PDA

View Full Version : How Many Guys Are Here?

Jenny
09-14-2004, 11:00 AM
Hi everyone,

KewTnCurvy started an interesting thread about how many genetic girls are members here. That led me to wonder how many guys are members (or visitors) here? If you are a member, maybe you could tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to become a member. If you are a visitor, maybe you could tell us why you are visiting. I think many of the members (myself included) would be very interested in hearing from and about you.

Jenny

Rachel Elizabeth
09-14-2004, 11:30 AM
Hi, Jenny.

I am a genetic male with female genes that are attempting to overthrow genetics.
I am a member.
I became a member because:

Rachel Elizabeth
09-14-2004, 11:35 AM
Well....let me finish that thought....

I became a member because: one, I like the conversations; two, I can get answers to questions that I have had for years; and three, I actually feel more like a female based upon the topics of discussion.

I love classic clothing. I travel a great deal of time on business; so, Rachel has an opportunity to
express herself frequently. I openly go out as female. Several of the hotels I stay at know me as both Rachel and the other "guy"; the same goes for one or two bars and restaurants.

I want desparately to become more feminine but am honor bound to keep my family happy.
My wife knows Rachel but doesn't want to associate with Rachel.

Thank you for asking.

Hugs.

crispy
09-14-2004, 07:38 PM
I can't imagine why a Guy-Guy would be remotely interested in surfing a forum like this unless he had tendencies in our direction already. :confused: Even less chance of him registering and then posting to let us know he is out there. But like Jenny I am curious.

So come on - if you're out there and listening please post a reply !! We promise we won't eat you. (well most of us won't, because we've already made it clear we're strictly hetCD) :p

Alicecd
09-14-2004, 08:57 PM
I am a genetic guy who loves the way it feels to relax and unwind in female clothes from top to bottom. I find I am less stressed and am more able to focus on the tasks onhand when dressed.

I am a member of this site as I enjoy reading about what others have gone through and know that I am not alone in feeling the way I do.

I look forward to becoming more aquainted with my fellow members.

Keep up the good posts. It may do more good for others who are shy about coming out.

Alice

Miss Sherry
09-14-2004, 09:47 PM
I'm a genetic male who has had this pressure of femininity since a little boy. I have finally broken out, and am rapidly discovering and exploring my new world. As I meet others, I have discovered a family that I knew was there but never met before: sisters who share the same fears and doubts, who fight the same shadows, each in her own way, yet the same, too.

I want to be female, in every sense, yet I'm still moored to old biasis, prejudices, and phobias that over 50 years of indoctrination have furrowed into my brain. I want to go out in the world and not be just accepted, or tolerated, or lusted over ... but just be. I hate living a lie.

I'm still learning. I have a long, frustrating way to go, but I've found the path has been eased by those that have gone that way before.

I joined this forum for help during those times of raw doubt, to read of the frustrations and triumphs of my sisters. I read of the perils faced by those starting out, and feel a sense of accomplishment; I read of the triumphs of those that light the way, and feel hope. There is humor, and determination, and courage here, and I feel proud.

This forum has become a part of my world, my family, and I want to tell the world of my triumphs, cry on a sympathetic shoulder, learn of my new world, and just, sometimes, chatter. Most of all, I want to smooth the path, if only by a little, for my sisters that follow.

Sherry :)

Jenny
09-14-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your responses so far but what I was really getting at was what Crispy referred to: how many guy-guys are here? I assume that most of the dressing members in this forum are probably genetic males. I am wondering how many non-dressing guys are either members or visit here. I do think that there are some guy-guys who would be interested because some of our members are not hetero and because so many of our members are so pretty.

So once again all you guy-guys: speak up and let us know what's on your mind. We mean you no harm, we promise. ;)

Jenny

cuttie
09-14-2004, 10:01 PM
I found this site by pure chance and I love being part of it! I joined because I wanted to meet other girls who know what I'm going through in life. Meet people who I can talk to about things I would never talk to my family about because their still in the past where if you even act femme your gay. I'm glad I can voice out here.
love ya

Renecd
09-15-2004, 09:06 AM
I found this site a over a year ago and did some postings. Then for some reason it got lost but thankfully I received a birthday e mail from the group and now again am a regular visitor :)
I am a genetic male and have been dressing on and off since the age of 13 and am now 50. I did try to post some pictures of myself but have been unable. :(
I am very happy I found this forum again!!

