PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so I'm afraid of my neighbor, not sure why..

Marleena
08-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Just behind me on the next block is this bodybuilder guy. He lifts weights in his garage and looks like a young version of Arnie in his heyday. My dog always wants to walk by there but I've become a nervous wreck lately.lol. You know that feeling you get that somebody might find out your "secret"? I'm in guy mode, moobs and all when I go by there.

I just might need a shrink soon.lol.

Alice Torn
08-22-2012, 03:02 PM
Marleena, I can relate, as most foks can. Some people just give us the heebie jeebies. I think i have given them to some people, too!

Marleena
08-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Marleena, I can relate, as most foks can. Some people just give us the heebie jeebies. I think i have given them to some people, too!

I actually creeped out my neighbor across the street with my moobs, but that's another thread Alice.lol.

Diana Bain
08-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Some bodybuilders shave their bodies...see you two might have something in common already:D

Leslie Langford
08-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Don't sweat it, Marleena - if the guy's a bodybuilder, he already has his own "moobs" a.k.a well-developed pecs - lol!

Besides, those steroids that he is likely taking to enhance his physique have already begun to shrink his testicles. Greatly facilitates tucking, if he were so inclined... ;)

ReineD
08-22-2012, 03:30 PM
Marleena, did you ever see American Beauty? It turned out that the apparently disgusted Col. Fitts quite liked Kevin Spacey, whom he thought was gay. :)

First impressions can be deceiving.

Badtranny
08-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Just behind me on the next block is this bodybuilder guy. He lifts weights in his garage and looks like a young version of Arnie in his heyday.

Would you like me to go by and have a few words with him?

Marleena
08-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Marleena, did you ever see American Beauty? It turned out that the apparently disgusted Col. Fitts quite liked Kevin Spacey, whom he thought was gay. :)

First impressions can be deceiving.

It's weird because I was okay with this guy at first. Now I see him as "the crusher" ready to murder me if he finds out I'm TG.lol. It's paranoia for sure.

As for Leslie and Diana.lol. great replies!

Jeanna
08-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Just behind me on the next block is this bodybuilder guy. He lifts weights in his garage and looks like a young version of Arnie in his heyday. My dog always wants to walk by there but I've become a nervous wreck lately.lol. You know that feeling you get that somebody might find out your "secret"? I'm in guy mode, moobs and all when I go by there.

I just might need a shrink soon.lol.
Marleena, is he cute?

Marleena
08-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Would you like me to go by and have a few words with him?

Please!! I'm too scared to.:) We were at the hi how are you stage like neighbors do but now I'm scared. It's totally irrational I know.

Marleena, is he cute?

Um.. if you think The Hulk is he might be. He looks deformed to me.lol.

kimdl93
08-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Its funny how vulnerable we think we are to giving out our secret. But honestly, in male mode - moobs not withstanding - no one will have any clue of what you may be hiding. Just relax and enjoy the walk.

kellycan27
08-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Maybe you secretly have the hots for him?:eek:

( just kiddin) :heehee:

Marleena
08-22-2012, 04:27 PM
:spank:

Lol.. You're being bad Kelly! :spank:

kellycan27
08-22-2012, 04:36 PM
:spank:

Lol.. You're being bad Kelly! :spank:

Nothing like being rewarded for being bad! LMAO

whowhatwhen
08-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Um.. if you think The Hulk is he might be. He looks deformed to me.lol.

We're talking about Hulk Hogan right?
In that case, no.

Marleena
08-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Ever regret posting a thread? lol.

Kate Simmons
08-22-2012, 05:03 PM
Just don't look too good when you go by there Hon. He may try to hit on you.:battingeyelashes::)

Cheryl T
08-22-2012, 05:16 PM
It's weird because I was okay with this guy at first. Now I see him as "the crusher" ready to murder me if he finds out I'm TG.lol. It's paranoia for sure.

Are you sure he's going to kill you and not just ask you out???

