PDA

View Full Version : Many/peddy

Michelle V
08-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Went with the wife to get a manicure and pedicure, as the lady finished buffing my feet she asked wit a straight face: what color do you want, I paused for a sec and had to go with clear, hate to skip on a nice red or pink but it is summer and I wear sandals around the kids, my wife did notice I did not shave and disapproved. " never get a pedicure without shaving your legs first" she said. Time are changing

Jamie001
08-21-2012, 11:16 PM
Went with the wife to get a manicure and pedicure, as the lady finished buffing my feet she asked wit a straight face: what color do you want, I paused for a sec and had to go with clear, hate to skip on a nice red or pink but it is summer and I wear sandals around the kids, my wife did notice I did not shave and disapproved. " never get a pedicure without shaving your legs first" she said. Time are changing

There are many celebrities such as Scot Speed (race car driver), Dean McDermott (Tori Spellings Husband), Chuck Liddel (UFC Fighter), Dwane Wade (Basketball Miami Heat), Johnny Depp, and many others that wear nail polish on their toes. It is not a big deal anymore. Google for "men wearing nail polish" and "men wearing toenail polish" and you will see. You may be able to start with a color like blue, silver, or black. It is the same as when men started wearing earrings many years ago.

linda allen
08-22-2012, 06:34 AM
I've been with my wife to the nail salon and I have had a few pedicures. Until the last time, I turned down the offer of (clear) polish. Of course they always joke about what color I want.

The last time, I went with the clear polish and also had a manicure and clear polish.

Beverley Sims
08-22-2012, 06:39 AM
Don't they offer a waxing service as well?:)

Cynthia Anne
08-22-2012, 07:36 AM
I can't remember the last time my toe nails didn't have color on them! It's been many years though!

kimdl93
08-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Listen to your wife...remember to shave befor a pedi! Last time I went door a pedi with my wife we asked for matching colors. No one batted an eye.