PDA

View Full Version : How I told my SO

Amy_Love
08-20-2012, 10:37 PM
I know there have been quite a few threads about how your SO found out or how you told them but I thought I would tell my story anyway.
A few weeks ago I went to town and ended up buy three new bras, I was so excited they fit and had to tell someone, so that night she was folding clean laundry while I was setting on the bed with my shirt off, her bra was setting there so I picked it up and started looking at it, she kind of looked at me a few times with a weird face, then I held it up to my chest, and said something in the most fem voice I had (I'm not sure what I said). At that point she looked at me for a second, got a huge smile on her face and said "put it on.. do it.. do it.. I dare you" I acted somewhat reluctant but inside I was jumping with joy, and proceeded to put it on (she is one size larger but a much larger cup size). She laughed a little bit as I took it off. After I had it off I sat there for a few minutes trying to figure out how I was going to tell her I enjoyed it.
After a couple minutes (felt like a lifetime) I finally asked her how she felt if I said I enjoyed it? I don't think she understood what I meant so I told her my story (you are going to have to wait until I have time to type it up). She said it was weird and she did not expect someone like me to do this type of thing. I told her to think about it for a few days and let me know her feelings about it.
Fast forward a few weeks and I am setting here watching TV with her, wearing one of my new bras. I know she is still a little strange with it so everything else will come in baby steps, but she knows I enjoy it, lets me sleep in my bras and lets me wear them when the kids are not awake. I'm not ready to tell other people. Again baby steps and I'll get there

Beverley Sims
08-21-2012, 01:03 AM
A bit sudden but take it very slowly and the weirdness will become less of an issue.
Lots of luck.

bridget thronton
08-21-2012, 01:26 AM
You were brave to share with your so when you felt you needed to

Amanda_P
08-21-2012, 02:07 AM
Sounds almost the same way mine found out. She just bought some new bras that closed in front. I've never seen them before and asked how they worked. She told me and of course I had to try it on. We laughed about it then I remembered she bought matching panties so I put those on to. Then just joking around she said you be me and I'll be you. So we dressed in each others clothes and had a great night. Well the next day we went shopping and I got my own bras, panties, pantyhose, even bought me a new dress and heels. Oh yeah we even bought matching nighties. The clerk looked a little wierd at us when she noticed the 2 differant sizes. But it was great for awhile. Now she isn't that crazy about it. Maybe I over did it.

Diversity
08-21-2012, 04:35 AM
Maybe too much, too soon. Back it off a bit. Give it time. Talk to her, and then make a determination as to how to proceed forward. Good luck!
Di

Diversity
08-21-2012, 04:41 AM
You are so lucky! My wife won't even consider seeing me in men's clothes with my feet in stockings! Mascara - another no no.... I've been requested to not say I'm back in the closet (after I came out of the closet and let her know that I enjoyed CD'ing). I was asked to say that I like to wear women's clothing. Whatever works, I guess. I will be patient, but I sure do wish I could see some compromise on her part.
Stories like the one you shared, give me hope! Thank you for sharing! Your definition of baby steps are like giant leaps for woman-kind to me. :)
Have fun, and best wishes to you and yours.
Di

linda allen
08-21-2012, 06:19 AM
That's not a lot different from the way I started with my wife. That was this past March and now I walk around the house in skirts and blouses, jewelry, bra and panties and breast forms. My wife plays with my "boobies".

You have to go at whatever pace your wife is comfortable with.

Cynthia Anne
08-21-2012, 06:31 AM
I'm glad that it went so well for you! Just remember those baby steps are important from here on out! Good luck!