PDA

View Full Version : So I creeped out my neighbor. Have you?

Marleena
08-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Have you creeped out a neighbor with being TG?

Diana Bain
08-23-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm not sure if this counts, I had a very good friend here last weekend...he has not met Diana...there are picture's of me on the living room walls (well the two best out of 35,000 plus:D)...he says nothing. However he did use our laptop to check facebook account....and I was signed in as Diana....he saw my avatar...looked at me and said "nice disguise"....

Marleena
08-23-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure if this counts, I had a very good friend here last weekend...he has not met Diana...there are picture's of me on the living room walls (well the two best out of 35,000 plus:D)...he says nothing. However he did use our laptop to check facebook account....and I was signed in as Diana....he saw my avatar...looked at me and said "nice disguise"....

Thanks Diana..I'm going to ask the mods to delete this. I've run out of ideas for threads...

I think this one was a dud.:)

larry
08-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Marleena, I think you can open this message for edit and then delete it..

stacycoral
08-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Ok Marleena, girl it is a good title, and yes i have creep out of the neighbor a couple of times, knowing i might get seen, so far noone has said anything,. no delete, no delete, Hugs

whowhatwhen
08-23-2012, 10:55 PM
delete please..thanks

Rats!
Pass out for a few hours and miss everything...

ArleneRaquel
08-23-2012, 10:57 PM
I creeped out a neighbor who btw is a LGBT hater, he scares me at times. PLEASE DON'T DELETE !

Sarah Doepner
08-23-2012, 11:28 PM
I don't know if I have or not. I do try to be a good neighbor and don't want to make the neighbors nervous or anything, but I do step out in the back yard on occasion. It's actually pretty well concealed and the yard is quite big, so they may not of had the chance yet. I'll keep trying.

Beverley Sims
08-24-2012, 02:46 AM
A neighbor saw me down the street in my car.
She came over to ask a question and when she saw me.... She did not know I had a sister.
Neither did I.:)

Cheryl T
08-24-2012, 04:55 AM
Haven't "creeped out" one yet, but I'm sure they've seen me coming and going as I don't make any attempt to hide any longer. No one has said anything, maybe they are just too shy...

Kate Simmons
08-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Not sure Marleena, the subject never comes up.:)

Sharon B.
08-24-2012, 05:53 AM
I'm sure that I have, haven't heard anything but slamming doors once in a while.

DAVIDA
08-24-2012, 05:55 AM
I have definately been seen by my neighbors, but I have only talked to one about my dressing.
She just said that she doesn't have to understand or approve, it is my business what I do.:D
I have been in her house dressed too.:thumbsup:
Now, the other ones, I have no idea what they think, nor do I care.:heehee:

linda allen
08-24-2012, 05:58 AM
One of my wife's biggest fears is that a neighbor will see me in boobs or a skirt. She thinks I'll forget and answer the door. I assure her that I won't and I haven't.

We own our home in a nice neighborhood and it wouldn't go over too well for the neighbors to think there is a "pervert" living nearby.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Hi Marleena, I would be afraid that my 96yr. old neihbor might(( Buy The Farm )) if she ever saw Orchid.

Thera Home
08-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Hi Marleena
At least you post something. No question is dumm around here. Anyway,havent creeped out any neighbor but I do creep myself out sometimes when I look in the mirror:eek:
Does that count? :heehee:

Thera

Jeanna
08-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Have you creeped out a neighbor with being TG?

Can you tell us what happened? Please....:)

Marleena
08-24-2012, 08:04 AM
Can you tell us what happened? Please....:)

Wow you look great as a blond there Jeanna!:)

It wasn't really TG related but my neighbor caught the side view of my moobs (I mentioned it briefly in another thread). He looked totally freaked! Since we walk our dogs at the same time we run into each other and he keeps his distance.lol. I wonder what he'd do if he saw me dressed up?:D

Madam Rose
08-24-2012, 08:35 AM
No not really how ever all my aunts' friends know me anyway.