Thanks and lots of hugs,
Rene

crispy
09-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Jenny,

we can conclude:

either
- all guys are CDs (mostly closet CDs) ;)
- they are all shy and don't want to post :o
- they avoid this forum like the plague :eek:

Perhaps some guy-guys would like to prove me wrong .............. :p

CindyT
09-15-2004, 09:12 PM
I don't think any guys can respond unless they join, so if they don't join they aren't quite like us, or they are just shy, BUT if they are reading the forums they must be curious right?

Maybe we should start a poll and ask:

How many are just curious guys?

How many are closet CD's?

How many are CD's with an understanding wife or partner?

Or something on that order, think?

Cindy

Collette
09-16-2004, 03:09 PM
I think maybe a little shy, maybe some are looking for an easy. Don't forget, most men find us as oddity's. A score in their life, just to say "I've done that one" Maybe married men, bored with life as its lived. Looking for something?? Collette

Muffles
09-16-2004, 11:11 PM
O.K. you asked the question....and I've read the responses below and just want to give my view very briefly.....however if the thread continues I will expand on my impressions ......then I'll bore everyone and send them to sleep :p
I am a non dressing male admirer I have been involved with the TCommunity (online) for more than seven years now....I mainly frequent Meow TG Forum and (I think) have been accepted there as myself......and as a friend with NO ulterior or hidden motives.
I was given this site addy by someone from there and I became a member,thinking that this would be another great place to meet and make even more friends (the banner up top does say C.D's AND their Admirers).....however, over the past few weeks it is apparant that in this forum and the various rooms ....guys are really not very welcome with the focus being on CD to CD interface......(the responses below seem to bear this out)......and maybe if guys visiting were "taken into the fold" there might be an increase in numbers.
I will say though that on my first posting I was made welcome by some members,and those I thank sincerely, but long term.....I think that guys would find themselves generally "out in the wilderness"
Yikes I said I would keep this short.....if I bored anyone to sleep...don't snore :)

Hi everyone,

KewTnCurvy started an interesting thread about how many genetic girls are members here. That led me to wonder how many guys are members (or visitors) here? If you are a member, maybe you could tell us a little about yourself and why you decided to become a member. If you are a visitor, maybe you could tell us why you are visiting. I think many of the members (myself included) would be very interested in hearing from and about you.

Jenny

cuza
09-17-2004, 09:35 AM
hi i am genetically a male but i just love dressing up soo much that i thought i shouldbecome a member in this forum

babe4life
09-17-2004, 10:34 AM
Hi Muffles!

I am a non dressing male admirer I have been involved with the TCommunity (online) for more than seven years now....I mainly frequent Meow TG Forum and (I think) have been accepted there as myself......and as a friend with NO ulterior or hidden motives.
I will say though that on my first posting I was made welcome by some members,and those I thank sincerely, but long term.....I think that guys would find themselves generally "out in the wilderness"

Yippee, another South African! We are taking over the world! :)

Well, all I can say, it is good to have you here!

Love,
Vicky

Glenda
09-18-2004, 05:26 PM
Thanks for being the first guy-guy to respond. I have several guy-guy friends who are facinated with my cross dressing. They (claim to) have no desire to dress themselves, but they are curious about my reasons for doing it and are really quite supportive and complimentary. Don't be bashful. We're all looking for friends, understanding and/or answers. Post what you want and chime in any time.

Something I've noticed about them as well. Although none have openly displayed any homosexual tendencies, they almost all kiss me goodbye in the same way that I kiss my GG friends. I believe they feel the traditional male role of showing little or no emotion and tenderness to other men is something that needs to be changed.

Miss Sherry
09-18-2004, 07:49 PM
O.K. you asked the question....and I've read the responses below and just want to give my view very briefly.....however if the thread continues I will expand on my impressions ......then I'll bore everyone and send them to sleep :p
I was given this site addy by someone from there and I became a member,thinking that this would be another great place to meet and make even more friends (the banner up top does say C.D's AND their Admirers).....however, over the past few weeks it is apparant that in this forum and the various rooms ....guys are really not very welcome with the focus being on CD to CD interface......(the responses below seem to bear this out)......and maybe if guys visiting were "taken into the fold" there might be an increase in numbers.
Yikes I said I would keep this short.....if I bored anyone to sleep...don't snore :)
Hi, Muffles, and welcome out from behind the curtain!

