PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

gennee
11-19-2005, 07:10 PM
This will be my first holiday season as a crossdresser. I would like to know what were your feelings about Thanksgiving and Christmas? Did you feel different as a person? Was the experience sweet? Bitter? How did family members react to you your first time as a Cd? I would like to hear from you all. Thanks.

Gennee:rose2:

TGMarla
11-19-2005, 07:13 PM
I dson't know about anyone else, but during the holidays, when I have a chance to dress, I pull out all of the holiday sweaters, the party dresses, and the like. What the heck! It's the holidays!! I love to look at the Christmas tree and all the decorations when I'm all decked out. Somehow, I just enjoy them more when en femme.

Jasmine Ellis
12-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Hi Gennee, I love Christmas. I buy my own clothes and put them under the tree. My family dosen't no about my cding, 3 hours of the day I dress in male clothes, then when they have gone I dress back to Jasmine. Those 3 hours seems like 6............Marry Christmas to you allxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sherri
12-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Me? Femme on Christmas Eve? :lol2: Talk about the cranberry sauce hitting the fan ...

Sarahgurl371
12-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Sure would be nice to dress how I wanted at a holiday gathering. I have always had a sense of guilt about dressing near the holidays for some reason. Don't know why. But I am better now!

Wendy me
12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
not on Christmas and like not with the family for shure we haven't crossed that bridge....yet........but pleny of wendy time comming....