PDA

View Full Version : Nocturnal Crossdressing

Veronica27
08-24-2012, 01:53 PM
I am a seventy three year old, retired crossdresser who is primarily closeted. I say primarily because the only person who knows is my wife who is very understanding and quite co-operative. I have no desire to have friends, neighbours or relatives know about this, but have reached a point in my life where I don't really worry about strangers seeing me. My wife, on the other hand, is not comfortable with the thought of me going out and about in an uncontrolled situation for various reasons including my non-passability because of my size. As a result, my outings have been limited to attending CD events along with my wife about once a year.

So, my crossdressing is primarily an in the house thing, where I have complete freedom to dress as I please, whenever I please now that I am retired and the kids are long gone from the nest. But here's the catch. The only time I can let it all out and dress to the nines, complete with makeup and polished nails is at those once a year CD events. It hardly provides enough practice to perfect my techniques. "Why is this?" I can hear you asking. Well its basically because I am a 73 year old retiree. I never know when those friends neighbours and relatives I mentioned are going to pop in unexpectedly, and it happens quite often. They want to borrow things, return things, provide us with baked goods, check up on the "old" guys, see if we need anything or just simply chat. They come to collect for charities, sell us their kids fund raising items, and on and on. I have become a quick change artist which means that makeup, nail polish, dresses with tricky back zippers, dresses with a lot of buttons, and so on have to be avoided. I can't move from room to room or head to the basement without ensuring that a change of guy things is always nearby. I am a whizz at the bra removal trick that avoids removing your top. (I often wear male T-shirts with bra and forms to facilitate the quick change.) I can't count the number of times my wife has had to make the excuse that I am having a "nap", not feeling well, or am only wearing my underwear (works in the hot weather) and don't want to be seen.

While contemplating this situation, it occurred to me that we are rarely disturbed between 8.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m. If I am going to take the effort to dress fully, I want it to last for a bit longer than a couple of hours. I could have the ideal time to get in at least twelve hours of undisturbed crossdressing between the aforementioned hours. I have been somewhat crossdressed during the night quite often, but most of that time has been spent sleeping. I am talking about turning my schedule upside down so that I sleep during the daylight hours and become Veronica all night.

Convincing my wife that this would be an ideal way to spend much of my time, and as a consequence her time as well, is where this may be quite difficult. The benefits are immense. In addition to not having to endure the endless drop-ins, I could perfect my makeup techniques and spend time seeing my polished finger and toe nails. Because of the darkness and the fact that everyone around would be deep in slumberland, I could come and go without being seen. Trips to the 24 hour shops would be a snap. Want to go for a walk? Just make sure it is a safe well-lit area. Gaining that necessary confidence while out and about would be a breeze, and needn't be rushed.

I have been for the midnight car ride, sat on the deck for a while after sunset and so on, but it has always been with bedtime and the need to get some sleep looming in my mind, and never with the thought that I had all day, err I mean night to enjoy myself.

I realize that this has litle significance for those who are well out of the closet, but for those like myself it has great possibilities. So has anybody else ever considered doing this, and if so, what have been the results? Anyone else looking forward to retirement?

Veronica

Beverley Sims
08-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Night shopping at the local 7/11 is ok but there is the problem of walking streets at night.
Yes stay in well POPULATED not just lit areas.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2012, 03:12 PM
H Veronica, At almost 70 I can feel your pain as I do my best work/CDing at night

Veronica27
08-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Yes stay in well POPULATED not just lit areas.

Good advice. In the small towns around where I live, I couldn't think of many places that are well populated in the wee small hours, so I went with well lit. I don't think any of our malls are open 24 hours, but some are open both before and after the shops are open to accomodate their restaurants and theatres as well as to encourage early morning walkers.

Veronica