PDA

View Full Version : Playing dress up!

Maria 60
08-25-2012, 06:56 AM
I just have to share this. Last night we went out for dinner and when we came home I started doing some around the house chores. When i finished i went inside and my wife called me to go to the bedroom. When i got to the bedroom my wife was trying on dresses for a party we have in a few weeks and she asked me how the dress she was wearing looked. I laid on the bed and told her it looked great, she then took the dress off and handed it to me and said, if your not doing anything i would like to see how the dress looks on you and see the dress at a different view. I jumped off the bed and in a second i had my male cloths off and had the dress half way up when she stopped me and told me that see wanted the full affect, the boobs, panties and even what colour pantyhose I should wear. Since the day I told her about the dressing 26 years ago she was always alright with it and buys what ever I want, but I always wondered if it was sincere or if she was just being kind and her asking me to dress last night kind of answered my question. While I was dressing and in the mean time she was trying on another dress and when i was done she sat down on the bed and said wow it looks great on you but try this necklace and put on your silver shoes. This went on for about 3 hours all we were saying how doe's this look and could you unzip me and which shoe's with this dress, and when we were done there was a stack of dresses and shoes and jewelry all over the bed. I could have never planed a night like that and if you did it would never be the same as when it happens out of the blue. When we finished putting everything away she told me it felt like we were to little girls playing dress up and then I told her how much I enjoyed sharing this time with her as during the week were always on the go with work and everything. She then said she knew i enjoyed it because she had to imagine how each dress looked without the lump in the middle. I really do enjoy this time with my wife and would think and hope that other wife's would enjoy this to. Had to share this with my friends thanks.

Jeanna
08-25-2012, 07:01 AM
OK Next , I'm so jealous! What an awesome experience that must of been! Next time remember to tuck lol.

daarleane
08-25-2012, 07:22 AM
That sure sounds like a fun night for both of you. It is a lot of fun to be able to wear each others things.

heatherdress
08-25-2012, 07:32 AM
Terrific. Seems like you had a great night. You wife, too. Perfect. Your wife knew how much you enjoyed this and acknowledged the bump in the middle. You have the perfect opportunity to build on this wonderful. Go for it. Buy her a special gift, flowers, a carefully worded card to say thank you. Then, when the mood is set, convey to her that you love her, appreciate her, love her even more after last night, and want to do it again. Be prepared, perhaps, to address her anxieties. But this is a chance to make this a a regular routine. She may need assurances. But if you can make this fun for her, she then benefits and enjoys the experience. Maybe, with time, the next steps wii be with make up, and a wig, then add a massage for her when dressed. Once again, great. Thanks for sharing a perfect night. Hope there are many more.

Cynthia Anne
08-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Sure sounds like fun! Some girls have all the luck! Hugs!

Megan Briana
08-25-2012, 08:05 AM
I AM SOOO JEALOUS! Thank you for sharing that fantastic story 8) It actually made me miss my ex a lil.

linda allen
08-25-2012, 08:34 AM
I just have to share this. Last night we went out for dinner and when we came home I started doing some around the house chores. When i finished i went inside and my wife called me to go to the bedroom. When i got to the bedroom my wife was trying on dresses for a party we have in a few weeks and she asked me how the dress she was wearing looked. I laid on the bed and told her it looked great, she then took the dress off and handed it to me and said, if your not doing anything i would like to see how the dress looks on you and see the dress at a different view. I jumped off the bed and in a second i had my male cloths off and had the dress half way up when she stopped me and told me that see wanted the full affect, the boobs, panties and even what colour pantyhose I should wear. Since the day I told her about the dressing 26 years ago she was always alright with it and buys what ever I want, but I always wondered if it was sincere or if she was just being kind and her asking me to dress last night kind of answered my question. While I was dressing and in the mean time she was trying on another dress and when i was done she sat down on the bed and said wow it looks great on you but try this necklace and put on your silver shoes. This went on for about 3 hours all we were saying how doe's this look and could you unzip me and which shoe's with this dress, and when we were done there was a stack of dresses and shoes and jewelry all over the bed. I could have never planed a night like that and if you did it would never be the same as when it happens out of the blue. When we finished putting everything away she told me it felt like we were to little girls playing dress up and then I told her how much I enjoyed sharing this time with her as during the week were always on the go with work and everything. She then said she knew i enjoyed it because she had to imagine how each dress looked without the lump in the middle. I really do enjoy this time with my wife and would think and hope that other wife's would enjoy this to. Had to share this with my friends thanks.
Wow, that's great! When my wife and I come home from a shopping trip we will try on our clothes in front of each other. Never anything that long or fun, though.

