I don't get on this site to often, well more I don't get the
chance too, however I had to let you know about an adventure that
I am about to go through.

I am a huge sports fan and my wife not so much but we had
A bet going on a ten week sports tipping and she beat me. We
Had a bet that the winner could make the loser do anything within
Reason. So my wife informs me that for a whole week I must wear
Her panties and bras everywhere and when we leave the house I must
Also wear her jeans and one of her tops that are feminine but not to noticably.
However while at home I have to wear pretty dresses and wear a nightie to bed.

The bet starts tomorrow and I'm not sure what she has planned.
She also made mascara a full time thing too.

noeleena
08-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Hi,

See youv learned now it does not pay to take on bets as you never know were theyll ....lead .... you . he he ....

Have fun , so who wears the ....pants ....in your house... then . hmmmm.

...noeleena...

Jolene Robertson
08-20-2012, 04:19 AM
Hi Brooke. I thought you said you lost :strugglin sounds like fun to me. :cheer:

Hugs
Jolene

Brooke H
08-20-2012, 04:21 AM
It will be fun but I am very nervous and will be embarrassed.

Jenniferpl
08-20-2012, 04:27 AM
Be careful for what you wish for. Forgot the exact term but sounds like female training.

Remember to keep us imformed and good luck and have fun.

Brooke H
08-20-2012, 04:52 AM
Thanks Jennifer
I didn't really wish for it, I had no idea that's what she had in mind.
It is just a bet though and for one week so it won't be feminine training.
After one week I'm free to be myself again. Thanks for the reply and I will
Keep you informed.

Mollyanne
08-20-2012, 05:09 AM
You may not want to return to your "other" self after the week. Actually its soooo much nicer to dressed in feminine clothing then to be clothed in drab.

Molly

prettytoes
08-20-2012, 05:10 AM
Just to show you're a good sport, I think you should ask her to paint your toenails as well!

Seems like a good time to let her know that you really seem to enjoy it (towards the end of the week), and may want to continue with it.

Kylie4
08-20-2012, 05:11 AM
Does she know you like to crossdress? My guess would be she doesn't since this is your punishment for losing the bet. And I'm assuming you like to crossdress since you are on this site.

Brooke H
08-20-2012, 05:18 AM
No she doesn't know, I have never told her.
Yes I do enjoy dressing but have only ever done so in private and at home.

Jeanna
08-20-2012, 05:44 AM
This sounds like fictiomania

linda allen
08-20-2012, 05:58 AM
Hey everyone

I don't get on this site to often, well more I don't get the
chance too, however I had to let you know about an adventure that
I am about to go through.

I am a huge sports fan and my wife not so much but we had
A bet going on a ten week sports tipping and she beat me. We
Had a bet that the winner could make the loser do anything within
Reason. So my wife informs me that for a whole week I must wear
Her panties and bras everywhere and when we leave the house I must
Also wear her jeans and one of her tops that are feminine but not to noticably.
However while at home I have to wear pretty dresses and wear a nightie to bed.

The bet starts tomorrow and I'm not sure what she has planned.
She also made mascara a full time thing too.

It's convenient that you both wear the same size. My wife and I wear the same size in most tops, but not jeans or skirts. Somehow, we wear the same size panties but I think hers are stretched more than mine.

Just be sure you don't do or wear anything that will affect your job. She should understand that.

Brooke H
08-20-2012, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the advice, my wife is shorter than me but we are similar build, I am very skinny so I don't stretch her clothes.
The bet starts tomorrow because we both have the next two weeks off work.

max
08-20-2012, 06:16 AM

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

linda allen
08-20-2012, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the advice, my wife is shorter than me but we are similar build, I am very skinny so I don't stretch her clothes.
The bet starts tomorrow because we both have the next two weeks off work.

You've got it covered. Go all the way (wig, shoes, boobs, etc.) and have a great time. If I was in your situation, I would milk it to the limit. :heehee:

becky77
08-20-2012, 06:21 AM
This sounds very odd to me, I have no idea about your situation or your wife's personality, but is it possible she knows/suspects and is testing you in some way?