It is hard to post to Guy guys (we really must find a moniker ... gg just won't do) if they don't let themselves be known.

We tend to address CD issues to each other for several reasons:
... we're the only ones posting
... we have so many issues, and very little real time support, especially when just starting out.
... While I welcome sincere questions, or proposal for meetings (in the personal section), so many times it reduces to writing endless fantasy scenerios that get just plain boring. I'm a professional writer, and after a while I start to feel like I should be paid!

So, all you guy guys out there, if you've got a serious question, a humerous question, or you would just like to satisfy your curiosity about us, then please post a reply or start a thread; but if you only want your fantasies satisfied, perhaps this is not the best place for you.

crispy
09-18-2004, 09:14 PM
on another thread I asked if all guys tried on their mother's or sister's lingerie at some time or other when they were young.

so come on, guy-guys, don't be shy. :o Did any of you try it and turn away from it?

DonnaD
09-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Im a genetic male, joined this site to ask many questions due to the fact im still in the closet, well sort of. One person knows, but I havent gone out all dressed to the nines yet.

Donna

Jenny
09-19-2004, 09:12 AM
Hi Muffles,

You get the (Red?/Pink?/Blue?) Badge of Courage Award for being the first guy-guy to respond to this thread. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts. I would encourage you to join in any discussion or start you own threads. I think our forum will be even better if we have perspectives from both sides of the dressing divide.

Thanks again for speaking up!!!! :)

Now, are there any others out there?

Jenny

Wenda
09-19-2004, 12:35 PM
I think maybe one reason I am fascinated with feminine clothes and breasts is that my mother was quite domineering, and completely flat chested, which she hated. She had a nice C cup strapless bra that she sometimes wore with inserts, to make her clothes hang properly. From the time I was 12 until I was about 15(when I got too large for the bra) I wore the bra more than she did. I would tuck my package in between my legs, and pose in front of a mirror. The next time I dressed was one Halloween when I went as WonderWoman. I bought a 42 DD bra, and my ex sewed backs onto the cups which I filled. I painted it gold. I was aroused the whole time we were at the party. I kept it for years, I don't think my ex knew.
Just started again in July on a trip out of town. The excitement the first time I went to the adult store, tried on and bought a patent skirt, then tried on the thigh-high boots, was incredible. The prosthesis were wonderful, but too pricey. I bought a set of 'jiggle-boobs' at an adult video store, separated them from the base, and slipped them into the black bra I bought on the way home. I was hooked. I have made a plaster mold of one breast, and have experimented and found how to melt the material and pour it into the form. I now have three nice sets of breasts. A, C and DD. I love it. wenda.

cdluvr
09-19-2004, 06:30 PM
I would say that I'm a "guy" guy. I joined thinking that I might find a way to realize a fantasy of mine, to meet and enjoy a sexual relationship with a CD. That hasn't happened, and in the meantime I've re-awakened my own desire to dress as a woman. That hasn't happened as yet because I recently lost my job and can barely afford to keep myself in guy clothes. (That could read funny, couldn't it?) At any rate I keep coming back because I have felt welcomd by you all anytime I've posted. Rest assured that I intend to treat all with the sort of respect that I would want for myself.Maybe my original motive has mutated, but I still would like to share that fantasy...except maybe I could get to dress too and live another fantasy at the same time.

J

Miss Sherry
09-19-2004, 11:23 PM
Hi, CDLUVR,

Glad you're with us. Don't feel alone about having lurking feelings about dressing ... I think it is much more prevelent than anyone thinks. What is a little unusual is to act on those fantasies, except perhaps a fleeting episode with Mama's/sister's panties or something like that.

I'm sure there are CDs in your area who would like to meet you ... try the personal section. Just remember, though, that for any CD who might be interested in sex, getting a guy is usually not a problem, so you have to be a little different from the run-of-the-milll "dress me up and have sex" guy.

