PDA

View Full Version : Brazillian time!

Amy R Lynn
08-23-2012, 09:39 PM
So I went and had my Brazillian wax done today. I usually go about every 6 to 8 weeks. I have been going to the same girl for about six months now. While I have no other experience to base this on, she is good! I love getting waxed. It really doesn't hurt as bad as I thought!

So while I was getting waxed I had a great conversation with the esthetician.
We talked about shopping, and good places to go to get some great deals on cheap clothes. While we were talking about shopping, I confided in her that I am a cross dresser. I told her about a really cute dress that I wanted to get from a shop around the corner. It didn't even phase her. She told me about a place she knew that had larger sizes in women's clothes and shoes and was very reasonable. She sugessted that I go there and try some things on. She was very helpful!

I think next time I go, I'm going to ask her to arch my brows a bit! Now that she knows my intentions to dress as a woman.

I also told her that I really needed to get rid of all of my body hair and would love to have it waxed but it was really expensive ($300). She told me that she would speak with the owner to see if they could work something out to make it a little less expensive! I really hope that she can do something for me. That would be so AWESOME! I could finally feel like a Woman (as much as I can with the equipment that I have been blessed with).

So it was a wonderful experience at the Salon for me today.

If anyone in the NE Ohio area (South west Cleveland) is looking for a place that will do a full wax for men, let me know. I can hook you up!