Brooke H
08-20-2012, 06:25 AM
I am very nervous though, so I'm not sure I want to push it,
I'm not sure exactly how far she is Going to take it yet, we have had some funny bets in The past
And I made her wear her clothes inside out once, just silly bets, I more often than not have won our
Bets so she might want a bit of fun revenge.

linda allen
08-20-2012, 06:34 AM
I'm not sure exactly how far she is Going to take it yet, we have had some funny bets in The past
And I made her wear her clothes inside out once, just silly bets, I more often than not have won our

Your wife is opening the door for your crossdressing. Not only opening it, she is holding it for you. It's your chance to take your dressing to the next level.

When the week is up, the next day, just keep on doing it. If she tells you the week is over, tell her you enjoy wearing her clothes. Once she gets used to seeing you in a bra and panties or dress, take it up a notch. Add whatever you need.

Brooke H
08-20-2012, 06:39 AM
I might see how things go first, I mean to her
It is all a bit of fun so I'll just wait and see, I don't think
I can come out to her.

kristinacd55
08-20-2012, 06:42 AM
sounds like you should post that on petticoated.com lol

Brooke H
08-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Why is that? I have never been on that site, what is it?

linda allen
08-20-2012, 06:53 AM
I might see how things go first, I mean to her
It is all a bit of fun so I'll just wait and see, I don't think
I can come out to her.

You don't have to "come out to her", she is putting you into female clothes for a week. Tell her you're beginning to enjoy the feeling and want to continue. Build on that, forget the past.

Cynthia Anne
08-20-2012, 06:53 AM
Sounds like the loser is the winner to me! That's the kind of bet I'd love to lose!

STACY B
08-20-2012, 07:01 AM
This sounds very odd to me, I have no idea about your situation or your wife's personality, but is it possible she knows/suspects and is testing you in some way?

Im with you,,,, Something Rotten ,,, Smell it ??? Ohhhhhhhh yea ,,,, Or someones got a Forced Fem Fantasy,,, An is playing us ,,,LOL,,, We should have no problem getting picture ? She will take plenty of her sissy boy losing a BET ?? EVIDENCE ,,,,,

Marlana
08-20-2012, 07:05 AM
Nice job "losing" the bet.

BRANDYJ
08-20-2012, 07:06 AM

Based on some earlier posts by the OP, I tend to agree.

Make that 3 of us.

IF this is not fiction, I tend to agree. The wife knows or suspects. To far fetched to think a wife that does not know, or one that is really into feminizing her husband would ever make such a bet. Most women would not want to be seen in public with her man partially dressed feminine. The neighbors or even strangers will caulk at and perhaps laugh and make them uncomfortable.

Amy R Lynn
08-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Sounds like a dream come true for a week. Wow, you really were in a Win Win bet. I agree that maybe she knows, or at least she may start to get the idea when you look forward to it, and she sees how happy it is making you. Could be a good time to come clean with her about Brooke....

Brooke H
08-20-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks for all the feedback, I tend to think it is all just in fun, but who knows.
I guess those who think this is made up are entitled to their opinion, I won't take it badly
But it is very real and she believes it will embarrass me the most and be quite funny so I'm guessing
That's all it is. I appreciate everyones thoughts though.

becky77
08-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Wedding Dress
Hey girls

Today I was bored and playing my playstation and decided to have a little bet with myself. I had a few different scenarios depending on how badly i lost if in fact i did lose. It was a sports game by the way and a new one that i am yet to get the hang of. Anyways i lost easily and this meant i had to try on my wifes wedding dress, it is beautiful, i have never worn anything like it before, it felt great but i didnt leave it on for long cause i didnt want to be caught out..

Another sports bet? Can't help but think your playing with us. Pretty sure most of us wouldn't wait for a bet with themself to try on a wedding dress, a very hard to believe scenario!

Something a little similar (not bets) happened to me with my SO and there was no way I was going to let it stop without somehow revealing my crossdressing, not saying just blurt it out, but still find a way.
I'm with Stacy B now, I need some picture evidence lol

Dusty815
08-20-2012, 07:55 AM
This one is confusing. I know most on here would lose on purpose but going slow is better than being too enthusiastic if you haven't come out to your wife or SO.

