PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor likes my new swimsuit

lingerieLiz
08-26-2012, 12:22 AM
Have you ever had something you just knew you had to have, but really didn't have a need for. Well this last week I was shopping sales and saw a swimsuit that I thought was the coolest one I had seen in years. Of course I purchased it. It was a one piece suit with a jungle print and had a sheer scarf fabric tunic cover up that let you see the suit somewhat through it. It was sexy and wasn't something i would ever wear I thought. So of course I bought them.

This morning I got up and decided to have coffee on the patio while I read the paper. My new suit was out so I slid it and the tunic on. When I was grabbing my paper the neighbor saw me, yelled hi and started walking over to let me know about something in the neighbor hood. When she got close, she looked at my outfit and raved about it, said she was jealous and where did I find it.

I'm not really into a lot of women's swimsuits, but do have a few. I own a couple bikini suits that I should never be seen in, but I've worn them under shorts and tops at the beach, and occasionally wear them under t-shirts when cleaning the pool or in the garden. The same neighbor came over some time ago when I had on a white cover up maxi dress that was sheer enough to see both pieces of my bikini. I was sitting at a patio table drinking wine. When I brought her a glass out she complimented me on the cover up. I know she could easily see my leopard print bikini top but she never said a word. It was like we were two women talking clothes.

bridget thronton
08-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Those are great conversations to have

girlinside
08-26-2012, 02:33 AM
im kinda jealous that you can have conversations like that with your neighbor. i can have some convo with my GG friend but they are not that awesome of convos, it might be because we mostly txt. im hoping i can get to visit her soon and go shopping for some outfits.

Beverley Sims
08-26-2012, 11:40 AM
I had a "Cole Of California" leopard print one piece suit at one time.
I loved that to pieces.
Girlfriends of mine liked to wear it as well.
Someone eventually souveniered it.
No it was a gg not a cross dresser. :)

docrobbysherry
08-26-2012, 03:24 PM
How blessed u r to have a neighbor like that, Liz! I figure I'll KNOW when one of my neighbors sees Sherry out in our yard. Because a sheriff's cruiser will soon show up at my door!

celeste26
08-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Sherry, does the sheriff give you compliments on your taste in clothes and tells the neighbor to stop calling?

Cynthia Anne
08-26-2012, 10:22 PM
It would be great if all neighbors were that easy to get along with! You are so lucky!

lingerieLiz
08-26-2012, 10:29 PM
I've lived in a several different states in all regions of the country. Worked in a bunch more. Neighbors, landlords and friends have known that I wear women's clothes in most all. I guess that I've been lucky in the people I meet. In rural mid America I've been standing in a dress and had a neighbor guy walk in on me. He never said a word about what I had on. Other neighbors in other locations have seen me dressed and didn't mention it and were friends.

Have I ever had a bad experience? Yes! The worst had nothing to do with crossdressing and the people didn't know I did. I have had a few people who wern't comfortable with it and we quit associating.

Jorja
08-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Its great that your neighbor likes your fashion sense. Invite her to go shopping one day.
The neighbors would have to have excellent eyesight to see me. They live a mile away. Yet, I have had one of the ladies comment on my leopard print swimsuit that I have only worn around the house one really hot day. So now I know they are snooping, I will have to put on a show for them. ;)