PDA

View Full Version : A pleasant evening

Camille15
08-21-2012, 11:44 PM
My wife (who knows about my CD) is out with a girlfriend for a couple of hours, so I took advantage to get dressed. It's such a calming, pleasant feeling, even if I am just doing things around the house. I feel so peaceful and detached from the stresses of everyday work and life. I have on a floral full-length skirt, a rose colored top, and my blond wig. Didn't realize where the evening went though. From the time I hopped into the shower and was finally dressed, it was an hour! Now I have just a little time left before I have to undress, but just wanted to post this and wish the same for all of you.

Missy
08-21-2012, 11:51 PM
a little time is still better then no time at all have fun and enjoy

Beverley Sims
08-22-2012, 02:35 AM
Preparation time does take up a lot of dressing time, but it is time well spent.

suzy1
08-22-2012, 03:02 AM
I think this is one of the more interesting things about C.D.ing. The calming affects of coming home from a stressful day and then dressing in something feminine and just being the real you.
I wish you had more time than just an hour Camille. As someone that is able to dress all the time I am feeling a bit guilty.

A special part of our lives and you are one that really appreciates it.

Have fun girl.

Cynthia Anne
08-22-2012, 05:52 AM
I'm glad you had a great evening! Youu've got to find a way to spend more time enjoying yourself! Good luck!

linda allen
08-22-2012, 06:09 AM
My wife (who knows about my CD) is out with a girlfriend for a couple of hours, so I took advantage to get dressed. It's such a calming, pleasant feeling, even if I am just doing things around the house. I feel so peaceful and detached from the stresses of everyday work and life. I have on a floral full-length skirt, a rose colored top, and my blond wig. Didn't realize where the evening went though. From the time I hopped into the shower and was finally dressed, it was an hour! Now I have just a little time left before I have to undress, but just wanted to post this and wish the same for all of you.

You say your wife knows but you go on to say that you have to undress. Does she not want you to dress around her?

Camille15
08-22-2012, 10:05 AM
This is new to her, as I only told her recently. She's okay with me doing it, but doesn't want to see it. She is being very supportive just by letting me do it, have packages shipped to the house, etc. So I don't want to do anything to make her feel uncomfortable.

Given that we both work full time, are raising a child, making time for this is hard. But I do it when I can.

DonnaT
08-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Next time, don't waste time showering. You'll have mere time to enjoy the feelings.

Jorja
08-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Next time, don't waste time showering. You'll have mere time to enjoy the feelings.

Somehow being dressed just isn't quite as nice with the days funk all over you.

suzy1
08-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Somehow being dressed just isn't quite as nice with the days funk all over you.

Amen to that. And a shower with all those suds on your smooth epilated body can be soooo sensual.
Woops, sorry, getting carried away here.

franlee
08-22-2012, 02:17 PM
I think you are handeling it with good sense by not jumping onto the fast track and killing the chances of your wife growing into more acceptance. That is about the quickest way I know to turn her aginst your dressing. Stay the course youare on with her. But shower like in bootcamp so as to have the time you need to enjoy yourself. If you aren't in a situation where you are sweaty and nasty you maynot need to shower it all according to that perticular time. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Kelley
08-22-2012, 06:47 PM
for me getting ready is half the fun, you know all the fuss.

bobbimo
08-22-2012, 06:53 PM
Me too.
But why not stay dressed??
I love to get all cleaned up and do the special things that makes Bob go away.
And since my wife knows, I get to go through the outfit approval time each night.
Its fun and If I look particularly nice she will sit close to me at night and enjoy my smooth legs.
So why do you change before she comes home??
Bobbi

bobbimo
08-22-2012, 07:03 PM
I agree Jorja!
I always have to get the boy out first

Camille15
08-22-2012, 11:21 PM
I like to take my time. It's part of the enjoyment, especially since I'm usually so rushed to get stuff done everyday. Also, probably since I don't have much "to do" once I'm dressed, getting dressed is half the enjoyment for me.