PDA

View Full Version : Going out dressed.

Jayne1963
08-24-2012, 05:02 AM
I asked my fiancé if he would ever like to go out fully dressed as a women, his reply was honest and he told me that if he could pass and wouldn't be recognised he probably would. He then asked me " wouldn't you if you could as a male?" I had to admit the question was very thought provoking and got me thinking, it may be interesting. My question is, and I know we probably can't answer this, but would any man, crossdresser or not, consider going out presenting as a female and experiencing just one day as a girl without any chance of recognition and looking totally effeminate. Surely they'd be curious?

Shari
08-24-2012, 05:13 AM
There's always going to be a percentage that would have nothing to do with it.
I would think that given the scenario you presented, that most men would jump at the opportunity.
I certainly would.

Kathy4ever
08-24-2012, 05:21 AM
If I understand the question correctly. In my opion I would think most men would not want to do that as they are too macho for that. Now probable closs to all on here would say He** yea. It sounds is a different take of a question if you found a genie in bottle what would be your three wishes. I can say I would most defiantly would do it.

Claire Cook
08-24-2012, 05:32 AM
If I understand the question correctly. In my opion I would think most men would not want to do that as they are too macho for that. Now probable closs to all on here would say He** yea. It sounds is a different take of a question if you found a genie in bottle what would be your three wishes. I can say I would most defiantly would do it.

I definitely agree with this. Most men aren't as lucky (would some say cursed?) as we are, and lack whatever it is that we have that makes us cd / tg.

linda allen
08-24-2012, 06:17 AM
I think it is the crossdresser's dream to be out in public as a female and not be recognized or "clocked". Non-crossdressers, I doubt it. Most men are far to shallow to even wonder what it would be like to be seen as female for a day.

Janet Bern
08-24-2012, 06:21 AM
That is what I have always wanted to do and finally about 5 yrs ago tried it.
I had no problem at all, and I am 6'2. No one looked twice at me.
I loved shopping with the women and having lunch.

Millie
08-24-2012, 06:37 AM
I would love to go out everyday as Millie and not worrying about being caught. Right now the only time I go out is night time when I go to the club on weekends. I still have to sneak in the car quickly so I don't get seen.

bridget thronton
08-24-2012, 09:06 AM
I think many might consider it (we are a curious lot)

Beverley Sims
08-24-2012, 09:20 AM
The subject came up a lot when I was 20.
A few girls I knew thought it was fun to switch roles even if their boy friends were a little reluctant.
To turn guys into girls, always pick the thin scrawny ones.
Big square shoulders do not work.:)

BRANDYJ
08-24-2012, 09:22 AM
If I knew I could blend in or pass, I would go out. But my body frame will never get away with it unless it's dark in a pub and a few pints were consumed by all.lol

kimdl93
08-24-2012, 10:58 AM
I'd think that many males would be intrigued by the idea of passing and looking totally feminine. Of course, my perspective is a bit skewed by my gender orientation.

BTW, I do go out almost on a daily basis, but without illusions about my ability to pass. I think I do a reasonably good job of blending in, but on close scrutiny, I'm probably read fairly quickly

Chickhe
08-24-2012, 01:53 PM
I would...but I'm a bit biased. But before really accepting myself I would have been to scared to admit it to anyone.

Vickie_CDTV
08-24-2012, 03:17 PM
When it comes to crossdressing in general, some TVs want to go out dressed but don't for various reasons (fear of being read or feeling they are not passable is a big one), but this is not universally true. Some just want to dress in private and are happy and content with that. It is different for each person.

NathalieX66
08-24-2012, 03:31 PM
My experience of being out in public, and I've been in the most crowded and intimidating places in public without hassle is this:
I'm about 5 foot 6 inches tall , or 168 cm, so the radar doesn't follow me much.
One thing I have noticed is guys don't pay much attention to me, even the big burly ones. The reason being is they eye a woman, and think "this bird's (this chick's) not doing it for me", and they turn away.
Women, on the other hand, tend to size each other up , and will notice the slightest thing that is off. That's the smart ones that notice, figure it out, or get confused. But the dumb ones don't get it or even notice.

In conclusion, most people are too scared to make a judgement to notice whether that person is male or female, and most likely they don't care. People are too concerned with their own lives and issues to start nitpicking about other people.
Just enjoy life!

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi Jayne, If I thought that I could get away with it I'd be out there.

RADER
08-24-2012, 07:53 PM
My wife and I went to a little restaurant for the usual Friday Fish thing. Nothing special just good food.
While we were there 3 people walked in and sat at the next table.
A Man and Wife in their late 50's and a person I would say was one of us, about early 30's
She was wearing shorts, tennis shoes, and a white sleeveless tank top, and a white bra.
She did have large hands, shoulders, and arms, with long dark blond hair, just past her shoulders.
I looked at her, and said to my self, O' How I wish I could do what she is doing, Going out to dinner with
her folks.
In short, even though I am firmly in the closet, I would die for the chance to go out dressed as a girl just once.
I guess you might say it is a bucket list thing.
Rader

Diversity
08-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Hi Jayne,
The thought of doing this sounds exhilarating, and if I thought I could get away with it, I would definitely like to try this for a 24 hour period. I'd like to try all facets of the feminine world, from waking up, putting on make-up, getting dressed for the day; later refreshed and dressed for an evening, followed by later; getting ready for bed and sleeping in a sexy outfit with my wife. However, I have a healthy male physique, and being tall as well works against me ever being able to pass in the real world, I'm afraid. Nonetheless, it would be fun to try!
Di

Jenniferathome
08-24-2012, 10:15 PM
No, I think only cross dressers (and transgenders) would do that

ReineD
08-24-2012, 10:39 PM
I live in a college town, and there are lots of fraternities. Last fall on the main strip in town, my SO and I were surprised to see about a dozen or so young guys all dressed as women. Curiosity got the best of me and I asked two of them if this was a frat thing. They laughed and confirmed this. I observed them, and all but one seemed to make a parody of looking feminine, with overly huge boobs, wigs on that were crooked, slapped on makeup, with no attempt at walking like a girl, and I just got a sense they were enjoying themselves tremendously doing this on a lark. It was one huge joke! There was one, however, who looked like many of the Gallery pics here and you could tell that he was getting a whole different level of satisfaction from being dressed. The clothes fit perfectly, the makeup was good, the body proportions were realistic, it was a good wig, and he had done a wonderful job shedding his guy moves and his guy walk.

Would most men enjoy it on a lark? I think so. My own son went out dressed like a girl when he was a teenager, with his girlfriend and her friends. He is 6' 4" and they were all 5' 5", so they presented a comical picture. Would most men dress to experience what it feels like to be a girl, like the CDers do, and would they make a habit of doing this? I don't think so. :p

Sarah Doepner
08-25-2012, 12:18 AM
While I go out, knowing that someone will figure me out (probably plenty of them), I think we might find more men willing to do it than we would initially guess if they could have that warrantee in place. I've had conversations in the distant past with friends who are not likely crossdressers, but admit they would like to better understand the world from a woman's point of view. I think they would go out for a day, just because they could. Would they do it again knowing they may be recognized as a man, probably not. Should I ask them just to make sure?

Michelle (Oz)
08-25-2012, 01:44 AM
If some men don't want their turn to go out dressed as women can I have them please. Don't even need to be totally effeminate other than for no beard.

rachel38
08-25-2012, 10:00 AM
I would love to get dressed up and go out as long as I didnt meet anyone I knew .It would be great to pass if I was outed by a stranger as long as there wasn't a big seen who cares.