PDA

View Full Version : Small Talk when Enfemme?

Sarasometimes
08-25-2012, 08:24 AM
As many know I frequent many different salons and my lists keeps growing in my neverending quest for variety. My question is mainly for CD/ and somewhat closeted CD's: when asked about yourself do you share true info or do you have an alternate life?
What I'm trying to ask: Do you tell them your real job? Things about your family or is it made up for who you want to be enfemme? I generally use my real info to a degree and then I change the subject?

StaceyJane
08-25-2012, 08:47 AM
I keep things honest. I like to talk about my life and if someones asks while I'm en femme they get the same story that I would have told en drab.

bridget thronton
08-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Honesty is best, you do not have to keep track of your lies that way

Melissa Rose
08-25-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm fairly up-front and honest without giving away too many details. Most people can tell when you are not telling the truth, and it is too difficult to remember the lies. As a cross dresser, you are going to be read 99% of the time so you are not hiding that secret. If you come across as a genuine and nice person, after a while no one thinks of you as a cross dresser, but as another client, acquaintance or friend.

Brenda Freeman
08-25-2012, 12:17 PM
I tell my real story with out naming names!

Sheren Kelly
08-25-2012, 12:24 PM
As Mark Twain said: "If you don't lie, you'll never have to remember anything" and since my memory isn't what it used to be, I try to be as truthful as possible. That doesn't mean you have to be an open book with everyone. Still, my closest friends know about my femme side and are either supportive or don't care.

In any event, I don't think lying about yourself is healthy.

Beverley Sims
08-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Honesty is best, you do not have to keep track of your lies that way

I do leave out details that could reveal my friends and relatives.
Like not everyone knows I was the second person to step on the moon.:)

reb.femme
08-25-2012, 12:55 PM
I have absolutely no hesitation in telling people my real life, but as Beverley said, I leave out the details relating to my wife and family, where it might identify them. Wasn't Buzz Lightyear the second man on the moon? So hello Buzz!.......or something like that!

Lies are impossible to keep unless your life is ordinarily predicated upon them, so honest Joe or Jolene it is! :heehee:

Rebecca x

STACY B
08-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Musta been reading my mind again ? Thats my biggest down fall is my MOUTH ! Go figure ,,,Huh,,,? I have my own bizz so what ever I am doing or however I am dressed I am always working .. I go get my nails done at the same place my sister an alot of our freinds do,, Same with the clothes or shoes makeup ,,, Bla,,,Bla,,, Bla,,, An they all know me ,, Just dont walk around town in a Mini an Platforms . But I am not scared to go an do what I want just don't Yell it out loud . But I am not going to run from it anymore ,,Cuz if I was I sure wouldn't have put my Ugly azz pics up for the world to see . I can switch back an conform to what ever the day calls for . So lets Roll ,,,, Ill get my Purse --------- Wallet ----- Hang on where were we going again ?

BLUE ORCHID
08-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Hi Sara, The only times are when a SA might say something .

lingerieLiz
08-25-2012, 10:30 PM
The gal that does my hair has known me for years. She knows what I do and where I live.

She has seen me in both modes. I usually have on a blouse w/bra on but have been in with t-tops and guy mode in dress shirt or t-shirt.

One time I was wearing a foam bra under my sweat shirt. It was a 40 D. I've never figured out where or why I bought it. It does fit me but the padding adds a least a cup size, but as my wife says it gives me bigger boobs than any of the neighbor women have. Not true, but on my frame it gives me a lot of projection. The funny part was when she was washing my hair I happened to look down and all I could see was two mountains on my chest. I'm sure all the women in the salon could see them also.

Years ago I went to a really nice salon. They had a woman who washed your hair before the beautician did her thing. She wash my hair and started to give me a head masage. All of a sudden she came down to my shoulders and slid her hands under the loose silk blouse I had on. At that moment her hands were sliding over my straps and the top of the cups. She never missed a beat as she masaged my shoulders. I jumped a little but quickly relaxed. I gave her a great tip. As I was leaving she gave me a knowing smile.

katie_barns
08-25-2012, 10:50 PM
Musta been reading my mind again ? Thats my biggest down fall is my MOUTH ! Go figure ,,,Huh,,,?

Stacy B and I have something in common. I am way to much of a Chatty Cathy. I am always running my mouth so l keep it truthful.

RADER
08-25-2012, 10:52 PM
If I did get into that spot; I probably not say that I was a Carpenter-Stair Builder.
It just does not sound very Feminine.
Rader

AllieSF
08-25-2012, 10:56 PM
When out dressed I am totally honest with everybody that I get into conversations with. I have to be honest because I am always asking them very direct and probing questions about themselves, their relationships and how they are doing in that moment. I want the truth and always give the truth.

Paulette
08-26-2012, 12:33 AM
Honest to a point, sharing that I am CD with all real information just leaving off some specific data that would lead back to my work life. I have found that being honest allows people to relate to me in a nicer fashion than if I was being obtuse and then they might feel I was hiding something.