Marleena
08-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Lol.. See that's why I love this place, you guys are hilarious! So I learned that I probably have a bigger penis than him and he won't crush me, but might crush on me.:D

I feel better already.:)

sterling12
08-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Just cause' he's big, doesn't mean that he's a brute. He might just be a very sensitive guy. Now, if he's on "Roids" cancel all that sensitive stuff out! As someone mentioned, look for a tiny winkie, with lots of "Backne." If you don't see any of those tell-tale signs, say "hello," start a casual conversation, and see what happens? It's very unlikely that he will decide to "Mash" you out on The Street, in broad daylight.

I'm like a couple of the other gals, my first thought was that you are doing "The Girly Thing." Many women (GG and otherwise) who are attracted to Big, Muscular, Men also seem to have mixed emotions. They sort of "fear" The Guy, but it's like being on a Roller Coaster, and they also enjoy The Rush that Fear creates. I would reexamine your feelings, and make absolutely sure there's no subconscious attraction. Mixed emotions are certainly a common human trait, maybe you might be a participant?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Marleena
08-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Just cause' he's big, doesn't mean that he's a brute. He might just be a very sensitive guy. Now, if he's on "Roids" cancel all that sensitive stuff out! As someone mentioned, look for a tiny winkie, with lots of "Backne." If you don't see any of those tell-tale signs, say "hello," start a casual conversation, and see what happens? It's very unlikely that he will decide to "Mash" you out on The Street, in broad daylight.

I'm like a couple of the other gals, my first thought was that you are doing "The Girly Thing." Many women (GG and otherwise) who are attracted to Big, Muscular, Men also seem to have mixed emotions. They sort of "fear" The Guy, but it's like being on a Roller Coaster, and they also enjoy The Rush that Fear creates. I would reexamine your feelings, and make absolutely sure there's no subconscious attraction. Mixed emotions are certainly a common human trait, maybe you might be a participant?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Thanks Joanie! He has a hot wife I'm attracted to so IDK.:)

whowhatwhen
08-22-2012, 06:11 PM
*stares at his package*
"Oh sorry, I was just checking to see if the rumours of your small penis were true."

max
08-22-2012, 06:17 PM
*stares at his package*
"Oh sorry, I was just checking to see if the rumours of your small penis were true."
So now you've decided sexual harrassment for no reason at all is ok?

whowhatwhen
08-22-2012, 06:20 PM
[Edit]
Avoiding derail, but still LOL.

Kate Simmons
08-22-2012, 07:12 PM
Body building in itself is more closely related to CDing than we may think. Both processes require a strong sense of self love. Never knew of a body builder or CDer who hated themself really.:)

Beverley Sims
08-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Just think he may really be just a pussycat.:)

Marleena
08-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Just think he may really be just a pussycat.:)

Yeah he could very well be.:) He seemed nice enough until I started worrying if he might figure out I'm "different". Everybody I know figures it out but can't put their finger on it. My wife even told me that a few weeks ago. Maybe that started the anxiety.

STACY B
08-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Come onnnn ,,I wont bite ya,,, Its just me,,, I just wanted to pet your dog,,, Why are YOU being so mean ?

larry
08-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Aha---NOW-We get to the reason for the fear "Thanks Joanie! He has a hot wife I'm attracted to so IDK. " hehehe

Elsa Larson
08-22-2012, 08:25 PM
I'd guess that a lot of bodybuilders are turned on by other bodybuilders.

Maybe you could ask him for advice on a workout routine.

Badtranny
08-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Seriously Marleena, just send me the address and I will pay this big, burly hulk of a man a little visit. I'll find out his intentions, and also examine his back for steroid acne as well as his package for tinyness. I promise to do a full and complete investigation, and then report back to you with all of the , ...um details.

I'm just trying to help a sister out. ;-)

Marleena
08-22-2012, 08:28 PM
Aha---NOW-We get to the reason for the fear "Thanks Joanie! He has a hot wife I'm attracted to so IDK. " hehehe

Well she's out there all the time. I can't help but look.:) I guess he might have 2 reasons to kill me..lol.

Seriously Marleena, just send me the address and I will pay this big, burly hulk of a man a little visit. I'll find out his intentions, and also examine his back for steroid acne as well as his package for tinyness. I promise to do a full and complete investigation, and then report back to you with all of the , ...um details.