A CD wants to be a woman, so treat her like one. Doesn't take any money, just a little effort: be nice, treat her with respect, compliment her (this one will get you farther than anything else you can do, simply because it's so rare), go slow ... let her decide when she wants sex (believe me, she knows exactly what you want), respect her situation and know she has issues to contend with.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Muffles
09-20-2004, 06:06 AM
Thanks Vicky ;)
Yeppers we sure are...VRYSTAAT!!!.....yikes did I just say that?? :p
Thanks for the welcome...hope to be here for a long time
Love
Muffles

Hi Muffles!

Yippee, another South African! We are taking over the world! :)

Well, all I can say, it is good to have you here!

Love,
Vicky

Muffles
09-20-2004, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the reply......I think that I have been around the T community for so long that I'm accepted for what I am ..a friend and "no threat"...... I don't dress myself...Heaven Forbid....I'd cause a riot....they'd evacuate whole cities :p ......KING KONG would pale ....
but seriously.....I enjoy being here and in other online rooms....however here in South Africa (as I'm sure Vicky and Chantelle will agree) it is a very small community compared to the USA and it's nice to meet new people and make new friends.

Thanks for being the first guy-guy to respond. I have several guy-guy friends who are facinated with my cross dressing. They (claim to) have no desire to dress themselves, but they are curious about my reasons for doing it and are really quite supportive and complimentary. Don't be bashful. We're all looking for friends, understanding and/or answers. Post what you want and chime in any time.

Something I've noticed about them as well. Although none have openly displayed any homosexual tendencies, they almost all kiss me goodbye in the same way that I kiss my GG friends. I believe they feel the traditional male role of showing little or no emotion and tenderness to other men is something that needs to be changed.

Muffles
09-20-2004, 06:30 AM
How about a three striped badge with all three colours :p
I'll certainly join in the threads.....although I may not always be lucid :cool:
I wonder if anyone else will respond??

Hi Muffles,

You get the (Red?/Pink?/Blue?) Badge of Courage Award for being the first guy-guy to respond to this thread. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts. I would encourage you to join in any discussion or start you own threads. I think our forum will be even better if we have perspectives from both sides of the dressing divide.

Thanks again for speaking up!!!! :)

Now, are there any others out there?

Jenny

babe4life
09-20-2004, 07:42 AM
however here in South Africa (as I'm sure Vicky and Chantelle will agree) it is a very small community compared to the USA and it's nice to meet new people and make new friends.

Muffles, there is only one way to respond to that statement: H*** YEAH! Compared to the USA, *everything* from SA seems to be small :). Except for our big hearts! :D

And the new cry goes out: VRYSTAAT! LOL. Sorry girls, some serious South African humour creeping into the forums. I haven't "heard" that expression in a while :)

Love,
Vicky

Bluiguy
09-20-2004, 05:42 PM
I am a Genetic guy, but totally appreciate what all of you are doing. I am not a cd, but have often thought about what it would be like. I have many years ago worn silk stockings to HS with a thong or silk panties. But I just rather enjoy what you are doing instead. I joined to see what some are going through to enjoy their lifestyles. have fun.. and you all look good..
BluIGuy

Miss Sherry
09-20-2004, 07:05 PM
Hi, Bluiguy, and welcome!

Thank you for the very nice sentiments. Perhaps your's are the best reasons for a guy guy to participate. Learning about other people and their lifestyles can only make you a better person.

Please feel free to drop in on a thread now and again. Believe me, your comments would be most welcome. Any questions? Just ask.

Muffles
09-20-2004, 11:06 PM
Russians come from behind the Iron Curtain...Chinese from behind the Bamboo Curtains...do South Africans come from behind the Jungle?? :p
Thanks for the welcome and apologies for not replying yesterday.......I ran out of online time.
Being a "guy guy" I tend to keep my posts in a lighter vein.....almost like "feeling the temperature of the water before jumping in" not knowing what awaits me.....but hopefully given time I'll be able to join in and bore everyone to death :D
I agree about the guy guy moniker let's have a competition.....and with your blessing I'll start a thread :cool:

Hi, Muffles, and welcome out from behind the curtain!

It is hard to post to Guy guys (we really must find a moniker ... gg just won't do) if they don't let themselves be known.