~Joanne~
08-24-2012, 08:47 AM
well, the one time I did go out on halloween, a neighbor ran across the building to get a "better look". I don't know if he knew it was me or not because nothing was ever said about it. probably wanted to see my legs a bit better ;)

kimdl93
08-24-2012, 09:02 AM
I can't read minds, so I don't know how my neighbors really feel about me. I'm out to at least a half dozen and on the surface they react to me in much the same manner as they always have, with courtesy and friendliness. I think the prevailing attitude is to each his own.

How did you happen to creep out a neighbor, Marleena? And how did you know?

Mistybtm
08-24-2012, 09:20 AM
I have been seen several times by my neighbors I keep my back blinds open to let in some sun and anyone walking by and looks in my sliding door window will see me either in A dress or nightgown. my computer sites against the wall on the opposite side of the room where I spend most my free time. By the way I live in A apartment complex. It does not really bother me except when they start doing double takes :) I do close them around the time the kids come home from school but open them back up A night at times for A thrill. so the folks walking there dogs can have A show:devil:

Beverley Sims
08-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Once as a bride at amock wedding all the neighbors came out to see the wedding party drive off.
They were all weirded out the next day when the found out there was not a single girl amongst us.
Next week we had a get together with the neighbors so as they could see what we were up to.
The end result, eight more couples to the next bash that was held.

Marleena
08-24-2012, 09:28 AM
How did you happen to creep out a neighbor, Marleena? And how did you know?

post #18 Kim.:)

Great replies BTW!

kimdl93
08-24-2012, 10:27 AM
post #18 Kim.:)

Great replies BTW!

The guy was creeped out by moobs? You are entitled to feel creeped out by the fact that he looked that closely!

Marleena
08-24-2012, 11:02 AM
The guy was creeped out by moobs? You are entitled to feel creeped out by the fact that he looked that closely!

True! I just act like nothing is going on.:) It's summer and I'm wearing tshirts and can't hide them.

whowhatwhen
08-24-2012, 11:09 AM
We must wear our boobs loud and proud!

Debra Russell
08-24-2012, 11:45 AM
I venture out in my cul-de-sac as Debra, taking pic's in the front yard, doing whatever, while others are doing yard work and daily activities. I am sure some might wonder "who that woman is" who keeps coming and going - blond, brunette, redhead - but no one has ever expressed themselves as being "creeped out" guess I need to try harder.................................Debra

Ellyn
08-25-2012, 12:37 AM
I cannot think of anything that would creep out my creepy neighbors; they were very much "creeped" long before they moved here. I am pretty sure the neighbors on the other side have "seen things", and since the hot-hot weather I have been out in the yard wearing tank tops and shorts while doing yard work or mowing the grass. Recently I even wore a tank top shopping with my wife, but she told me "go put a shirt on", and then told me to leave the front unbuttoned with the tank top showing under the shirt. It is a start.

Chickhe
08-25-2012, 12:48 AM
I don't know if its creeped out or not, but when I had grown my hair long, I was out in the front yard picking up some leaves and caught this one neighbor a few house down watching me... sort of like she was trying to figure something out. Pretty sure it was the hair as it was caught in the wind and looking rather unmanly.

joanna4
08-25-2012, 02:35 AM
I did back in 09, well more like outted myself. I was in a full leather outfit with a blonde wig with too much make up and the asian man just looked and didnt say anything. I walked out and noticed cigarette smoke and turned around and he was there smoking, I had to to turn around walk right pass him and go inside my place. I was shocked but didn't care much after that as he didn't know me personally.

Antoinette
08-25-2012, 03:27 AM
Not really. Apparently I'm not recognizable to those who aren't close friends with me.

PretzelGirl
08-25-2012, 08:45 AM
I don't really have exposure to many neighbors. There are no homes across the street and on one side of me are two guys who are mostly gone and they aren't on my garage side anyway. That leaves one neighbor who I get along with great and if he and his wife haven't seen me dressed, they just aren't looking. Actually, he did see me the other day when I pulled in. He waved, adjusted his sprinklers, and went inside before I got out of the car. Given that and that he is a radiological technician at a hospital and has probably seen a lot, I suspect I am in good shape.