Sara Jessica
08-20-2012, 08:16 AM
I'm sorry but it doesn't take a CSI to investigate the past postings and see this is clearly a fantasy scenario.

kimdl93
08-20-2012, 08:47 AM
I took this as a fantasy piece. If so, my question would be 'what's the point?'. If it by chance happened to be true, I am curious why a wife would choose this as her payoff on a bet... Hav you make dinner for a month, do all the hose cleaning, a weekend getaway, sure, but makingmhermhusband wear her stuff...probably the last thing a woman would ask for.

cdsara
08-20-2012, 08:50 AM
maybe she thinks embarrasing you will make you want to stop. sounds like something my SO would think of. if they only knew!

monalisa
08-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I think you actually won the bet.

Edwina
08-20-2012, 09:12 AM
I think I will wait for the movie or at least a couple of photos of the two of you together.

Sarasometimes
08-20-2012, 09:30 AM

I'm in with you two. Usually these are found on Yahoo Answers.... I also noticed member since 2008??? Best to ignore.

BLUE ORCHID
08-20-2012, 09:43 AM
When something sounds to good to be true, Watch out you're going to get snookered.

Chickhe
08-20-2012, 10:34 AM
If I were you... (and I'm against all this 'telling' nonsense....I think its better to just do it, no nead to try to explain anything because people misinterpret it anyways) If you want her to be part of your dressing, let her do what she wants on the first day and then tell her you feel silly being half way... tell her she might as well do a complete makeover on you because at least you will not look strange...and you are skeptical, but you always wondered if you could actually pass yourself off as a woman. There is a funny dynamic here though... she is playing a game...so the more womanly you can be the more manly you are too her... (if you wimp out, you look weak, if you can show her you are not embarrased to go all out for her she will respect that). And you need to make it sound to her like it is her idea.

kristinacd55
08-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Why is that? I have never been on that site, what is it?

Take a look at it and you'll understand why I said it......

Beverley Sims
08-20-2012, 11:38 AM
I think we have all wanted to lose bets like that.
"I bet if you gave me $2.00 I could ride around on the Tube in London all day dressed as a girl."
If you don't have any money I will lend it to you.:)

No this isn't Fictionmania. Too good for that.
It's from the film..."In your dreams.:)

Joanna41
08-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Perhaps you lost the bet on purpose?

BRANDYJ
08-20-2012, 12:05 PM
I took this as a fantasy piece. If so, my question would be 'what's the point?'. If it by chance happened to be true, I am curious why a wife would choose this as her payoff on a bet... Hav you make dinner for a month, do all the hose cleaning, a weekend getaway, sure, but makingmhermhusband wear her stuff...probably the last thing a woman would ask for.

BINGO! You win Kim.

I just don't understand why anyone would want to write a fantasy piece like this and pass it off as real.
I think the OP should just fess up and admit it's just another fantasy story similar to one he posted in another thread he started.
This is about as far fetched as his fantasy story.

Lorileah
08-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Does she know you like to crossdress? My guess would be she doesn't since this is your punishment for losing the bet. And I'm assuming you like to crossdress since you are on this site.

No she doesn't know, I have never told her.
Yes I do enjoy dressing but have only ever done so in private and at home.

Sounds like someone found your stash and she is just showing you that she is cool with it. If she was really punishing you, you would be doing house repair and cleaning for that time.

Thus I tend to agree with ...

What exactly were you going to do if YOU won?

Tracii G
08-20-2012, 12:23 PM
I just checked out that site and wow its weird to say the least.
Don't get the fiction aspect at all.Life is weird enough as it is and much more fun to really participate.

Voulez-Vous
08-20-2012, 04:33 PM
This sounds like fictionmania
That's because it is.

Kelli Ca
08-20-2012, 05:12 PM
Whatever it is sounds like fun to say e least. Any chance of pics

Diane1950
08-20-2012, 05:14 PM
I wish I had a piece of that action LOL!!!

