PDA

View Full Version : Well, I just did it

RADER
08-20-2012, 07:33 PM
I was just finishing my dinner and was clearing the table when the door
bell rang. Ought! O!!
I am dressed in a pair of fem jeans that I have had on all day, But
when I returned home, I put on my bra and forms, #6, fills out a "C" cup.
And a fem top, Multi colored,and multi shapes on it.
I am not wearing a wig or make-up and I am still wearing a mustache.
So I answered the door, with out thinking, It was 2 people asking for
some donation for a unknown church group.
After closing the door, I look at myself in the mirror, and said to myself;
I wonder what they are thinking now.
This was a rememberer event for me, someone who is so deep in the closet,
that made the light of day, and answered the front door.
Just glad it was not a neighbor.
Rader

Angela Campbell
08-20-2012, 07:48 PM
I might try that, if I'm lucky they will not come back.

Cynthia Anne
08-20-2012, 07:54 PM
It's bound to happen Rader! Sooner or later you're gonna' get caught!:heehee:

PretzelGirl
08-20-2012, 09:40 PM
If you are going to slip, it is better with those you don't know. They are probably seeing a lot already going door to door. Probably no harm, no foul.

Alice Torn
08-20-2012, 09:47 PM
You went out to the world! Like was said, good thing not CAUGHT by someone who knows you! I am thinking of going to a city concert in the park tomorrow evening. Maybe sometimes, it is best to just forget what you are wearing, and relax.

Amy R Lynn
08-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Well that's one way to chase the Jehova Witnesses off. LOL I'm sure they had a story to tell. But at least it wasn't anyone who knew you.

stacycoral
08-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Rader, that is keep come up our logo, CAN DO they just said ok, maybe she is just that way. Hugs.

Jilmac
08-20-2012, 10:33 PM
Maybe if I answer the door en femme when polititians come asking for votes, I can scare them off so they'll never want to return.

katie_barns
08-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Well that's one way to chase the Jehova Witnesses off. LOL I'm sure they had a story to tell. But at least it wasn't anyone who knew you.

That was my thought too. No offense to the Jehova Witnesses.

linda allen
08-21-2012, 06:24 AM
You forgot you were wearing boobs or you just didn't care?

That's my wifes big concern - that I will accidentally answer the door in a skirt or boobs.

BLUE ORCHID
08-21-2012, 07:56 AM
Hi Rader, They are probably still praying for you.

Michelle (Oz)
08-21-2012, 08:57 AM
Maybe if I answer the door en femme when polititians come asking for votes, I can scare them off so they'll never want to return.
or they might think you're special and they'll get 2 votes from you

Beverley Sims
08-21-2012, 09:26 AM
I know! You were the bearded lady at the state fair. :)

RADER
08-21-2012, 10:14 AM

That's my wifes big concern - that I will accidentally answer the door in a skirt or boobs.

Yes; I just did not think of it until I closed the door and looked in the mirror.
That is when I said to myself, WHAT DID I JUST DO!!!!!!

Rader

Karren H
08-21-2012, 10:41 AM
I'm betting they would have taken your money but not let you into their church... wearing fem jeans! :D

RADER
08-21-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm betting they would have taken your money but not let you into their church... wearing fem jeans! :D

But I think the jeans are what saved me from having them take me away to their house of worship.
I probably look like a out of sort person who could not be saved.
So thank Goodness for the Fem Jeans; Maybe you should try some.
Rader

~Joanne~
08-21-2012, 11:02 AM

This is what I am thinking also lol They would have no problem taking the cash but not only wouldn't let her into the church, but sermon her right then and there about her sinful ways

Kaz
08-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Rader.... just brilliant! You have made my day! xxx

Sarah Doepner
08-21-2012, 11:27 AM
It sounds like there are multiple ways we can announce ourselves to the world. The pink fog can be so thick that we feel perfectly female; we can get frustrated with the hiding and all it brings and begin telling others; someone can blunder into our stash; look over our shoulder at the computer; or find an image on a camera and figure out what is going on; or we can feel so comfortable in what we do (like Rader here) that we just plain forget we are doing something others may find just a little unusual.

No doubt in my mind, it can take a lot of energy and focus to stay hidden these days.

Karren H
08-21-2012, 11:38 AM
But I think the jeans are what saved me from having them take me away to their house of worship.
I probably look like a out of sort person who could not be saved.
So thank Goodness for the Fem Jeans; Maybe you should try some.
Rader

Afraid its to late for me..... if there is a god..... she's already sending me to hell for lying and for wearing a sexy nun costume! lol

May(be)
08-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Sounds like you may be the topic of the Sunday sermon.

wilt575
08-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes; I just did not think of it until I closed the door and looked in the mirror.
That is when I said to myself, WHAT DID I JUST DO!!!!!!

Rader

Yes I know what you mean, Feels so natural I am so relaxed and comfortable when dressed don't give it a second thought.

wilt575
08-21-2012, 01:44 PM

Yes you can forget after dressing for so long and seems so natural I do forget quite often so what.

kimdl93
08-21-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm sure you gave them something to think about. But hopefully not a contribution.

RADER
08-21-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm sure you gave them something to think about. But hopefully not a contribution.

No contribution from me, all extra cash goes into the "Get a new outfit" Jar
I am worst than my wife, I am always look at catalogs; My wife asks what are you going
to get now. You have just about everything. She is a real sport.
Rader

Marlana
08-21-2012, 05:34 PM
That is one mistake I haven't made yet. It's usually the ups guy that rings the bell.

Kaz
08-21-2012, 05:55 PM
The best I got was in my first year a sales rep in the pharma industry... I called on this private general practitioner... he invited me in and walked me through his premises talking to me all the time until we hit the door out, when he said... "it has been nice talking to you, goodbye" - I learned a lot that day... Now I just don't answer the door bell! :)

BUT... you now have set me off thinking... what if...:daydreaming: