PDA

View Full Version : Question for those who have been part of a girl's night out

Brittany CD
08-22-2012, 12:10 AM
I have a question for any crossdressers who have been the only guy in a girl's night out while dressed up. Did you at all find it bizarre or awkward to be the only guy among the girls, or do you feel that even though you're a guy in a wig and makeup, you're a member of the group?

One more question, and I hope GG's can give me some insight; what do people talk about and do during a GNO?

AllieSF
08-22-2012, 12:42 AM
I have been to several plays and ballets with GG friends when I am the only CD in the group. I felt comfortable and we had a specific objective for being out. So we had a topic to talk about, and a plan of action including dinner before. I was a little apprehensive meeting new GG's who I did not know already in male mode. It turned out not to be a problem and in only one instance did we actually discuss in some detail my CD lifestyle. I recommend that one goes out first with someone that they already know and then add other GG's later. Then at least, you will have someone on your side, so to speak.

NathalieX66
08-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Nope. It ruled.
I started out with myself in a wig, and i liked it.
I'm now officially without the wig....and when people see that, they know I'm not F'ing around. .....I like that. :)

Beverley Sims
08-22-2012, 01:55 AM
One golden rule.
Do not direct the conversation towards yourself.
Other advice. Go with the flow of conversation about others without pointing out things like, "I really feel like a woman tonight".
That can throw cold water on a conversation.
The closest you can come is when they are talking about a hot guy, is "I like his girlfriends dress.
That is acceptable and can be taken any way and the conversation will flow on.
Do not make this reference more than once as this will weird the conversation out.
If the conversation turns to your outlook in life, agree with the girls but do not disagree so much as it causes a big discussion.
When they go to the ladies, just go unless someone says something, otherwise you will just have to cross your legs until you can find a dark lane way or something.:)

noeleena
08-22-2012, 03:09 AM
Hi,

Im a member of quite a few groups & what do we talk about , we would talk about the clothes we are going to wear for an evening coming up , day to day isues, with our groups we have end of year get together's so that lends it self to what we are going to do or where we are going.

one we have a morning tea each wensday once a month, Yes all dressed up in our finery Edwardian clothes, so theres decorum lady's manly most times about 18 of us we do invite the men though its not really a mans thing we do have 4 men come some times.

other times its just women,

We talk about what we have comeing up during the comeing months so we can get things ready say to dress the building up so im involved with 3 other women we work together because we know what each other thinks in what we are doing so things like that, & thats neat as well.

Because some of us are quite close friends we do talk about our familys part of being known , & traviling is another time to gether some 3 hours one way, so you have fun & yes you got it we ....TALK.....thats whats neat about us & our friends.

Well you did say women ......

...noeleena...

melissakozak
08-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Even when going out with lots of other CDers, we talk family, vacations, books, etc. The beer, belching, sports talk disappears....almost entirely....just roll with it. And you will be accepted....avoid religion and politics....

kimdl93
08-22-2012, 08:45 AM
I haven't been out with my I've ,yet , en femme. But I have participated In a couple of girls nights where I was the sole male present...of course I was underdressed...but only my wife knew that. We had a blast and on several occasions one,of the other ladies commented that I was just like one of the girls. I considered that a great compliment! Perhaps some day I'll really get to join in.

linda allen
08-22-2012, 09:01 AM
I often go to lunch with my wife and one or another of her female friends. It's not a "girls night out", it's the middle of the day. Of course, I'm in male mode but usually undredressed. Only my wife knows.

I don't see admitting to anyone other than my wife and my virtual friends here that I'm a crossdresser, but you never know what the future will bring. I would never have thought I would be where I am today just a few months ago.