Brooke H
08-21-2012, 05:38 AM
Before I start I have to say thanks to those that have commented
Positively and to those that don't believe me I can understand but I have endured the first day
Of the week. I awoke this morning and my wife didn't say anything about The bet, it wasn't till after my shower
Layed out on my bed was a bra and a pair of panties, I hesitated as I walked into the room, my wife walked in behind
Me and said very casually well hurry
Up put them on, again very embarrassed I proceeded to put them on, she grinned and then pulled out a camera
And took a photo. She then said this will be fun and then said well get dressed in your clothes we are
Going to the shops, so I quickly got dressed and was thankful that I only had to wear the under
Garments, she made me wear mascara but no other makeup so it wasn't to bad. We did our shopping and I was very nervous that people might be able to tell that I had a bra on. I was relieved when we left and when we arrived home, I sat down but she said come with me and we went to the room where she went to he wardrobe and threw me a black dress and said you can wear this for the rest of the afternoon. I put it on and immediately more photos were taken, she has a nightie laying on my pillow for when I come
To bed but While she is watching tv I thought I would grab a chance to post. For The skeptics I will post photos at some point this week but she wouldn't allow me to take the camera, I think she thinks I am going to delete the photos.

Day 1, summary complete. Nothing to scary. A little embarrassing but also a little fun.

GeminaRenee
08-21-2012, 08:50 AM
You should consider saving all your diaries for the end of the experiment, compiling them into one big story, and submitting it at literotica dot com. They even have a category specifically for this kind of story. I believe it's called "Obviously-Male-Created-Fantasies-That-Don't-Really-Happen-That-Way."

BRANDYJ
08-21-2012, 09:29 AM
I would bet my bottom dollar that IF he posts pictures, none of them will be him wearing what he says he was told to wear, with his wife in the picture. Even with her face not showing, will be the only way I would believe all this is nothing more then more of his fantasy writing. About the only way the OP will ever redeem my respect for him would be for him to come clean and tell us that this is all just another fantasy story of his. I like to write fantasy stories too, but I never try to make people believe it's true. That is just wrong to me. It is so easy to see that none of this is real when you compare it with posts from those out and about and the details of the experience. Lacking any of that is a clue.
Some may wonder why I care. Well, I just don't like to be taken for a fool. If I comment on this thread as if it's real, then to OP succeeded in making me out to be a fool.
I stand by my feelings about this being all fantasy until such time I see those promised pictures. But they will have to have his wife in them, or I still will call it a fantasy story. Pictures without his wife in them will prove nothing other then he took a few self portraits. I guess I'm just not easy to fool or that gullible.

Beverley Sims
08-21-2012, 09:32 AM
This is making a fun read.
I am raising the stakes now!
I bet you $2.00 I an not scared to go to Castro SFX dressed as a girl for the whole day!

BRANDYJ
08-21-2012, 09:35 AM
This is making a fun read.
I am raising the stakes now!
I bet you $2.00 I an not scared to go to Castro SFX dressed as a girl for the whole day!

I'll see that $2.00 and raise you $5.00. But what the heck is Castro SFX?

EllieOPKS
08-21-2012, 09:56 AM
There was this one time..at band camp.....

nancigirl
08-21-2012, 10:30 AM
To the skeptics on this thread. I certainly understand the skepticism here. However, please do remember that sometimes truth is indeed stranger than fiction. My take is that the OP is probably telling the truth. Perhaps the promised pictures will give us a definitive answer to that question. Interesting thread, neverthless.

Michelle03
08-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Either way it is interesting so keep us updated!

nancigirl
08-21-2012, 10:34 AM
P.S. I think that the kind thing to do in these kinds of threads is to give the OP the benefit of the doubt, at least initially, rather than immediately accusing the person of fabrication.
The cost/benefit ratio would favor naive believe over dismissive accusations of falsehood. After all, if the skeptics turn out to be right, so what? No big deal. But if they turn out to be wrong, then it was unfair--and not nice---to the OP.

RADER
08-21-2012, 11:14 AM

About a year ago,I Lost a bet with My Wife.
I had for 14 days in a row, (2 weeks) Wear a size J bra with size 20 forms. I was glad it was
winter at the time, so when I had to go out, I could wear a heavy coat to conceal the shape I had become.
I almost did not make it, but I did go through with it. My wife knows about my dressing, and is OK with it.
I do have an understanding what GG's go through with extra large breasts. I had a sore back most of the time
and on more than one occasion, I almost fell ford-wards due to the weight I was caring on my chest.
Have fun with your experiences, and let us know all the details.
Rader

Alice B
08-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Sometimes losers can be winners. Have fun.

