PDA

View Full Version : Almost caught

Erika_girliegirl
08-22-2012, 08:49 PM
The other morning I ordered a couple dresses, some thongs, high heels, and beauty products. I checked to see when they would be here and saw it said the same day that my girlfriend is coming. AHHHHH.....
Checked it again and it is arriving one day early now!!! Hopefully they leave it on the doorstep and don't leave a note saying they will come back.

outhiking
08-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Sounds like you are building quite a wardrobe. You may want to consider telling your girlfriend since the more you have, the more likely it is you'll leave something out one day.

Jill Devine
08-23-2012, 06:39 AM
Also be careful on how packages are labeled. I recently ordered some speciality pantyhose made for men. On the outside of the package they wrote: Contents = men's pantyhose.
Luckily for me, my wife knows and is ok with it and I live near a big city. But imagine the postman in a small town where everybody knows everybody???

xdressed
08-23-2012, 06:55 AM
How long have you been with this girl? I think you need to come out to her soon unless it's a very new relationship

Beverley Sims
08-23-2012, 12:14 PM
If you want to continue with this girl think about spilling the beans to her.

Chickhe
08-23-2012, 12:49 PM
I used to worry... now I figure if fate gets me, I'll try to be honest and say they are for my mistress.

kimdl93
08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I concur with others who suggest that you come out to your girlfriend before this comes out by accident.

MelanieB
08-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Also be careful on how packages are labeled. I recently ordered some speciality pantyhose made for men. On the outside of the package they wrote: Contents = men's pantyhose.
Luckily for me, my wife knows and is ok with it and I live near a big city. But imagine the postman in a small town where everybody knows everybody???

Jill, have to agree with you here.....

I recently bought online a black and cream work dress...when it was delivered guess what was written on the outside..."Black/Cream work dress"

I live in a small hamlet of about 20 houses and guess where I work....yup!! Postman at same office it was delivered from

Nothing has been said yet, maybe noone noticed.....whew!!