PDA

View Full Version : At the hospital

Cam
08-24-2012, 08:15 AM
I was in the hospital earlier this week after a mine hospital. When I woke up in my room, a large male nurse came in, handed me a bar and said "I was you nurse in the ER. I took these home and washed them for you, it should help make you more comfortable." He handed me a bag and left. Inside was the pair of lace side tie strin bikini panties I a been wearing the evening I was brought into the hospital. I immediately put the on and did feel more comfortable. It is amazing when understanding comes from the unexpected. By the way, yes I am ok and will fully recover from the heart attack.

linda allen
08-24-2012, 08:19 AM
That seems very nice and above the call of duty.

Kaz
08-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Great story, but I hope you are OK! It is an interesting way to be outed and the same thing may happen to me one day :eek: I hope I get that sort of treatment! Glad you're on the recovery road :)

Karren H
08-24-2012, 08:23 AM
wow.... that was nice albeit a little creepy... glad your ok.....

Madam Rose
08-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Glad your ok and wow that was kinda weird.

Marleena
08-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Oh brother I"m glad you're going to be okay! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

I have to say that is an amazing gesture from a male nurse no less. The world just became a better place.:)

kimdl93
08-24-2012, 09:10 AM
wow, you're recovering quickly!!! And I'm glad the nurse was so considerate. I guess you can't tip in hospitals, but he deserves a letter of appreciation.

Beverley Sims
08-24-2012, 09:14 AM
It may sound weird to some people, but to take on the role as a male nurse requires some insight into all sorts of human relations.
I think he did well by you there.
Look after that heart, they are not a dime a dozen.:)

Cynthia Anne
08-24-2012, 09:19 AM
That jesture of kindness alone is enough to make for a speadie recoverly! Glad to hear you are ok! Hugs!

linda allen
08-24-2012, 09:48 AM
A friend of ours is an ER nurse, and to hear her talk (and that means being within earshot of her any time she is awake), she and the other ER nurses don't care much for transexuals and crossdressers. Sometimes I have to excuse myself and walk away until the subject changes.

Stephenie S
08-24-2012, 10:10 AM
No, you can't tip a nurse any more than you can tip a doctor.

But you CAN write a letter to the nurse and to the director of the ER. A positive letter in her file from a patient is worth hundreds in furthering a nurse's career.

S

Debra Russell
08-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Recovery is better than the alterative - glad your OK - I think maybe the male nurse may be a little more than just understanding - might be interesting to talk to him .............................Debra

Chickhe
08-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Ah, but what else did he do with them? ;-) Its a nice gesture that he probably doesn't want to hear too much about again. Very nice to have someone make you feel happy while in the hospital.

Cam
08-24-2012, 03:32 PM
I actually got the opportunity to talk to the nurse again last night. As it turns out, he too wears panties and what he did was to help me keep my secret. I thanked him and then let him know that it is no secret that I cross dress. He told me I am brave to be out. I responded that if he wanted to talk, I would be happy to be available to him. He said thank you and left. I wonder if he too is a cross dresser and is afraid to come out?

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2012, 04:10 PM
Oh yea that's why your mother always said always wear clean underware.

Jilmac
08-24-2012, 09:22 PM
I believe most hospital staffers treat patients with dignity, no matter what the circumstances. That male nurse has probably seen it all before, and the gesture was one of understanding. Glad to hear that your recovery went well.

Barbara Ella
08-24-2012, 09:32 PM
A fantastic story for the human spirit. You two now have a secret. I hope he will talk to you about it if he wishes. Speedy recovery.

Barbara

Diane Smith
08-25-2012, 12:25 AM
I was in the hospital for nine days in 2001 for heart surgery. I, too, came in through the ER and had no time to prepare for my stay, so some little "tells" like my toenail polish, acrylic nails, panties and jewelry were still in place. I also had a big, fresh, and very feminine tattoo healing on my leg. One of the nurses who cared for me was fascinated by all of it and we had several lengthy conversations about my lifestyle and experiences en femme. She seemed totally accepting and genuinely interested. I think I even talked her into visiting the same nail technician I use. The reactions of the other people I came in contact with at the hospital ranged from completely ignoring my "differences" and acting in a strictly professional manner, to mild interest and recognition, none of it disapproving. Since then, I haven't bothered to hide anything when I'm in the health care system, and nobody has given me any grief at all, some expressing at least subdued approval and complimenting me on my nails, panties, bodyart and other features they see.

- Diane