Veronica27
08-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Without actual proof, I like to give the poster the benefit of the doubt. However, in this case, I have to agree with those who say this does not sound like the type of bet most wives would make. They are more likely to make the "punishment" be chore related, such as house cleaning or preparing the meals unless the contrary was specified in the terms of the bet. Also, as others have stated, they do not want to be embarrassed by being seen with their husbands looking foolish. Being partially crossdressed would certainly qualify in this regard. There was no mention of a wig, so if the bra did happen to show and the mascara was a bit obvious it would certainly appear unusual to others, and reflect on her or so she would tend to think.

My initial thoughts were that if this was a true story, then your wife must know and is trying to do one of two things. She may be attempting to embarrass you into stopping, or is trying to send you a subtle message that she is accepting. In either scenario it seems unlikely that she would want to go out with you looking like that, but would be more inclined to make you wear dresses and such all the time making you dress as fully as possible given what she is aware of, until you admit your crossdressing, and things could be resolved from there.

If this is not a true story, then so what. We can all read it, and enjoy the fantasy if we want, but we are not really out anything or been inconvenienced in any way. We can only be duped if we allow ourselves to take it that seriously. As for betting with ourselves, I used to do something like that years ago to heighten the excitement of the risks I was taking. I would play a game of solitaire and if I lost I would "make " myself put on certain items of clothing to pay the debt. Until I won a game, I could not take anything off. Deep down, I knew I would not allow myself to be caught when the family came home or the doorbell rang, but the uncertainty about how long it would take to "win" increased the excitement.

If this story is a fantasy, perhaps the telling of it on a forum such as this is vital to the mental well-being of Brooke, the writer. It makes about as much sense to others as a non-TG crossdresser such as myself feeling a need to wear that dress he loves so much. Brooke has been a member for a long time, but has only a few posts, mostly with an admitted fantasy element. It probably helps her deal with her crossdressing "obsession".

Veronica

kellycan27
08-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Fact or fantasy...so what? Lot's of fantasy threads on these boards. We need to rain on someone else's parade because?

Lorileah
08-21-2012, 03:08 PM
But what the heck is Castro SFX?

San Francisco. :) City by the bay

Sarah-Ann
08-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Wait a minute here.... MAYBE this IS the wife posting under the name of Brooke, to see if her man is into CDing, and finding out that his reaction, being happy and excited, is actually his way of showing his longing to dress feminine? I'm just saying...

(( for those who might attack me for being a non-believer, I do believe her, I am simply putting in my own conspiracy theory for the paranoid to run with)) :D

Jilmac
08-21-2012, 09:03 PM
I would love to be on the losing end of that bet.

Butterfly Bill
08-21-2012, 09:29 PM
I can't count how many people who have, upon seeing me at a Renaissance faire in feminine garb, said, "So did you lose the bet?"

I always answer, "No, I won it. He bet me I wouldn't."

Sara Jessica
08-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Fact or fantasy...so what? Lot's of fantasy threads on these boards. We need to rain on someone else's parade because?

There is a writer's place to submit fiction. Many of us, yourself included Kelly, spend a fair amount of time and effort actually trying to help others. I don't like to have my time wasted trying to discern fact from fiction which is a sentiment shared by many as well, I'm sure. Regardless of the motive, I'm also sure that obvious fiction will continue to be called out as such.

kellycan27
08-21-2012, 10:37 PM
There is a writer's place to submit fiction. Many of us, yourself included Kelly, spend a fair amount of time and effort actually trying to help others. I don't like to have my time wasted trying to discern fact from fiction which is a sentiment shared by many as well, I'm sure. Regardless of the motive, I'm also sure that obvious fiction will continue to be called out as such.

Ahhh just what we need.. thread police! I love it when people who cry about being judged.. judge others. If you have wasted your time, it's on you.. you could have simply walked away from this thread, but instead you felt the need take down the OP. I have yet to see any rules posted in regards to "fantasy" or "fiction" threads ( as long as they are kept decent). So... who the F are you? Yes I do spend a fair amount of time here, but it's not my place to tell others what, where, or when they can post. And further more.. we have mods who will decide what posts belong where, and they will act accordingly.