I'm just trying to help a sister out. ;-)

Lol..Thanks Melissa, I'm starting to feel pathetic. I feel like I shouldn't have said a word. Kelly made me do it.:heehee:

Eryn
08-22-2012, 08:37 PM
No need to feel bad, you had a legitimate concern, one that many of us have.

I'm most paranoid near home, because I also work near home and my neighbors could cause me problems. Luckily, as in many SoCal neighborhoods, we don't really socialize with our neighbors. I still don't want them to see me while dressed, so leaving home is sometimes a bit stressful.

I always think of that "neighbors interview" after a heinous crime: "I never would have thought it, he was such a quiet guy, kept to himself..."

whowhatwhen
08-22-2012, 08:40 PM
I think I found your neighbour:
http://i.imgur.com/Xhg9t.gif

That is him right?

Marleena
08-22-2012, 08:44 PM

That is him right?

LMAO..close. If he walked like that I would be more scared of him I think.:heehee:

No need to feel bad, you had a legitimate concern, one that many of us have.

I'm most paranoid near home, because I also work near home and my neighbors could cause me problems. Luckily, as in many SoCal neighborhoods, we don't really socialize with our neighbors. I still don't want them to see me while dressed, so leaving home is sometimes a bit stressful.

I always think of that "neighbors interview" after a heinous crime: "I never would have thought it, he was such a quiet guy, kept to himself..."

Oh and thanks Eryn! I do have a fear of being found out by neighbors.

Barbara Ella
08-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Sorry Marleena, you dropped the puck on the ice, now we are just gonna slap the heck out of it girl. LOL

Sometimes groupies have to work through their shyness and fear before "outing" themselves, so to speak. Keep walking by and smiling, never know what might happen...lol

Hugs, Barbara

LilSissyStevie
08-22-2012, 09:04 PM
I used to be a bodybuilder but I only frightened dogs and small children.

kellycan27
08-22-2012, 09:51 PM
I think you're just afraid that you won't be able to control yourself if you get right up close and personal.:devil:

Nicole Erin
08-22-2012, 10:09 PM
If he is a big guy, he is probably not going to harass you. reason is - people who are good in their status as whatever they do typically do not feel the need to put down others. In this case - it is typically the scrawny guys who think they have to prove themselves. There is a reason they call it Napolean Syndrome instead of Goliath Syndrome.

What you could do though - walk by doing the "lat spread", walking stiff legged, look at him and say in your huskiest voice, "So, you gonna work on your bench and squats, skinny man?"

Alright look, at one time i was into bodybuilding and trust me - they have a lot of the same insecurities as us TS and CD.
Are we good enough, someone else is better, something on my body isn't perfect... The only real difference is we Ts don't make stupid grunting noises.

AND, when he is working out, he is probably so zero'ed in on his routine that he is not going to feel like stopping to talk to you. The only thing that would MAYBE break his concentration is if some TS woman with long wavy blond hair who offered wine flavored kisses were to stop by and oil down his body with her bare hands.

Marleena
08-22-2012, 10:20 PM
I think you're just afraid that you won't be able to control yourself if you get right up close and personal.:devil:

Yep, I deserved that one.lol.

Thanks Nicole, I like the blonde TS idea the best.:) All of you are awesome! Thanks.

NathalieX66
08-22-2012, 10:27 PM
My next door neighbor is a police officer in my home town. His wife is very devout catholic, as I've seen her constant mention of Jesus on my guy fb page . They are the nicest people in the world.
my hair is down to my collarbone, and yes, sometimes I wear a pair of hoop earrings or studs. Everybody knows that.

We also share a very wide and long driveway. It's always filled with kids, bicycles, skateboards, and colored chalk. I have no problem with that. Once upon a time long before I bought my house, their property was part of the lot that I own, and the previous owner sold and annexed it off to make some cash.

