooooo comfortable!

Cindy

Jenny
09-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Crispy: I am a very methodical person. I wear a pair, wash them and put them in another drawer. I work my way through all 193 pairs this way. I end up wearing each pair once or twice a year. (Can anyone say obsessive-compulsive?) :D

Thank you Clarissa and Cindy for your oh-so-kind comments. We are amused.

Panty Queen, Her Highness Jenny

CindyT
09-14-2004, 10:13 PM
I often like to "Layer" 2 pair, like putting on a black thong, then a black bikini over them. I have matching sets in several colors. Does anyone else do this? Just curious......

Cindy

Youthanasia
09-14-2004, 11:22 PM
I've got a really low number, mostly because of keeping my en femme self on the down low until recently. However, payday is around the bend...

crispy
09-15-2004, 02:02 AM
dear Jenny

where's the fun in that? It sounds almost sad, methodically organising your panties like that.................. :p

I must be diametrically opposite. Typically if I particularly like a pair I will wear 'em everyday, wash 'em and dry 'em every night, till they get worn out and then I'll chuck 'em out.

if you need panty counselling I'm open to offers. :rolleyes:

Steffie-Lee
09-15-2004, 05:18 AM
Pink, black, white, flower prints, all in satin with lacy trim. I stopped counting at 100 pairs. Panties, now I will have to take more pictures and post them here. :)

Wendy-Anne
09-15-2004, 05:28 AM
I just can't live without my white microfibre hi-cuts. They just feel sooo good. Not like his stuff. And they are pretty "safe" to wear to work.The really nice stuff stays at home. Sigh. Always black, cream or skintone!

bjsa
09-15-2004, 10:54 AM
pink n lacey or flowered panties

panties_for_me2002
09-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Black or Red Nylon or Silk works for me, better still Balck and Red so I look the **** I want to be.

Victoria Pink
09-15-2004, 04:46 PM
With a name like Victoria Pink its obvious what my favorite color is. While I have close to a hundred pair of panties in almost every color, it's quite apparent that pink is my color of choice. I like the nylon, satin or microfiber materials the best. I also like flowers on my panties. My wife bought me a new pink pair from Sears last night with a lace front. mmmmm... hhmmmm! :)

Victoria

Amelie
09-15-2004, 05:27 PM
I like the ones with pictures of Scooby-Do on them,,,,Huh,,Oh.

All my clothes are black, and so is the underwear.

Amelie