Sara Jessica
08-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Ahhh just what we need.. thread police! I love it when people who cry about being judged.. judge others. If you have wasted your time, it's on you.. you could have simply walked away from this thread, but instead you felt the need take down the OP. I have yet to see any rules posted in regards to "fantasy" or "fiction" threads ( as long as they are kept decent). So... who the F are you? Yes I do spend a fair amount of time here, but it's not my place to tell others what, where, or when they can post. And further more.. we have mods who will decide what posts belong where, and they will act accordingly.

Who the F am I? Really?

I can start by saying who I am not. I am not one who cries for being judged. Heck, I'm largely oblivious to how judgmental others may or may not be of me when one who is clearly T-something invades their "normal" world. I'm comfortable in my skin and my place in this world, both TG-related and otherwise...simultaneously.

But when people come into a support forum, one that deals with a subject that can be as conflicting for some as being TG, I think it is reasonable to expect truthfulness. If this particular section is intended to be the "fantasy male to female crossdressers" forum, then I stand corrected and would gladly be on my way because such a thing doesn't speak to me. I'm sure there are plenty of other places on the internet for purveyors of fiction to display their wares.

kellycan27
08-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Who the F am I? Really?

I can start by saying who I am not. I am not one who cries for being judged. Heck, I'm largely oblivious to how judgmental others may or may not be of me when one who is clearly T-something invades their "normal" world. I'm comfortable in my skin and my place in this world, both TG-related and otherwise...simultaneously.

But when people come into a support forum, one that deals with a subject that can be as conflicting for some as being TG, I think it is reasonable to expect truthfulness. If this particular section is intended to be the "fantasy male to female crossdressers" forum, then I stand corrected and would gladly be on my way because such a thing doesn't speak to me. I'm sure there are plenty of other places on the internet for purveyors of fiction to display their wares.

Geez... give it a rest already.. It's a support forum and people come here to socialize also. Maybe you should give your fellow members more credit in being able to discern the difference between truth and serious subject matter,fantasy, fetish and what have you. And correct me if I am wrong, but this section is open to just about everybody and I am sure that people will agree that we've pretty much seen it all. And now you are taking it upon yourself to decide who does and doesn't not belong here? Those panty and breast form threads ares some pretty serious stuff, as are the magic pill and if you could be a woman for a day threads? And let's not forget how important those shopping threads are... need I go on?

Kathy4ever
08-22-2012, 05:32 AM
I would luv to lose a bet like that. It does not matter if it is true or not. We all probable have some fantasies that we would luv to happen. May be this is wifes way of feminizing him. Enjoy paying off your bet, I would.

linda allen
08-22-2012, 06:29 AM
....... I'm also sure that obvious fiction will continue to be called out as such.

Obvious in whose mind? This isn't one of those stories where the wife catches the husband crossdressing so she feminizes him, invites her boss over and forces her husband to make love to him and he eventually has a sex change operation and marries the boss.

I've been around a long time and I've known a lot of people, some who would be considereed "strange" and some not. This story could be a fantasy or it could be the truth. Or some of each.

This is a crossdressing forum. Isn't crossdressing itself a type of a fantasy?

This is the infamous Internet where anyone can be anyone they please. I'm not really "Linda", that is my fantasy.

We are a sort of club here and if we don't believe each other, what's the point of posting or reading other people's posts. If the OP posted a fantasy rather than the truth, shame on her, she broke our trust. If it is the truth, shame on those who doubt her.

BRANDYJ
08-22-2012, 07:56 AM
I agree with this line that Linda Allen wrote

If the OP posted a fantasy rather than the truth, shame on her, she broke our trust. If it is the truth, shame on those who doubt her.

If it is the truth that can only be proven by pictures with his wife in them, then I'd be the first to apologize.