We tend to address CD issues to each other for several reasons:
... we're the only ones posting
... we have so many issues, and very little real time support, especially when just starting out.
... While I welcome sincere questions, or proposal for meetings (in the personal section), so many times it reduces to writing endless fantasy scenerios that get just plain boring. I'm a professional writer, and after a while I start to feel like I should be paid!

So, all you guy guys out there, if you've got a serious question, a humerous question, or you would just like to satisfy your curiosity about us, then please post a reply or start a thread; but if you only want your fantasies satisfied, perhaps this is not the best place for you.

Muffles
09-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Hey Vicky
Where's Evita Bezuidenhout..when she's needed most *g*
Serf Efricans are the best.... even if I am Scottish :D
You know VRYSTAAT isn't such a bad rallying cry for this room ......hehe I know it's norty....but I wonder how Erica Leighton would react to these romantic words.....Ag ya well no fine jys lyk she's a Lekker Cherry hey?? :p
Love
Ole Muffs

Muffles, there is only one way to respond to that statement: H*** YEAH! Compared to the USA, *everything* from SA seems to be small . Except for our big hearts!

And the new cry goes out: VRYSTAAT! LOL. Sorry girls, some serious South African humour creeping into the forums. I haven't "heard" that expression in a while :)

Love,
Vicky

Felicity
09-21-2004, 12:32 AM
Well Jenny, I became a member to hopefully find information not commonly available, and maybe share knowledge I have come across.

Guess I don't qualify as the 'guy-guy' escept I am strait.

Not sure why I crossdress, but I only seem to want to when I am without a girlfriend. Not too worried about getting to the root of it either. It seems I am providing myself the things I do not have in that reguard.

I posted anyway just to get started in this new membership.

babe4life
09-21-2004, 04:05 AM
Hi "Ole Muffs" :p

Scottish! You traitor you :D. Then again, my ancestory is Irish (and a whole mix of others too).

Ooohhhh, you are TERRIBLE! Erica, if you are reading this, NO DICTIONARY in the WORLD will be able to translate what Muffles said! Actually Muffles, what about me!? :rolleyes: Humph.

Muffles, apologise nicely to Erica and give a translation, because I don't think I can!

Evita indeed. For those that are interested, I just came across her website today: http://www.evita.co.za. She is our "most" famous woman. Think Dame Edna ...

And as for the cry of VRYSTAAT. Actually it is nice. Literally means Free State for those that don't know your Afrikaans too well (or Dutch for that matter!)

Have a fanbabulous day!

Vicky
[with a very lopsided smile since I just came from the dentist]

babe4life
09-21-2004, 04:07 AM
do South Africans come from behind the Jungle?? :p

Jungle? Do we have a jungle? I was thinking more in terms of the open "veld" OR the mountains. That is one thing about this country. We have some of the most beautiful scenery around :). Sometimes even nature! :D

Wenda
09-21-2004, 06:09 AM
Hi Muffles, I was in Durban 3 years ago, loved it. I think I understand your point about the small community. Capetown was a completely different story. Reminded me of San Francisco in many ways. I dress, but only for my own enjoyment. If I went out on the street....aaaaaggghhhh!!...although, I remember a movie where John Candy was dressed as a huge drag queen and looked pretty cool, so, maybee...no, I don't have a whole freakin makeup department. wenda.

babe4life
09-21-2004, 06:20 AM
Hi Muffles, I was in Durban 3 years ago, loved it. I think I understand your point about the small community. Capetown was a completely different story. Reminded me of San Francisco in many ways. I dress, but only for my own enjoyment. If I went out on the street....aaaaaggghhhh!!...although, I remember a movie where John Candy was dressed as a huge drag queen and looked pretty cool, so, maybee...no, I don't have a whole freakin makeup department. wenda.

Wenda, what on earth were you doing in this part of the world? Where all did you go? I have a place where my grandfather lives about an hour and a half (by car) south of Durban. I love that part of the world to bits!

