PDA

View Full Version : I think my cat is TG :eek:

May(be)
08-21-2012, 04:19 PM
He has the highest pitched squeak I have ever heard from a cat, he is constantly mistaken for being a girl cat, and (i'm not making this up) he tears off any collar that isn't the color pink!

I don't think he minds being neutered one bit.:D

May(be)
08-21-2012, 04:34 PM
I bet these threads are posted all the time. Oh well.

He also taught me how to do the "cat eye" look with my makeup

Princess_Andria
08-21-2012, 04:46 PM
love the post brought a huge smile to my face & your cat looks gorgeous :D

RADER
08-21-2012, 04:54 PM
You have a pretty Putty there, He should meet my Clyde, all black and very lade back.
Rader

Lorileah
08-21-2012, 05:05 PM
as long as she is happy with her life, who are we to judge :) I would watch my earrings though

BLUE ORCHID
08-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Hi May, It could be that pink collor that you got for him.

Kaz
08-21-2012, 05:58 PM
You certainly have his/her eyes! Soul sisters? xx

LilSissyStevie
08-21-2012, 06:22 PM
I have a female Whippet that thinks she's a dude. When I discipline the bulldog, she tries to mount him. He doesn't seem to mind. There's something in the water here. Chemtrails??

Marleena
08-21-2012, 08:20 PM
Cute.:) Good luck getting a new section for TG pets though.:D

docrobbysherry
08-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Doesn't this thread belong in the, "Furries, weasels, and hoot owls", forum?

Cynthia Anne
08-21-2012, 11:12 PM
How fitting! Cat like owner! Or is it owner like cat! Either way take good care of he/she! Hugs!

sterling12
08-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Per This National Geographic Documentary I saw on PBS. Two things you should know:

1. A dog Obeys you, because it perceives you as "The Alpha Dog" in The Pack. Whoa to The Dog Owner who is not acknowledged as The Alpha Dog. Most behavioral problems stem from This Cause. A Cat "hangs around" with you, because it mistakes you for "A Mother Cat Substitute," So, you are somewhat of a "fixation" for The Cat.

2. #1 was necessary info., so that we can learn from This Second Fact. Cats have many more vocalizations than Dogs. When their owners claim The Cat is talking to them, their probably right! In fact Cats appear to have two distinct languages. There are The vocalizations around other cats, and then there are The "Special" Calls they seem to make to their owners. Experts claim that second language is very close in style to the sounds that kittens make around Mother Cat! Likely that May's Cat Loves it's Mama! I have a Young Female who makes a similar cry that sounds eerily like A Babydoll saying "Ma - ma!" That high pitched cry that you hear is likely only made at yourself, or other select humans.

So, May be happy! You are loved, at least by your cat! And yeah it is a very pretty pussy! But, I've had white cats, and what a pain in the Ass, with all that white hair on your dark clothes. No doubt The Price of Love.....meow!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Beverley Sims
08-22-2012, 06:37 AM
What is his reaction at seeing a basket full of kittens.
Probably too late for therapy.:)