PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought!

brendalee70
11-19-2005, 04:50 PM
I have been thinking of this for a long time now, but I have to wait till next spring/summer to do it.

I live in South Texas and I have access to an island which is South Padre Island, I was once serching gaybars through the net and I came upon a hotel that caters to the gay community called "The Upper Deck Hotel".
I saw pictures and events that they hold during the summer months and one event in particular I had an interest in it is called "Splash". This is where all the gays come together at South Padre Island to enjoy the beach and I thought that this would be kind of fun!.
I called the hotel yesterday and I spoke the manager and I advised him if I could check in, Drab and it was ok as long as I cover my privates.
I did explain to the mgr as to how would I be dressed if checking in: whith hip hugger jeans, a halter blouse, sandals and nail polish and of course my wigh and a little make up.
The mgr said it was fine!
I really want to go but I did read the articles of other CD's, Ts's that have gotten hurt or killed while out.

I was also thinking of going by myself, which after a while I though it would be a bad idea.
I really want to go and experience getting ice from the ice box in my orange halter top, white short shorts, and in pretty sandals with my nails all made up!

Any comments or suggestions?

TGMarla
11-19-2005, 07:16 PM
I know nothing of this event, but I'd wager that there are girls in the area who are just as on the fence as you are. Check out the local support group and see if there's an excursion to the event planned.