There's just somethings that I fear:

-He being a cop in the town, and a very talkative one at that, he chats everyone up, I'm afraid that loose lips will gain me a reputation around town, and with his police buddies. I am definitely out & about, and I do walk in and out of my house in dresses & heels.
-the fact that he has two boys 4 & 7, the older being autistic. The neighbors also let their kids play with them....in my driveway.

My fear is about being shunned away, and losing the close & open relationship with my neighbors, which means a lot to me.
I cherish my relationship with my neighbors, but this topic makes me flat out nervous.

Marleena
08-22-2012, 10:41 PM
There's just somethings that I fear:

-He being a cop in the town, and a very talkative one at that, he chats everyone up, I'm afraid that loose lips will gain me a reputation around town, and with his police buddies. I am definitely out & about, and I do walk in and out of my house in dresses & heels.
-the fact that he has two boys 4 & 7, the older being autistic. The neighbors also let their kids play with them....in my driveway.

My fear is about being shunned away, and losing the close & open relationship with my neighbors, which means a lot to me.
I cherish my relationship with my neighbors, but this topic makes me flat out nervous.

Nathalie this turned into a playful thread but I'll go serious here.

I live in a transphobic city, none of the girls I've talked to will go out dressed here. A psychiatrist I talked to confirmed that other TG girls here he's talked to feel the same way and some have moved out of town. So it's confirmed and not unfounded fear on my part. The area I'm in we are packed in like sardines and there's now way I can go out my door unnoticed. I do have a fear of being outed and I think Mr. Hulk brings that fear out in me. So I can understand where a cop would make you nervous.

ReineD
08-22-2012, 10:55 PM

That's what I thought too, but I took a roundabout way of suggesting the possibility. lol ;)

Marleena
08-22-2012, 11:01 PM
That's what I thought too, but I took a roundabout way of suggesting the possibility. lol ;)

Sheesh..is it pick on Marleena day.lol. Just for the record he doesn't make me get a you know what. If he did that to me then I would be concerned!:eek:

Michelia
08-22-2012, 11:01 PM
99 times out of 100 the perceived threat is in our head....

we just have to be ready for that 1 time it is not

kellycan27
08-22-2012, 11:29 PM

I've only been accused of being subtle.............. once! lol

Badtranny
08-22-2012, 11:48 PM
The only thing that would MAYBE break his concentration is if some TS woman with long wavy blond hair who offered wine flavored kisses were to stop by and oil down his body with her bare hands.

Hey I resemble that remark! ;-)

Sounds good to me. Marleena? Address please.

larry
08-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Hey Marleena-Thanks for this thread. It sure has turned into a novel hahaha

sterling12
08-23-2012, 03:52 AM
Marleena, I've thought of another circumstance where you SHOULD be frightened.

If his name is Hans, and has a brother named Franz, talks with a German Accent, and shouts at you: "We are here to PUMP You up!" Then, you should be afraid! If he calls you "A Girly-Man," (Oh but wait, you are!) and starts grunting and trying to "puff up" like A Blow Fish, while he flexes....you might just have all of your fear's realized!

I do so miss SNL, the way it used to be....when it was funny!

Peace and Love, Joanie

noeleena
08-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Hi, Marleena.

You may just have to face your demon or fears & invite them both to your home for an evening meal. . you know when we do have preconcived idears are they foundered on fact that there is a problem.

I know in this case your only talking about one person not his wife as i can tell , i wont go into the deeper part of the subject matter as to the whys because iv been down this road & i had more people to contend with not just family & friends another100 more other people .

Its not an easy matter to just brush under the carpert or walk away from if you dont do it soon it becomes a bigger problem & then involves more people till you get to the stage you cant leave your own home. trust me i know what its like ,

Im where i am now because i worked through my demon dominated place where we live you know what theyv gone because they have no hold over me , & they never did before its how i thought i saw it & what i thought would happen .

Face the issue head on & then its gone , youll be far stronger for doing that,

...noeleena...

Marleena
08-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey I resemble that remark! ;-)

Sounds good to me. Marleena? Address please.

Melissa you would be perfect for this job.:)

Marleena, I've thought of another circumstance where you SHOULD be frightened.

