PDA

View Full Version : Did She Notice?

Veronica27
08-25-2012, 04:42 PM
In another thread, I had lamented about the fact that people constantly drop in on us without notice, limiting my ability to dress fully. I was somewhat dressed en femme early today in one of my favourite long skirts and a top with my bra and forms underneath. I had to take the femme things off to run some errands, and as I usually do, I left the skirt draped over a chair in the bedroom, and the forms and bra on the top of the dresser. As our bedroom is rarely seen by others, my privacy is usually preserved.

Due to the intolerable heat this summer, which was again bad, I didn't bother to immediately re-dress when I returned home. Then my sister-in-law and her husband dropped by to deliver something. While the four of us were standing around chatting, my wife suddenly said to her sister "Come and see the flowers that my friend sent me for my birthday" and led her to our bedroom where the flowers were sitting on a table. Knowing that my boobies were sitting on the dresser top in front of the mirror which doubled the image (or is that quadrupled), I was horrified but couldn't say or do anything without arousing suspicion. Not only that, but the skirt was much longer than anything my wife could possibly wear. Fortunately, my brother-in-law didn't seem interested in floral matters, so I quickly tried to get him into a discussion about something totally unrelated. When the women returned from the bedroom, after what seemed like an eternity, our guest were on their way and I didn't know whether to breath a sigh of relief or start working on my explanation.

I asked my wife if her sister noticed my things, and her answer was "She didn't say anything". I don't know what to make of that bit of a smile on her face.

Veronica

BLUE ORCHID
08-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi Veronica, This could get interesting.

girlinside
08-25-2012, 05:56 PM
maybe she did notice but shes not going to talk about it. also your wife could have said they were hers so her sister might have not thought anything else of it.

Veronica27
08-25-2012, 08:06 PM
maybe she did notice but shes not going to talk about it. also your wife could have said they were hers so her sister might have not thought anything else of it.

As my wife is quite ample in that department, she would have a difficult time convincing her they belonged to her. That would lead to a far more controversial situation than the truth.

Hi Veronica, This could get interesting.

I sure hope not. I like my life.

Veronica

Allisa
08-25-2012, 09:59 PM
UHH-OHH!!!,sounds like you got some " splanin to do Lucy".

JenniferR771
08-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Its like those greasy spots on my driveway. Its called a "tranny leak"!

katie_barns
08-25-2012, 11:10 PM
If she is like most women she notices everything. She might not say anything but she noticed.
If it comes to it, just remember "you can only get outed once". :)

girlinside
08-26-2012, 12:52 AM
As my wife is quite ample in that department, she would have a difficult time convincing her they belonged to her. That would lead to a far more controversial situation than the truth.Veronica
well then that sucks, if she did notice then she might not care too much to bring it up now because its not alot of fem things or you dressed up. the reaction might have been different if that was the case. good luck to you hope it goes well! :)

Cynthia Anne
08-26-2012, 01:20 AM
I understand your concern! BUT I would not lose any sleep over it! 'Cause IF she was gonna' say anything she would of done so at that time!

Beverley Sims
08-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Yep! You only get outed once.
Maybe she will assume you are into erotic sex games. Whatever they are. :)

Sarah Doepner
08-26-2012, 11:58 AM
If your wife is any kind of a practical joker, it's possible she may be smiling mysteriously just wanting to keep you on the edge, just for fun. Is that possible?

Veronica27
08-26-2012, 02:05 PM
If your wife is any kind of a practical joker, it's possible she may be smiling mysteriously just wanting to keep you on the edge, just for fun. Is that possible?

That's entirely possible. She likes to tease me.

Maybe she will assume you are into erotic sex games. Whatever they are. :)

If she thought that was the case, she would have been thinking "don't ask, don't tell, just get the heck out of here". She hung around too long for that. You have me wondering which she thinks is less kinky; erotic games, or wearing womens bras with forms.

I understand your concern! BUT I would not lose any sleep over it! 'Cause IF she was gonna' say anything she would of done so at that time!

I'm beginning to think that if she had noticed, she would have asked about them then and there. I have spoken to her briefly on the phone since then when she called my wife about something, but she didn't sound as if she thought there was anything strange going on. When she and my wife get talking, they get totally absorbed and can miss what is going on around them sometimes.

Veronica

RachelPortugal
08-26-2012, 02:21 PM
You wife knows, so it is not as if your sister-in-law can spill the beans to her.

If she saw the evidence, then she can only be thinking that your wife is a very accepting type. Also, what you do in your own home is your own business and that if she spill the beans to anyone else it would be bad for your wife, so as a "loving" sister she should keep it to herself.

Veronica27
08-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Its like those greasy spots on my driveway. Its called a "tranny leak"!

And here I thought they were from my transmission. I better get some depends.

If she is like most women she notices everything. She might not say anything but she noticed.
If it comes to it, just remember "you can only get outed once". :)

I had to think about this one for a while. She can tend to be a bit self-absorbed at times, and misses things you have said to her. If she did notice them, it may not have registered right away, and by the time it did she, quite possibly wouldn't be sure if she saw them, or was dreaming about them or even imagining it. It's one of the qualities I like about her.

UHH-OHH!!!,sounds like you got some " splanin to do Lucy".

I knew if I waited long enough, one of you would provide an explanation. I'll go with Beverley's erotic sex games.

Veronica

Veronica27
08-26-2012, 02:54 PM
You wife knows, so it is not as if your sister-in-law can spill the beans to her.

If she saw the evidence, then she can only be thinking that your wife is a very accepting type. Also, what you do in your own home is your own business and that if she spill the beans to anyone else it would be bad for your wife, so as a "loving" sister she should keep it to herself.

Oddly enough, if I was going to disclose my dressing to a relative, she would be at the top of my list, ahead of my own kids and their families. The reason I don't is that her husband, and her kids and grandkids are much farther down that list. I don't see her having the strength of will to keep such a secret from any of them. She is the world's worst liar, meaning she can't convincingly tell one. She is the type of person who could be torn apart emotionally from knowing a secret, not because of any desire to gossip but because of her need for honesty. All in all she is a very likeable person that you instinctively want to protect from troubles, not burden with yours.

Veronica

lingerieLiz
08-26-2012, 10:34 PM
One time when my mother-in-law was visiting I washed lingerie. I hung all the bras up and my wife jumped me because she said that her mother would instantly notice the difference in our bras. When I thought about it I had to agree that it was obvious that there was a vast difference.