PDA

View Full Version : Tricks to make yourself crossdress

Pamela girl
09-14-2004, 11:40 AM
Has anyone other than me set it up where you had no choice but to dress for a certain period of time?
I once was in a motel for a weekend waiting for monday morning, of couse I had me fem clothes, got dressed up and took all of my male clothes and put them in the wash! I for sure had to stay dressed while they washed then put them in the dryer and go get them when they were done. I have also gotton two keys to the room and leave one in the car downstairs then dress up and walk out of the room, there is no feeling like standing outside the room trying to get up the nerve to close the door knowing when you do you have no other choice but to go to the car to get the other key!
Any other things you girls have done?

Jennifer_Ph
09-14-2004, 11:44 AM
Well I've never forced myself like that... but the motel key story made me think of this. I was in Chicago for a party with Rori from Transformations By Rori. A Mardi Gras gig. Anyway, I went at 2 for my makeover and had time to kill so I went back to my room. I had rented it for two nights, but my electronic key didn't work. So here I was dressed, 3:00 in the afternoon, busy hotel, key that didn't work. Mike had rented the room. So down Jennifer went to the front desk to get her key. They gave it to me. A couple of guys (playfully) did the "wheet Wheew" whistle to me. I was scared at first when I had to go get the key, but eneded up being no problems.

jessicadiane
09-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Wow.You girls really know how to get thrills.That must of been quite the rush but scary at the same time.Just going out dressed was a rush for me for nowBut maybe I should do that sometime

jjjjohanne
09-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Motels are scary places. Hotels, I might feel comfortable to dress up and walk around... but motels seem too dangerous!

CindyT
09-14-2004, 09:57 PM
I go to a motel, dress up usually spending hours and hours shaving and working on makeup and stuff, then walk thru the motel hallways, dressed up, with nothing but my room key with me.

When I feel the time is right, I do my feminine laundry in the motel wash machine and go there and back while dressed. Then I hang them all around my motel room.

Cindy

CindyT
09-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Well I've never forced myself like that... but the motel key story made me think of this. I was in Chicago for a party with Rori from Transformations By Rori. A Mardi Gras gig. Anyway, I went at 2 for my makeover and had time to kill so I went back to my room. I had rented it for two nights, but my electronic key didn't work. So here I was dressed, 3:00 in the afternoon, busy hotel, key that didn't work. Mike had rented the room. So down Jennifer went to the front desk to get her key. They gave it to me. A couple of guys (playfully) did the "wheet Wheew" whistle to me. I was scared at first when I had to go get the key, but eneded up being no problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like that was a rush! I have always wondered if I could get away with checking in while dressed, that way I could travel while dressed. Never had the nerve to do it yet.....
You Go Girl!

Cindy

Youthanasia
09-15-2004, 01:24 AM
Forgot to do my dude laundry yesterday. And then I was sent to the store by my sister to go snag her two packs of smokes, in flared jeans with studs running down all the way on the legs and just for kicks, an old pair of Soda shoes and my Anthrax shirt being the only peice of guy laundry that was clean.

mchelle
09-15-2004, 07:21 AM
mine was just on vacation. i took boxers out of suitcase and left them at home. just panties packed for the wk. so i went the whole time on vacation in bikinis and thongs and a few times w bra on. even shopped for more in them

crispy
09-15-2004, 07:25 AM
mine was just on vacation. i took boxers out of suitcase and left them at home. just panties packed for the wk. so i went the whole time on vacation in bikinis and thongs and a few times w bra on. even shopped for more in them
mchelle

Boxers ... ughhh!!!

We'll have to get you to throw all your boxers away. Don't leave them at home, leave them in the garbage bin! Perhaps we should have a thread...... ?? watch this space.

LINDA SUE
09-15-2004, 07:29 AM
Hi ...i Have Used Every Trick For Some Exciting Crossdressing Around My Apt. Complex...going Back And Forth To The Car For "forgotten Items",going To The Trash Dumpster All The While In My Short Shorts,pantyhose,tank Top And Bra!!!!!then Come Back Inside So Excited That I Can't Stand It!!!! Reply?

