PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and Transsexual Calender

xdressed
08-25-2012, 01:48 PM
So last week I was asked to send over some new photo's of myself to appear in a calender of CDers and TS's. After talking to the guy for a bit I agreed because it sounded like an awesome thing. It's going to be online only but if it drums up enough interest then he'll start selling physical copies as well, with some of the money going to the 'models' involved. When the link is up I will be sure to post it here, in the mean time here's the photo's I took for it: http://xdressed.deviantart.com/gallery/39113982

celeste26
08-25-2012, 02:14 PM
Unless you have a written contract the chance of any money is small. It is only as good as the paper it was written on and if it was oral forget it all. Frankly I really dislike the "deviantart" label, it could turn out horribly, I hope not but that label tells me a lot.

Amalthea
08-25-2012, 02:23 PM
I kinda like pictures #4 and #16.

xdressed
08-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Unless you have a written contract the chance of any money is small. It is only as good as the paper it was written on and if it was oral forget it all. Frankly I really dislike the "deviantart" label, it could turn out horribly, I hope not but that label tells me a lot.

It's called deviantart because it doesn't affiliate itself with the snobbishness of the fine art community, it's not art for sexual deviants or anything like that. Personally not really bothered about getting paid or not, would just be great to appear in a calender really

JenniferR771
08-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Wooden door is OK. As a photo hobbiest...I think you could come up with some better shots. Clean up the background a bit. Try some medium color curtains or a bed sheet as a background. Search around outside and see if you can find an outdoor location with a green leafy darkish background. Shoot on a cloudy day for best light. Experiment with the camera about 12 inches higher than your head.

xdressed
08-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Wooden door is OK. As a photo hobbiest...I think you could come up with some better shots. Clean up the background a bit. Try some medium color curtains or a bed sheet as a background. Search around outside and see if you can find an outdoor location with a green leafy darkish background. Shoot on a cloudy day for best light. Experiment with the camera about 12 inches higher than your head.

Yeah I agree, but as I live with my parents and I'm still in the closet I don't really have the option. These were all taken in my bathroom because it was the only door with a lock, and I had to take a shower just so there was a reason I was in there.