PDA

View Full Version : Burnout??

cdkrista
08-23-2012, 08:04 PM
I have been out of town since Sunday night on business. I packed my pretty clothes and accesseries, but as of tonight, i have not wanted to dress or even wanted to open that bag. And I am not sure, but i think I am in burnout mode.

Has anyone else suffered this before?

AndreaSC
08-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Hello Krista,

I do know that feeling because that is how I am right now...8~(

Molly Wells
08-23-2012, 08:18 PM
I know what you mean. I go through spells it seems. Sometimes I go for weeks or months and want to be dressed everyday. Often this will lead to be able to venture out a time or two and then it seems to subside somewhat although it never goes completely away.
Earlier this summer I had been actively dressing in my alone time around the house, really wanting to go out and about. My wife is not accepting so those time come only when she is away. As it turned out she had to be away for a few days to be with her family. I was able to meet with a sister here and go the dinner in a "mainstream" restaurant, for the first time. It was great! After that it seems the last few weeks I have had some but not much interest, not even getting on this forum much. But, I must admit, here I am because the need to dress has been on the increase. I have had a little time to dress around the house this past week and looking forward to the next opportunity to spend a couple of days as Molly....

Babeba
08-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Are you talking burnout in general, or specifically over dressing?

StacyCD
08-23-2012, 08:56 PM
I've experienced the same thing. However, for me, at least, the lack of interest quickly fades and I'm back dressing again.

BLUE ORCHID
08-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi Krista, I know the feeling when I go on vacation If I don't take my things I really miss it
other times I take my things and I don't feel like dressing.

Kate Simmons
08-23-2012, 09:23 PM
It happens to everyone Hon, regardless of who or what we are. It's impossible to be bubbling over all the time. Sometimes we just need to recollect and recharge.:)

Michelle (Oz)
08-23-2012, 10:02 PM
I've just returned home after 4 days interstate with my bag packed for 2 ... actually 1 and a bit cause the male me doesn't need much. I enjoyed dressing and going out so much I had a real battle with my conscience about extending for another day. Conscience won. The only burnout was to my face after shaving.

Sarah Doepner
08-23-2012, 11:35 PM
It has happened to me a few times and it's quite a disappointment after going to all the trouble of getting everything set so I could dress up. Often a good night's sleep and a chance to relax a little would get me past this. It turned out it wasn't just dressing that was being burned, but just about every creative aspect of my life. Some rest and relaxation was the key to getting back in my groove. This hasn't been the case recently. More likely I have plans and life gets in the way and I remain drabbed out and wishing for a chance to wear a skirt.

Sheila11
08-23-2012, 11:39 PM
Whenever I feel that way I just put on a pair of panties and walk away. Only thing is , is that I cannot stay away. Putting on panties is like lighting a forest fire. Within a very short while I am en fem and loving it.

darla_g
08-23-2012, 11:52 PM
I've been there too. No underdressing for me. Either all the way or not at all. and it takes a lot of time so sometimes i run out of energy.

kimberly ann487
08-23-2012, 11:53 PM
I would love to dress so often that I might grow tired of it. I can't imagine that happening, but who knows. I think I will be putting this to the test very soon !

noeleena
08-24-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi,

Burnout is when you are mentaly & physicaly done no get up & go ,really you are totaly knackered,

Iv been down that road , & depending how long youv been in that mode will be how long it takes to come right.

Iv done some major physical damage & its been wearing me down bigtime, this is now over two months. & more to go.

Im normaly very active , not this time round every thing is a big effort so youll quess what ever i wear has to be easy to put on & even that cause's a lot of pain ,

so if im asked to get dressed to go out im thinking no way even though im missing my groups my brain goes into just only do what you can get by with. so yes it happens .& its no joke....

Any way im looking forward to summer , spring is pretty close so hopefully ill be right for that. hey gota look forward ,

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
08-24-2012, 02:41 AM
You find the interests subsides when you are younger and have a lot of other events on your social calender.
You are going to go out with a couple of hot chicks and have a desire to do what young guys do when their hormones are racing around.
Go and get dressed and put on some makeup? NoooooooO! :)

mbmeen12
08-24-2012, 02:57 AM
In my particular instance, the summer is here and I am enjoying outside with my hobbies and lawn etc (underdress). But work is also a factor, where I cant enjoy fruits of dressing (need a job/dressing and coming out to play NOT an option). So then if its raining on a Saturday/Sunday then Kara comes out dressed up...

melissakozak
08-24-2012, 07:33 AM
Dressed three times in one week. By day three, I had had it. I didn't want to be my female self another minute. Once per week is perfect for a few hours. To each her own on this. But burn out is definitely a possibility.

Thera Home
08-24-2012, 07:40 AM
I have been out of town since Sunday night on business. I packed my pretty clothes and accesseries, but as of tonight, i have not wanted to dress or even wanted to open that bag. And I am not sure, but i think I am in burnout mode.

Has anyone else suffered this before?

Hi krista
I believe this is called a purge. Some of us have little ones while some of us have drastic ones. Just part of the deal,for me at least.:daydreaming:

Thera