PDA

View Full Version : Clothes! Clothes! Clothes!

Lawren
09-14-2004, 01:36 PM
I think this site has a little something for everybody.

www.lingeriesite.com (http://www.lingeriesite.com)

Julie
09-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the link Lawren, just home from a meeting and saw this. Had a quick look and now I will have to stay up late and browse through, there seems to be something there for everyone. ;)

Julietta (Julie)

CharlotteSomers
09-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Great find Lawren. Thanks!

Lawren
09-14-2004, 03:19 PM
You're the 1st person I thought of when I found that site. I just knew you would love it.;)

AmyH
09-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the link Lawren, just home from a meeting and saw this. Had a quick look and now I will have to stay up late and browse through, there seems to be something there for everyone. ;)

Julietta (Julie)

I agree. I just spent 45 minutes looking at things. Great site Lawren!!! :) :)

cuttie
09-14-2004, 09:21 PM
thanks Lawren, this site is so great! I saw so many cloths I want. thanks again.

CharlotteSomers
09-15-2004, 05:08 AM
You're the 1st person I thought of when I found that site. I just knew you would love it.;)

Oh yea. There's tons of cute stuff out there. I hardly know where to begin. :confused:

Nina
09-15-2004, 09:01 AM
lawren next time you see a site you think we might like just keep it to yourself. Thanks to girls like you posting these links my credit card is in a bad way. Seriously though great site

Lawren
09-15-2004, 01:23 PM
lawren next time you see a site you think we might like just keep it to yourself. Thanks to girls like you posting these links my credit card is in a bad way. Seriously though great site
I know what you mean! My wish lish goes way beyond my credit/income limits. I've just been searhing the web for wigs. Large size wigs come with large prices. Especially long hair styles. They are also difficult to find.