LINDA SUE
09-15-2004, 07:34 AM
I Have Not Owned Male Underthings For Years!!!! It's Fantastic,i Simply Wear Pantyhose Every Single Day Under My Male (yuk) Outer Clothes,it's Very Exciting And Very Very Pleasing. Reply?

chantelle
09-15-2004, 11:59 AM
I have been to the malls in long skirt and make up.The rush is akin to the best excitement times 1000.Try going that one step further and dress to go out.But do remember girls that the clothes must fit the occasion so that
you do not stand out .The less your outfit draws attention the better
you will fit in.Dont fear the real folks could not care what gender we are
all you do is repeat in your mind-"i am a girl and i look great".the magic will
work i promise cause i have done it.

bralover
09-17-2004, 09:52 AM
I went on a trip two years ago with my girlfriend i was dresses up in a white sweater and black skirt nylons everything I looked real good i thought well just outside of chicago i had to use the restroom we found a burger king and in i went i went straight to the ladies room and went into one of the stalls i was just about done when in came 2 girls laughing and carrying on ijust sat there until they left. scary but fun. same trip another state went into a conveint store and went to the ladies room when i came out i bumped into some guy moping the floor. i walked around him and out the door i heard some one say that guy is trying to look like a girl. we got back in the car and left. guess i didn't look as good as i thought. but it was fun knowing that people saw me ienjoy wearing short skirts and driving on the interstate passing truckers and letting them look at my legs sometimes i postion my skirt so a little panty shows its fun for me :)

bjsa
09-17-2004, 10:38 AM
yes living in an aprtment gives me all kinds of enjoyment dressing up.

Glenda
09-18-2004, 05:33 PM
Last year I drove to Dallas to visit an old girlfriend. I decided to spend the whole time (4 days) as Glenda. I didn't take any of my male clothers so there would be no chance of me changing my mind depending upon where we were going or who we would see. It was a little nerve-wracking at first, but I had a great time. Everyone was very nice to me.

mchelle
09-19-2004, 10:02 AM
mchelle

Boxers ... ughhh!!!

We'll have to get you to throw all your boxers away. Don't leave them at home, leave them in the garbage bin! Perhaps we should have a thread...... ?? watch this space.
hmm throw them all away...mayb

kristi cd
09-19-2004, 10:29 AM
I don't need tricks to get myself to dress, I need some to get myself to buy some clothes. :rolleyes: I still don't have much of anything of my own yet, but it's not from lack of trying...hehe. I've gone into stores dozens of times telling myself "...this is the time I'll finally do it, I'm gonna get at least something...", but alas, still nothing. Anyone else like this? I'm really shy and quiet so that's part of my problem, but man is this frustrating. :D

PS just felt like venting and thought this was the best place, since it would be slightly on topic. :rolleyes:

Wenda
09-19-2004, 10:49 AM
I just started buying clothes, and still am a little hesitant. I have been 99% male for most of 50 years. I am divorced, my girlfriend works two jobs and lives 45 minutes away, my kids are grown. I bought a nice soft leather coat last year, which my gf really liked. Said she wanted to make love to me with me just wearing one of her bras and the leather coat. My gf has incredible boobs, large and very attractive. I found the thought very erotic.
I was in Calgary on business, and noticed an adult store. I went in and looked around, a bit self-conscious. The nice young lady made me feel comfy, and I asked about short patent leather skirts. I am 6'1" and about 235 lbs, not especially femine. She got me a couple of skirts to try on. It was very exciting. I picked a perky little one with lace-up sides. "What else would you like to try on?" she asked. I asked about shoes. I didn't buy any there, they were over priced, but I found out that my size was women's size 11-12. I tried on a pair of patent thigh-highs, but my instep was too high. I was so excited, I was shaking. I looked as some gorgesous prosthesis, with lovely nipples, but I thought a bit over priced. I bought the skirt and left.
On the way out of town, I stopped at an adult video store, and found a fairly realistic set of breasts, intended for masturbating. I stopped at a department store and bought a black 40" D bra. I stopped at another city and bought a sexy little pair of shoes.
I would suggest checking out the adult shops for starters, because they are in the business. There are more cross-dressers out there than you realize. I stopped at the luv plus store yesterday, and the girls very matter-of-factly fitted me with a wonderful leather corset.
Another suggestion, check the web for sex shows in your region. Again, you are just one of the crowd there.
I find factory outlet stores, where there are very few staff, more comfortable. If you feel awkward checking out, pick up a couple of other items to go with the girdle or the thong, or the black lace bra. Walmarts are good too, because they are busy. You just need to know your size, although I did try on the bra at the department store in Calgary. Have fun. Wenda.
Leaving town, I stopped at an adult

Tonia
09-19-2004, 10:58 AM
I drove 470 miles from home to WV Dressed from Head to toe the Horns were blowing from all of the Truck drivers on the Road what a thrill it was. Every time I passed a truck they would start blowing their Air Horn and Flashing their lights. I Guess my skirt was a little to HIGH : )).