The community is really small. The gay community is getting more vocal, but (from word of mouth), it tends not to include the T* community very well. All the so-called GLBT websites focus heavily on GLB and very, very little on T. So it is up to us to make things happen again :)

Love,
Vicky

cdluvr
09-21-2004, 06:28 AM
Thanks Sherry, it's often difficult admitting the truth aloud let alone to others. As I've stated before, I have always felt welcome here, and I do not want to insult anyone. I respect the desire a CD has to be treated as a woman and am and will always be a gentleman first.

J

Muffles
09-21-2004, 06:37 AM
EEEEK Vicky...you're a pavement special?? :D
well I was going to tell you too Vicky...but you know what it means...*glances around room looking for Erica* and anyway jy is baai mooi :o
Dear Erica I er..um..*clears throat* it means.....well it means.....*stammer* ...."would you like to come over to my place to see my etchings??"...HONEST!!! :p
OUCH!! Vicky...sorry about the dentist..want me to put a contract out on him?? I've got a colleague in Sicily...Erica knows him
Love
Ole Muffs

Hi "Ole Muffs"

Scottish! You traitor you Then again, my ancestory is Irish (and a whole mix of others too).

Ooohhhh, you are TERRIBLE! Erica, if you are reading this, NO DICTIONARY in the WORLD will be able to translate what Muffles said! Actually Muffles, what about me!? Humph.

Muffles, apologise nicely to Erica and give a translation, because I don't think I can!

Evita indeed. For those that are interested, I just came across her website today: http://www.evita.co.za. She is our "most" famous woman. Think Dame Edna ...

And as for the cry of VRYSTAAT. Actually it is nice. Literally means Free State for those that don't know your Afrikaans too well (or Dutch for that matter!)

Have a fanbabulous day!

Vicky
[with a very lopsided smile since I just came from the dentist]

crispy
09-21-2004, 06:49 AM
OK, OK, OK, girls and Guy-Guy..... why don't you set up a new forum branch just for South African connections. :p

The question is : are there any real GUY-GUYS out there apart from dear MacMuffles the kilted springbok? Come on out of the woodwork. :o I promise I won't take the piss ...... well, only a little bit, maybe. ;)

babe4life
09-21-2004, 06:54 AM
EEEEK Vicky...you're a pavement special?? :D
well I was going to tell you too Vicky...but you know what it means...*glances around room looking for Erica* and anyway jy is baai mooi :o
Dear Erica I er..um..*clears throat* it means.....well it means.....*stammer* ...."would you like to come over to my place to see my etchings??"...HONEST!!! :p
OUCH!! Vicky...sorry about the dentist..want me to put a contract out on him?? I've got a colleague in Sicily...Erica knows him
Love
Ole Muffs

Moi? Un trottoir spécial? Nooit! Well, maybe a little. Let's see. My ancestory includes Irish, Danish, Dutch, German, French and a whole lot of Afrikaans! Heard of Herman Charles B? That is on the *other* side of the family tree, but still part of it.

Ag dankie Muffs. Jy het nou my dag gemaak!

Erica, if you can believe that, get ready to see some flying bacon ...

I must say, at least he was gentle. Only two cavities since my last check up ... eight years ago :eek:. But maybe for Thursday afternoon, he needs to finish what he started Thursday morning ... After that, he is all yours!

babe4life
09-21-2004, 07:00 AM
OK, OK, OK, girls and Guy-Guy..... why don't you set up a new forum branch just for South African connections.

Whoohooooo! Recognition at last! :D. I hereby call the South African Chapter of the CD Forums to attention ... :cool:

Sorry, couldn't resist. It is definitely a better day now than it was earlier. Thank you to everyone here - you definitely know how to lift a girl's spirits.

MacMuffles, are you going to let her get away with that? Sounds like a McDonald's special. "I'll have the quarter pounder with a side order of MacMuffles please!"

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
09-21-2004, 08:20 AM
I do have a pretty good idea what that means - too much time spend around "Serf Efricans" in OZ ;)

We are seriously taking over the world it seems. But that's OK. I'll be joining the "Serf Efricans" in OZ in the next few years. I already have family there and my parents are heading there in the next few months :)

Whohoo. I'll be able to dress anytime I want to! :D

Is that selfish? Bad girl, bad girl. But ooh ...