If someone wants to write fantasy and tells us it's fantasy, I might find it a good read too. But to write fantasy and try to pass it off as truth is wrong in so many ways. For one, it's an out and out lie. I don't get along well with liars on any level. Secondly, I don't like to made to feel gullible. After a while, you get pretty good at detecting lies and untruths in someone's writing style. The OP lost respect from 90% of us that read this thread. The only way to gain it back is to post a picture dressed with his wife in it. Or come clean and admit he wrote yet another fantasy story as he did in another thread but was good enough, wise enough to tell us it was just that, a fantasy.
I'm not the first and won't be the last to call someone out on posts that give cause to comment.
Yes, it bothers me to be lied to even from a stranger. I won't apologize for that.
Someone said, "what harm is it and why rain on someone's parade. The harm is if we let this kind of thing go unchecked and unquestioned, it invites others to make up stories and pass them off as truth. So we need to rain on someone's parade when they abuse the purpose of sharing an event or interaction between one of us and our SO's. If the OP wants to write fantasy, that's fine. Just don't lie to us and try to pass it off as truth.

Sara Jessica
08-22-2012, 09:09 AM
Thank you Brandy. And let's take the concept of a lie one step further. These pages are riddled with the writings of people on both sides of a very damaging lie, concealing from a spouse or SO and from the perspective of the SO who has been lied to. I guess one kind of lie is more forgivable than the other? And think about the advice that is provided here, the support for others who may not have another avenue for such, maybe that should be based on fantasy as well so the other person can follow our collective creative muse as the new normal.

But seriously Kelly, I don't know why you are jumping down my throat for simply making a comment on why a few of us chose to call this one out. I said nothing about OP's right to be here. I simply said that if one doesn't believe the words that were written (such a very fantastical story indeed), all someone has to do is look at OP's history to see that there is a fictional theme throughout.

And this is totally different than the "magic pill" threads because that is clearly a "what-if" scenario that speaks to a very important issue as to whether someone would make their TG issues (however they manifest themselves) go away (or be enhanced) by simply taking a pill. Such threads speak to how we cope with being TG. Such threads are not "hey, I have a magic pill that my wife is making me take...". There really is no comparison.

Everything I read here is taken from the perspective of truth. Sometimes my internal BS meter goes off a little, sometimes an awful lot which is what happened in this case. I see truth until I'm convinced otherwise.

Now I think I'll go over to a shopping thread. ;)

Beverley Sims
08-22-2012, 09:49 AM
I'll see that $2.00 and raise you $5.00. But what the heck is Castro SFX?

It is the Gay? district centered around 18th and Castro st in San Francisco.
I do not think I met any gay people on my visit, I kept my eye on other visitors to the Museum there tho.:)
Hey! Who cares, was a good visit and interesting.

BRANDYJ
08-22-2012, 09:58 AM
It is the Gay? district centered around 18th and Castro st in San Francisco.
I do not think I met any gay people on my visit, I kept my eye on other visitors to the Museum there tho.:)
Hey! Who cares, was a good visit and interesting.

Thanks Beverly. I guess it's a lot like Key West and Ebor City (part of the greater Tampa Bay area.)

nancigirl
08-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Wow, such hostility and being judgemental from those who themselves do not wish to be "judged" by others!
Thankfully, this forum is usually a friendly, supportive and welcoming place. Some of the negative responses to this thread are the exception.

BRANDYJ
08-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Nancigirl, I am not being hostile or judgmental as you perceive the meaning of those two words. I don't wish to be judged any more then anyone else. But at the same time I know my actions and words will be judged if I act inappropriately or even dress in a manner that most people don't understand or like to see. One reason I don't go out dressed as a few here do. You are judging me by merely posting your opinion on what I and others have said. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black.
You are right, this place usually is very friendly, supportive and a welcoming place. The vast majority of my posts will clearly show you that I am very friendly, supportive and welcoming to new and old members alike. However, from time to time we have inappropriate threads or topics that we question and challenge the OP on. In fact, our challenge just might get the OP to explain or be more detailed in an effort to dis-spell our disbelief. It might even make for a better thread.
You have a right to your opinion just as I do. You are obviously OK with some making up stories and trying to fool us just to get attention. And that's OK. I'm not OK with it and entitles to my opinion just as you and everyone else is.
So I guess to you, if we don't agree with you, we are being judgmental and hostel? I don't think so.

nancigirl
08-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Brandy, i was not directing my comment to you specifically. I don't care at all whether or not you agree with me. I do care about the OP's feelings JUST IN CASE the "bet" story is true. Why not waiting to see where this thread goes before making a definitive judgement? In my own personal correspondence, i have encountered a number of situations that intially seemed probably fictional. But they turned out to be completely true. That is one reason i tend to suspend judgement early on, as well as just wanting to be nice.