If his name is Hans, and has a brother named Franz, talks with a German Accent, and shouts at you: "We are here to PUMP You up!" Then, you should be afraid! If he calls you "A Girly-Man," (Oh but wait, you are!) and starts grunting and trying to "puff up" like A Blow Fish, while he flexes....you might just have all of your fear's realized!

I do so miss SNL, the way it used to be....when it was funny!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Lol that's not helping at all Joanie!

Hi, Marleena.

You may just have to face your demon or fears & invite them both to your home for an evening meal. . you know when we do have preconcived idears are they foundered on fact that there is a problem.

Face the issue head on & then its gone , youll be far stronger for doing that,

...noeleena...

Noeleena I've decided I'm not going to be intimidated by this guy. If I have to I'll take my car out of the garage and do a burnout.:) I fear bringing his wife here would make matters worse because she's really hot. I would be watching her instead.

Thanks for all the great replies everybody this have been fun and a lot of help! I have a feeling if I act sheepish he'll sense it and make matters worse. So one macho act coming up. I'll just think he has a small penis like suggested and that should make me smile and overcome this.:D

Tracii G
08-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Post a pic of this so called bruiser.
I think you may like him.
Or you can not walk by his house too if he scares you.

Marleena
08-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Post a pic of this so called bruiser.
I think you may like him.
Or you can not walk by his house too if he scares you.

Ackkk! Not you too Tracii "you might like him". Okay I will turn gay since people think I like him. Or I might just dress up for him and be Bi while dressed.lol.

WWW posted a likeness of him earlier in this thread except he has a lighter complexion. I'm not about to go photograph him or ask for his autograph.:D

ReineD
08-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Ackkk! Not you too Tracii "you might like him".

Well, what comes to mind is, "The lady doth protest too much."

If I were to feel nervous about a body building hunk who lives down the street, and I were concerned about what he thinks of me, I think I'd have to look deeper into my feelings. ;)

Nicole Erin
08-23-2012, 09:32 PM

That is him right?

Folks, this bodybuilder is definitely NOT gay. You can just tell he isn't. I mean look how masculine he carries himself :D

Tracii G
08-23-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm just wondering you did state you are not gay right? I mean if he creeps you out and your afraid then avoid him.

Marleena
08-23-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm just wondering you did state you are not gay right? I mean if he creeps you out and your afraid then avoid him.

I was straight until this thread Tracii.lol.

Problem is my dog always wants to go for a walk over that way. My back deck also faces his front porch where he sits. It's kinda bizarre because it's like he's looking through me trying to figure me out. It's probably paranoia though. I'm on one end of the male spectrum while he's on the complete other extreme. I had a biker guy up the street I got nervous around too but he started talking to me and I relaxed. I think it's the fear they might realize what I am and it's too close to home if that makes sense.

whowhatwhen
08-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Folks, this bodybuilder is definitely NOT gay. You can just tell he isn't. I mean look how masculine he carries himself :D

Fred Flintstone's bowling routine through interpretive dance.

ReineD
08-23-2012, 11:08 PM
OK, enough ribbing and I'll let you off the hook. lol

I can understand why you feel antsy. I don't know what to suggest, other than start a conversation with him and then gage whether you are mistaken. He might turn out to be a really nice guy. :)

If he is rude, then just ignore him and go on about your business.

Marleena
08-23-2012, 11:14 PM
OK, enough ribbing and I'll let you off the hook. lol

I can understand why you feel antsy. I don't know what to suggest, other than start a conversation with him and then gage whether you are mistaken. He might turn out to be a really nice guy. :)

If he is rude, then just ignore him and go on about your business.

Reine I think this is part of an ongoing problem I've always had around alpha males. They know I'm different but they're not sure what it is. I've never had many guy friends because of it, even at work I had to try hard to be one of the guys and fit in. It didn't help that my wife told me a while ago she knew I was different too but couldn't put her finger on it.:sad:

whowhatwhen
08-23-2012, 11:19 PM
It didn't help that my wife told me a while ago she knew I was different too but couldn't put her finger on it.:sad:

On the bright side, you're more unique than most individuals on this planet.
:)

I've always found that "one of the guys" stuff to be an amorphous stereotype, probably feels right to a lot of people but some of us just don't swing that way.
:P

Marleena
08-23-2012, 11:25 PM
On the bright side, you're more unique than most individuals on this planet.
:)

I've always found that "one of the guys" stuff to be an amorphous stereotype, probably feels right to a lot of people but some of us just don't swing that way.
:P

Thanks for that!:) See, I'm fine around TG people and strangers but I'm afraid when it's close to home and family or might affect my job. I've always been a loner because of it.