Muffles
09-27-2004, 06:17 AM
Eish Vicky...that crispy does take chances hmm?? :D
but there's nothing I can do about it...she said that if I said anything she'd compose and sing her rendition of Ole MacMuffles had a farm eeay eeay oh......and we don't wanna go down that road now do we?? :p
hmm so I'm reduced to being a side order?? *sob* *sniff* *sniff*.....well that's fine then..*pout* no driehoekcooliecooks for you next time you come to Durbs by the sea ;)
Love
Ole Muffs

Whoohooooo! Recognition at last! . I hereby call the South African Chapter of the CD Forums to attention ...

Sorry, couldn't resist. It is definitely a better day now than it was earlier. Thank you to everyone here - you definitely know how to lift a girl's spirits.

MacMuffles, are you going to let her get away with that? Sounds like a McDonald's special. "I'll have the quarter pounder with a side order of MacMuffles please!"

Love,
Vicky

Muffles
09-27-2004, 06:22 AM
Dearest Crispy.....
HONEST!!....there's no truth in the rumour that Scotsmen wear kilts because the sheep learned to run at the sound of a zipper......... :D :p

OK, OK, OK, girls and Guy-Guy..... why don't you set up a new forum branch just for South African connections.

The question is : are there any real GUY-GUYS out there apart from dear MacMuffles the kilted springbok? Come on out of the woodwork. I promise I won't take the piss ...... well, only a little bit, maybe. ;)

babe4life
09-27-2004, 10:13 AM
Muffles, you are on top form today! :)

You can never be reduced to a side order. A main dish maybe, but never a side order :D

Starluscious
09-27-2004, 01:00 PM
Sexy hottie male here
I'm letting out the woman in me
Get this one day I typed in http://www.crossdressers.com
by luck
and I clicked enter
Glad I did
Beautiful ladies to meet
and great friends to talk to and get to know
I'm not shy
I showed my face
alot of you ladies just haven't seen it yet in the forums
just type
not afraid to show my face in the search and you'll find my face
enjoy ladies
I joined to submit my femmeness pics of me
I love my legs
keep looking beautiful ladies

love
Starluscious

Muffles
09-28-2004, 06:58 AM
Yegods!! Muffs on a plate......the mind boggles :p
Can I bring my physiotherapist along?? :D

Muffles, you are on top form today! :)

You can never be reduced to a side order. A main dish maybe, but never a side order :D

Amelie
09-28-2004, 07:07 AM
HUH?????? What kind of Language is bring spoken here,,, Is it some kind of Celtic Afrikaan? Muffles is Scottish??? Now we better watch out, I've heard a lot abooooot the Scots.

Love Amelie

Muffles
09-28-2004, 07:28 AM
It started out as the Queens English Amelie but swiftly degenerated into that gutteral incoherent mumbling known as "love talk" :p
Don't worry Amelie you're quite safe from me.....they only let me out one night a year........*slaps forehead*...what am I saying?????? tonights the night!!!!! YEAHHHHH :D

HUH?????? What kind of Language is bring spoken here,,, Is it some kind of Celtic Afrikaan? Muffles is Scottish??? Now we better watch out, I've heard a lot abooooot the Scots.

Love Amelie

Amelie
09-28-2004, 08:01 AM
I'm not worrying, You'd have to fight your way through the drug dealers and thugs before you can reach me.

Love Amelie

Muffles
09-28-2004, 08:08 AM
*gasp* drug dealers?? thugs?? here in South Africa??....how could you think such a thing Amelie ?? :D

I'm not worrying, You'd have to fight your way through the drug dealers and thugs before you can reach me.

Love Amelie

Amelie
09-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Sorry,,,, I meant here in Baltimore.

Love Amelie

Muffles
09-28-2004, 08:18 AM
And I thought baltimore was a quaint picturesque little village....nestling on the banks of a bubbling brook :p

Sorry,,,, I meant here in Baltimore.

Love Amelie

Amelie
09-28-2004, 08:28 AM
NO It's a decaying sewer pit surrounded by evil blood-sucking politicians.

Love Amelie

Muffles
09-28-2004, 08:39 AM
You've got those there too?? ..... :D

NO It's a decaying sewer pit surrounded by evil blood-sucking politicians.

Love Amelie

Amelie
09-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Politicans are like dog-do, they are everywhere.

Love Amelie