Beverley Sims
08-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Thanks Beverly. I guess it's a lot like Key West and Ybor City (part of the greater Tampa Bay area.)

Not been to Ybor City or Tampa for that matter.
When I went to Key West I noticed about six to eight Ernest Hemingway's walking around.
I stayed on the east Coast and checked out places like, Ft.Lauderdale and the local chamber of commerce.
I did not see Elvis expounding the rules of the Ft. Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce but the girls were obeying those rules.:)

Back to the thread in question, at least the OP has replied a couple of times to the discussion so I guess we give her the benefit of the doubt.
I know there are others that have trolled from time to time and they have been dealt with.
So let's see how she goes now she has had a feel of reactions..

Voulez-Vous
08-22-2012, 12:58 PM
About a year ago,I Lost a bet with My Wife.
I had for 14 days in a row, (2 weeks) Wear a size J bra with size 20 forms.

this post and this thread = fictionmania.com

5150 Girl
08-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Hmmm,,, I I have to wonder, if she knows you CD and hopes that by making you go somewhat full time taht you will get tired of it, and or decide it's more trouble than it's worth, so to speak.

Marleena
08-22-2012, 01:26 PM
This thread = free entertainment. *gets popcorn out*:D

BRANDYJ
08-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Brandy, i was not directing my comment to you specifically. I don't care at all whether or not you agree with me. I do care about the OP's feelings JUST IN CASE the "bet" story is true. Why not waiting to see where this thread goes before making a definitive judgement? In my own personal correspondence, i have encountered a number of situations that intially seemed probably fictional. But they turned out to be completely true. That is one reason i tend to suspend judgement early on, as well as just wanting to be nice.

Nancigirl, I know you did not direct your post toward me alone. I realized you intended it for several of us that don't believe this story. Sure, I'll wait to see a picture of the OP with his wife by hos side as evidence that this story is true. Of course, I won't hold my breath.
By now I have a feeling that the OP just wishes this thread will die since I doubt he will post photos as suggested (with his wife in them) He also might not want to man up and admit it was in fact a fantasy story. I'd have more respect for him if he did and can easily forgive him if that's the case. Like I said, if he can prove it to be true, I'd be the first to sincerely apologize for doubting. But his writing style, his posting history leans toward it being a hoax.
I'm trying to be nice too. That's who I am. But I don't like to be deceived by anyone. Especially for whatever cheap thrill someone might get out of deceiving me.
So here we are, You believe him, I don't. And as politely as I can, I gave my opinion and that has not changed.

Samantha Jane
08-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Going to sit on the fence with this one and await the out come.:straightface:
I have to say though that this thread is an enoyable read, lots of healthy dabate. Sometimes, as there is so much to to look through, I tend to read the first couple of pages of a thread and then move on. This thread however had me reading to page 4 and wanting more.

BRANDYJ
08-22-2012, 01:48 PM
Going to sit on the fence with this one and await the out come.:straightface:
I have to say though that this thread is an enoyable read, lots of healthy dabate. Sometimes, as there is so much to to look through, I tend to read the first couple of pages of a thread and then move on. This thread however had me reading to page 4 and wanting more.

Well it served one good purpose then Samantha. it made you post! lol I have not seen you on before. From your avatar picture, I think I would have remembered.

To believe or not to believe..that is the question. Frankly, I find the debate as to whether or not this is a fantasy story more interesting then the story itself. Stay tuned. Someone get the popcorn and the drinks. :daydreaming:

Nigella
08-22-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm calling time on this one. Whilst there is nothing wrong with the thread per se, our members deserve better than this.

Brooke, if you want this thread to be creditable, I would suggest that you provide some form of evidence that this bet is genuine and you are paying the price of losing it. Until then I'm closing it.