PDA

View Full Version : First pair of stockings

AnnaBMarie
08-23-2012, 10:48 PM
I found some lace top thigh highs and a pretty pair of fishnet tights at a thrift store today. The stockings are way more comfortable than pantyhose and I think they are really sexy.

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u376/AnnaBMarie/225ac5ee.jpg

I put the tights on over a pair of off-black hose and they look more elegant than over bare legs. What do you gals think?

http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u376/AnnaBMarie/20119dce.jpg

ArleneRaquel
08-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Very lovely & most alluring. :coolphotos:

Emily359
08-24-2012, 12:16 AM
I love thrift stores. Haven't been to one in quite a while, though. I really should go back. ANYway, I've never been a huge fan of fishnets, personally, but those thigh-highs are great. Good choice. :thumbsup: Don't you love the feeling of having your legs wrapped in something like that? It's crazy to think so many men never get to feel that.

heatherdress
08-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Very nice. Walmart is also a good place to find reasonable stockings, underwear, nightwear and clothing. Easy to buy - no one cares about anything when you check out except you credit card.

a1stephie
08-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Stockings are delightful. I love tights too, especially under mini skirts, but there is something so timeless and classy about stockings, not to mention the sex appeal. I love both plain and lace tops, depends on the mood, but check out getting some seamed or RHT stockings sometime and see how you like them. Vassarette make some lovely ones, prob my fave. You can find them on ebay.

Beverley Sims
08-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Combinations of two patterns of stockings can enhance the leg look.
Improve leg look by wearing tan fine denier stockings under patterned black hose.

Mollyanne
08-24-2012, 02:51 AM
Yes, stockings are nice, REALLY NICE and the look you created is right up there. At one time I too was a stocking girl (a very long time ago) but now pantyhose does it for me.

Molly

Jolene Robertson
08-24-2012, 05:20 AM
Hi Anna. Now you're hooked. I love my stockings and pantyhose. One nice thing about stockings is I usually buy 2 or 3 pair of each color, when one of them gets a run you can save the other stocking and still use it.

Hugs,
Jolene

Shari
08-24-2012, 05:23 AM
Way better than pantyhose and so much sexier.
Hanes silk reflections. I'm wearing them right now and they feel wonderful.

erickka
08-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Great legs! And yes, the hose under the tights looks fabulous.

Roberta Young
08-24-2012, 06:00 AM
Anna, like the song fron "ZZ TOP", SHES GOT LEGS! Luv Roberta

linda allen
08-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Very nice. Walmart is also a good place to find reasonable stockings, underwear, nightwear and clothing. Easy to buy - no one cares about anything when you check out except you credit card.

Yes, and if you pay cash, there's no record of what you bought.

Used clothing is one thing, but even though you can wash them, things like panty hose, stockings panties, etc. that have been worn by people I don't know creeps me out just a little. Same for a wig.

Walmart has panty hose, tights, etc, for a couple dollars a pair. And you don't have to root around in a large bin to find what you want in your size. That's my choice.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Hi Anna, I love both pairs of your hose.
I always wear a pair of shere nude hose under fishnets.

Pretty Nails
08-24-2012, 08:08 AM
Nice legs Anna. I like that look you created with the layering. I'll have to try that myself.

Nothing like a nice pair of stockings and a garter belt at work to brighten up my day. Now if I could only wear the skirt while at work too. :-)

Kaz
08-24-2012, 08:17 AM
I love both looks. I seem to go in phases. At the moment I am more into stockings. Haven't worn pantihose for months. But I'll be back there, probably when the cold weather starts to come back! I tried layering some black lace over coloured hose and the effect was good as well... not as sheer, but interesting - must admit I was inspired by a GG I saw doing it! And yes, you have great legs!

Ressie
08-24-2012, 08:54 AM
The lace at the top Look great. First pair? I remember getting pantyhose out of a vending machine in a hotel 30 years ago! It was a secret way to get them. I mostly get thigh highs at Penney's, but they moved them someplace else in the store and I haven't the nerve to ask where they are. Stockings and garterbelt are my favorite.

Also, there are different textures of hose. Some are very silky and stretchy, some more rough with no stretch at all, and various textures in between.

Julie Denier
08-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Love 'em! That's a neat fishnet pattern. I love thigh-highs ;)

Davi
08-24-2012, 12:52 PM

That's so true, Heatherdress. I just stopped at Walmart for a second, and they had some Danskin shorts on sale. I asked the lady at the fitting room in the women's department where the men's fitting room was. She said it was the same for both and was very friendly and helpful.

Elle1946
08-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Nice legs, I have problems with keeping stocking up that have the elastic band, I need a garter belt.