Of course, my wife has been on board with this for only a few months, not 26 years.

IngeInCO
08-25-2012, 08:45 AM
I always loved playing dress up! I reckon I still do lol
Thanks so much for sharing Maria! What a fun experience for the two of you.

PretzelGirl
08-25-2012, 09:15 AM
There should be no doubt in your mind about her sincerity now! I do get the doubt though. My wife and I have had discussions before where I asked how much she was okay with and how much she put up with. It is a natural thing to do.

But it sounds like a wonderful night. Those kinds of nights are great for bonding to me. Give her a big hug today and let her know how special she is!

~Joanne~
08-25-2012, 09:24 AM
To say that I am extremely jealous after reading this great experience would be a real under statement. Next time, because there probably will be one, how abut pictures? Have a great weekend!

bridget thronton
08-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Sounds like a great spontaneous bit of fun

Allisa
08-25-2012, 11:30 AM
I believe that was a "serendipity" moment,what luck.Did she decide what to wear to the party?
Lisa

docrobbysherry
08-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Wonderful story, Maria! I'm jealous! But, also confused about someone's "bump in the middle"? Whose bump and what? Breasts? Pot belly? Long Tom and the Boys? Preggers?

Barbara Ella
08-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Maria, this is such a wonderful story. i can only hope that I make it 26 years and arrive at the position you enjoy now (not likely, and at 91 then, I am not sure what I would be able to wear...lol). Give your wonderful wife a big hug for me.. Know that the doubts you may have had are severely lessened now. I tread those same grounds and am constantly trying to ascertain just what my wife accepts or just puts up with. fantastic.

Barbara

wilt575
08-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Have the two of you ever gone out as two girls for a girls day out or evening dinner? Also what size boobs (cups) not bigger then hers I hope my wife hates if mine are bigger.

May(be)
08-25-2012, 12:17 PM
This story gives all us married users hope. That sounds like a ton of fun!

Brenda Freeman
08-25-2012, 12:30 PM
What a fun evening! My wife and I talk a little about clothes and fashion, but to dress up and try different looks together, wow, hope you got the camera out though it might have killed the show! the memories and looks would make a good what to wear and coordinate file.! FUN

Alice B
08-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Just like everyone else has posted, I'm jealous also. While my wife is totally OK with my dressing, something like that is never going to happen to me. That had to be a great evening and a special sharing between the two of you.

Beverley Sims
08-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Jealous as hell, but I have had some spontaneous dress times at boutiques on Saturday mornings.
They are really fun. :)

Maria 60
08-25-2012, 01:10 PM
If I knew it was going to go on for so long I would have set up a camera but I kind of just got caught up in it and next thing you know three hours go bye. When we did finish cleaning I did get like a feeling as i knew something like this may not happen for a long time or not ever again. It's to bad you can't plan it, it just has to happen on it's own.

xdressed
08-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Wow, sounds like loads of fun

BLUE ORCHID
08-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Hi Maria, You are one of the very lucky few.

WandaRae2009
08-26-2012, 04:25 PM
I am so jealous. A few monts ago, my wife was going crazy looking for a dress for a wedding. I went shopping with her and also did a lot of looking on-line. It was so fun shopping for dressess. I was hoping for a que to try them on or ask if I would wear any of them. Never happened. I did of course try them on when she wasn't home. For background we have been married for over 25 years and came out to her a couple of years ago. We have been on a don't ask don't tell ever since. I am still hoping for the day of acceptance.

Leah Lynn
08-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Count me in; I'm jealous, too!

Sharon B.
08-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Count me in; I'm jealous, too! same here

Cheryl T
08-26-2012, 04:46 PM
My wife and I did something similar a while back. She was spring cleaning her closet and as she decided to let something go she gave it to me to try on. Whatever I liked and that fit I could keep and move to my side of the closet. What I didn't care for or didn't fit went to donation. She did get rid of some things...

Diversity
08-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Fantastic! You are so lucky to have a wife like this!!!
Di