Tracii G
08-23-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm different but who cares I sure don't.
I'm thinking you are reading way too much into it.
Classic TG CD phobia IMO same as if I shave my legs and wear pants they will some how know.

Marleena
08-23-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm different but who cares I sure don't.
I'm thinking you are reading way too much into it.
Classic TG CD phobia IMO same as if I shave my legs and wear pants they will some how know.

Makes sense but this is too close to home. I'm fine when away from here.

Yolanda_Voils
08-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Trust your instincts. Something is telling you to be more cautious. Listen carefully.

Always err on the side of caution.

Marleena
08-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Trust your instincts. Something is telling you to be more cautious. Listen carefully.

Always err on the side of caution.

Thanks Yolanda, I have been avoiding him the last couple days. I have mentioned a few times on this board about how phobic this city is.

True story: A gay guy moved in behind me. After people found out he was gay they spray bombed his house and privacy fence with "queer" and other graffiti. He moved out soon afterwards. So I think my paranoia is kinda justified about being found out as trans in this area.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2012, 08:59 PM
Hi Marleena, Have you seen him digging in his back yard late at night ??

Marleena
08-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Hi Marleena, Have you seen him digging in his back yard late at night ??

Ackkkk! no! I just know he'd crush my scrawny a$$ in a split second.:sad:

whowhatwhen
08-24-2012, 11:45 PM
True story: A gay guy moved in behind me. After people found out he was gay they spray bombed his house and privacy fence with "queer" and other graffiti. He moved out soon afterwards. So I think my paranoia is kinda justified about being found out as trans in this area.

Damn, Stay safe!
I knew some areas were more conservative but that's nuts!

Ressie
08-25-2012, 09:43 AM
I think I understand your fear somewhat. I also don't like hanging out with guys that have high levels of testosterone. Too bad, I have friends and family that are like that. So I just tap into whatever I know about harley's, cars, etc. when talking to them.

You've mentions your moobs which seems to be a big part of the problem. Is there something that really sticks out there? lol

Have you considered walking your dogs in the other direction or at night? I would normally suggest facing your fears, but your neighborhood sounds too homophobic.

Marleena
08-25-2012, 10:12 AM
You've mentions your moobs which seems to be a big part of the problem. Is there something that really sticks out there? lol

Have you considered walking your dogs in the other direction or at night? I would normally suggest facing your fears, but your neighborhood sounds too homophobic.

Oh yeah the moobs are noticeable Dee.lol. It's hot so I'm wearing T-shirts.

The area is homophobic so a guy that dresses like a woman would not go over too well either I'm thinking. The dog is stubborn and used to walking over there but I've managed to get her going in the other direction the past few days. Geez this thread is getting awful long..lol.

ReineD
08-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Oh yeah the moobs are noticeable Dee.lol. It's hot so I'm wearing T-shirts.

Marleena, Tshirts tend to cling around the chest area and they emphasize the moobs or pecs. If you are concerned about this in your neighborhood, you might want to consider wearing short sleeved, cotton, button shirts (with pockets at the chest), that are just as cool as Tshirts in the summer. They may be even cooler since they are loose. :)

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=44876

Marleena
08-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Marleena, Tshirts tend to cling around the chest area and they emphasize the moobs or pecs. If you are concerned about this in your neighborhood, you might want to consider wearing short sleeved, cotton, button shirts (with pockets at the chest), that are just as cool as Tshirts in the summer. They may be even cooler since they are loose. :)

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=44876

Thanks Reine, good idea and I'm looking at compression tees but they might be too hot.

Eryn
08-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Thread closed at the request of the OP.