PDA

View Full Version : de ja vue

claireforever
08-21-2012, 06:25 AM
goodbye! see you when your home from work.....i m a 47 year old man , my wife has gone to work , Do i watch telly or read a book ? No ..i go into the attic and get my bag ,I empty it onto the bed and then get undressed,First i put on a black bra then its my black tights which are quite thick to cover my leg hair,then its the woollen black dress my wife is giving to my daughter ,its been in the small bedroom for months but its got full sleeves so i need this to cover my tattoos, I then put on my high heels which i rescued from the charity bin my wife had for oxfam.Next its the wig i got from ebay which suprisingly looks great ,a quick touch of pink lipstick and thats me sorted for the next hour, after a prance around the house im then ready for my selfish relief.
A quick change my stuff goes back in the attic a shower and im back to the confident man everyone thinks i am...
Ive been doing this for many a year now prob since i was 9 and getting more choosey as the yrs pass , im not content anymore with just a pair of panties and a bra it has to be a proper dress up or nothing at all....
Hello darling good day at work ? ...not really ‟what you been up to ″ oh watched a good war film !....lol we know dont we girls.

Roberta Young
08-21-2012, 07:40 AM
Claire, are you my lost sister? this is how it starts. have been dressing to the 9"s for years. ENJOY. Luv Roberta

krissy
08-21-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi

i have been dressing since i was 10 my sisters clothes at movie house we changed clothes i didnt want to give them back to her.i started after my stepdad forced me to dress and sit in my front porch all day .i hated it but i also like it .you know that smooth feeling on your body.

linda allen
08-21-2012, 08:17 AM
One day she will get sick at work and come home early. Maybe not tomorrow, but one day.

Yes, I did the same thing but no attic. My wife left but noticed a warning light on the car so she came back home. I heard the door open and ran to the attached garage but she was looking for me and found me trying to get out of her blouse.

Things are better these days. She knows, we shop together, and she plays with my "boobies". I'm typing this dressed and I'll be dressed when she gets home.

If you can find a way, let her in on it. It makes life a lot simpler.

Beverley Sims
08-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Similar to how I did it years ago.
You can look forward to graduating one day.:)

Amy Fakley
08-21-2012, 09:55 AM
heh ... yep. That's the drill!

for me, eventually the "selfish relief" was neither needed or wanted.
That's when it started to get complicated, though.

welcome to the forum, fellow newbie & don't forget to start an intro thread!

Karren H
08-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Deja Vu ..... all over again.... It would be dishonest to say I've never done that.... but then again my wife hasn't worked outside of the house for 30+ years.... and with age the need for pleasure has waned... which makes me think I should have been a nun....

Welcome to the forum, Claire!

Gillian Gigs
08-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, or in our case got the cami. Now she knows and it makes life easier, but for years when unemployment would happen that was the same scenerio as you.

Cynthia Anne
08-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Interesting story Claire! I hope you enjoy it here and visit often!

Cheryl T
08-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Been there done that for sure!!
Then it finally got to me and I came clean. Oh sure, there were long nights of talking and crying and lots of questions to be answered. But in the long run it was worth it. She's accepted me and helps me all the time and we go out together frequently. No more hiding my boxes and praying they aren't discovered...but it was fun (Sorta) while it lasted.

Jeanna
08-21-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi Claire, to heck with telly eh? I am also not out to my eife and it's better that way.

Gaby2
08-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi Claire! It's really nice of you to post.
Keep doing so...
take your time about it all...
continue opening up a little more to lots of very sincere people on this forum
:hugs:Gaby

bobbimo
08-22-2012, 07:41 AM
I agree Linda.
Its such fun to have someone that you can dress with and not have to hide all the time.
AND there is the increased wardrobe too!! and Shopping!!!

claireforever
08-23-2012, 12:57 PM
hi all thanks for the replies , by the way my wife knows but pretends it dosnt happen....the trouble is im starting to dress all the time im on my own ...and woyld love to share it with her more.

Frédérique
08-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Hello darling good day at work ? ...not really ‟what you been up to ″ oh watched a good war film !....lol we know dont we girls.

The trick is to watch a “good” war film WHILE you’re dressed – that’s a lot of fun! :heehee: