PDA

View Full Version : People with ugly attitudes

Tracii G
08-27-2012, 01:54 AM
Sorry I have to rant here.:Angry3:
Tonight was such a downer.
Went out to eat dinner at a place I frequent and have never had a problem.
A young couple were seated at a table across from me.
I was wearing girls jeans,go either way top sandals and pink toenails.Casual as always.I was already seated when they came in btw.
The guy gave me a few nasty looks and said to his wife damn gay people are everywhere.His wife said be quiet its none of your business.
I smiled back and said thank you,she smiled back.
I gave the waitress my order and the guy said yeah he is a fruit.Grrr
I know my voice tends to make people think that but what an A$$.
I so wanted to say something but I held my composure.
Got done and was leaving and they left about the same time. I was thinking CRAP I am going to have to deal with this clown.
Walking to my car he said all f%^&*g fags need to be shot.
There were people waiting in line outside and one happened to be an off duty police woman she let him have it verbally.
Just a rant I hate dealing with people like this.

bridget thronton
08-27-2012, 02:00 AM
So sorry you got to listen to a manners challenged person today

Tracii G
08-27-2012, 02:05 AM
He was crude at best.
Its been a long time since I had some one be that nasty.

Aloha Jayne
08-27-2012, 02:16 AM
I love to go out and have a drink at a nice place and mind my own bus. I've never gone out en femme, just with my nails done and some accessories. But I can tell from the reactions that I come across as a gay that's cruisin'. I'm not there to hit on guys, or anyone for that matter. But that is how it is seen. People have to create a way to deal with something that they are unfamiliar with, and gay is the easiest way to rationalize what they cannot understand. Maybe in another lifetime.....

Emily
08-27-2012, 02:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, Traci. I really hate it when people mistake us as gay or intrude in our business. :(

Saffron
08-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Next time go to the table and say to him: darling, you still owe me money from the last night. Then go.

Erina
08-27-2012, 03:52 AM
OMG. What an unbelievable dick.
You got to feel sorry for his wife, forced to look after that A$$.

Sandra
08-27-2012, 04:33 AM
I know it's hard but you did the right thing in ignoring him. (Yeah practise what you preach Sandra) He was probably wanting you to rise to what he said, and he didn't get that reaction he would be annoyed himself.

Vickie_CDTV
08-27-2012, 04:40 AM
Out of curiosity, what did the police officer say to him?

Marleena
08-27-2012, 04:43 AM
To bad he didn't take the time to get to know you Tracii. Instead his warped little mind jumped to conclusions. You cannot reason with people like this.

Sorry you had to deal with his issues.

Kelley
08-27-2012, 04:53 AM
Tracii you handled that very well, I hope I do as well when it happens to me.

Kaz
08-27-2012, 05:02 AM
It's amazing how people can function with so little between their ears. Sorry to hear of this Tracii, but you did well. What a d***head! :hugs:

erickka
08-27-2012, 05:08 AM
A$$holes like that need to keep their damn opinions to themselves. You handled it great Tracii! Still, I'm sorry to hear you had to be the butt of some neanderthal's pie hole runneth over.

DAVIDA
08-27-2012, 05:18 AM
You did well to hold your tongue.
Better than what I would have done.:Angry3:
Jean probably would have said something before I would.:heehee:
She is just a bit protective.:o And only 98 pounds.:tongueout

I might not have said anything directly to him, but I would have said something loud enough for him to hear like, "The dumb ass can't tell the difference between a gay person and a crossdresser.:brolleyes:

Cynthia Anne
08-27-2012, 05:25 AM
It makes you wonder why some people have the right to breath air! Hugs to you young lady!

Jolene Robertson
08-27-2012, 06:28 AM
Hi Tracii. I'd say you did the right thing, some people are just rude and don't know what they are seeing. Maybe he wishes he had your intestinal fortitude. Would love to know what the officer said to him though.

Hugs,
Jolene

STACY B
08-27-2012, 06:32 AM
I was wearing girls jeans,go either way top sandals and pink toenails.Casual as always.I was already seated when they came in btw.
The guy gave me a few nasty looks and said to his wife damn gay people are everywhere.His wife said be quiet its none of your business.
Got done and was leaving and they left about the same time. I was thinking CRAP I am going to have to deal with this clown.
There were people waiting in line outside and one happened to be an off duty police woman she let him have it verbally.

WHAT !! Somebody giving my BFF Grief ? Shame ,,,Shame,,, Next time I guess Ill have to go with ya an call out that mean ol Nasty Man that lives inside my head back for just a min,,, LOL,, Just to let him come out an play ,,,LOL,, Maybe take ol big mouth outside in the parking lot an hold him down an pull his pants down an Spank his little Booty like a bad little boy he is an make him walk home sucking his thumb an think about hurting my little buddys feelings ,, See how that little boy likes that ,,Remember us girls come in all shapes an sizes ,,, We pay for a decent dinner an exspect to eat in peace without all that Crazy talk ,, SORRY ,, You didn't deserve that ,,Your to nice ,,, He will get his Karma;s a BITCH !

Cheryl T
08-27-2012, 06:36 AM
See ... Neanderthals aren't extinct! Let's just hope that his genes are deteriorated far enough that he can't reproduce.

CarlaWestin
08-27-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, Traci. I really hate it when people mistake us as gay or intrude in our business. :(
What a fabulous response. Or, walk up to the table and say, "You said you weren't married! That's it, you're cut off for good! Liar!"

Leyna
08-27-2012, 07:19 AM
Most of the really angry ones are just confused about their own identity. Glad to hear the police officer had some integrity.

Sara Jessica
08-27-2012, 07:42 AM
To coin a phrase from one of my best friends...

Bet he's going to wake up at 2:00 a.m. with some nasty thoughts ;)!!!

Seriously, you handled that very well Tracii. You showed such grace under pressure to react otherwise. And even though this guy was a jerk, he heard it in both ears from his SO and the police officer.

linda allen
08-27-2012, 07:59 AM
Next time go to the table and say to him: darling, you still owe me money from the last night. Then go.

In one way, that's a great comeback, but in reality, it could well be seen as a challenge to the guy's manhood that just has to be answered, probably with violence, especially since you just embarassed him in front of his wife and possibly other people. People have been shot and killed for less.

You could ask the manager to speak to the guy or just ask to be moved to another part of the restaurant. Or, just ignore him.

Kittie
08-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Do what I would do in that situation - candidly give him the finger and waste not a second more on the Neanderthal. Leave him to his partner and his mundane life.

linda allen
08-27-2012, 08:12 AM
I'm assuming we're talking about this happening in the good old USA.

There are a lot of folks, both male and female who have trouble accepting anyone different from themselves. Laws and political correctness have taken most of the open hatred underground so you don't often hear someone making such an obviously biggoted comment about black or hispanic people anymore. Gay people are becomming more excepted or at least tolerated because of organized efforts on their part.

As crossdressers, we have no organized political clout and are often mistaken as "gay" or "perverts" just because people don't understand us. And we scare them.

As a practical matter, you have to have pretty thick skin to go out in public as a "dressed" crossdresser. The odds are, if you stay in one place too long, someone will say or do something offensive. It's not right, but it's reality. Think about how black people must have felt in the 50s and 60s when they were first allowed in formerly "white" schools, restaurants, clubs, etc.

Rachel05
08-27-2012, 08:16 AM
When my wife found out about me, she was convinced it meant I was gay !!!! and hell what would it matter anyway, but all I want to do is cross dress and like I said to my wife, it harms no one, it doesn't actually cause any harm to anyone, it is no different to her wearing men's clothes ....... is it ????

Sadly like many things in life that "are different" to the public perception of correct, we will always be vilified by certain parts of society, sad though that may be !

sterling12
08-27-2012, 08:34 AM
My guess? He was in a bad-ass mood, cause' he probably just got his paycheck and he realized that he will probably always be a loser! That, put him in a bad frame of mind, and you were a convenient target. His Ill Manners probably got him nothing bu contempt....from everybody in the vicinity.

For what it's worth, if that was The Wife or GF, they won't stay together very long. Nobody except a masochist, wants to put up with someone with that kind of mindset. Just too much of a Downer!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Marie-Elise
08-27-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm assuming we're talking about this happening in the good old USA.

There are a lot of folks, both male and female who have trouble accepting anyone different from themselves. Laws and political correctness have taken most of the open hatred underground so you don't often hear someone making such an obviously biggoted comment about black or hispanic people anymore. Gay people are becomming more excepted or at least tolerated because of organized efforts on their part.

As crossdressers, we have no organized political clout and are often mistaken as "gay" or "perverts" just because people don't understand us. And we scare them.

As a practical matter, you have to have pretty thick skin to go out in public as a "dressed" crossdresser. The odds are, if you stay in one place too long, someone will say or do something offensive. It's not right, but it's reality. Think about how black people must have felt in the 50s and 60s when they were first allowed in formerly "white" schools, restaurants, clubs, etc.

This is right on the money. I hate the fact that people continue to be bigoted. However, that is a reality we all have to live with.

Beverley Sims
08-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Tracii, your'e wearing womens clothes... You must be gay. :)
It is a bit of a shock to be abused inside your comfort zone.
It eats at the confidence you build up greatly.
With changing attitudes I find less and less people even looking and those that I have to communicate with dont even bat an eyelid now.
Just hope for better days.

Megan Briana
08-27-2012, 09:17 AM
Im way too much of a sarcastic girl, but when messing with someone who already has a big chip on his shoulder (called ignorance) it is best to do what you have to and be able to walk away. Nicely done, and kudos for a cool head.

larry
08-27-2012, 09:19 AM
"one happened to be an off duty police woman she let him have it verbally." Yeah ! This is great !!

kimdl93
08-27-2012, 09:21 AM
I think it was wonderfully good timing that an off duty policewoman happened to be standing nearby....and gave it to him! That guy will probably never change, but at least he got a good lecture on decent behavior from the policewoman. Interesting that it happened to be a female police officer, because a pretty significant number are gay themselves.

PS. Most people don't feel the need to publically announce their objections to gay people. One might reasonably wonder if this guy was so insecure with his own sexuality or gender identification that he felt the need to loudly profess his bigotry. There's some research that suggests those who are most noisily anti-gay are often those who are hiding or in denial about their sexuality.

I used to do the same thing. When I was in the Army, I was needlessly critical of a gay guy in our company that was seeking a discharge. Another, more reasonble fellow, asked me "why it bothered me so much". the implication was pretty clear...and he was right. I was clearly overcompensating for my own uncertain sexuality.

Ashley D.
08-27-2012, 09:40 AM
You handled that in a great way.
After all he was probley Jealous of you being out beautiful and happy.

whowhatwhen
08-27-2012, 09:43 AM

In an ideal world that man would be removed from society as he is clearly a danger to others, and advocating violence != free speech.
Good to hear you're safe though and were able to keep composed and cool headed.

What did he look like?
I have a theory (stereotype) in mind that I'm just dying to know if he fits.

But, if it's any consolation maybe he'll perish in some meth lab explosion.

Jenny Doolittle
08-27-2012, 09:46 AM
The reality of this incident should be to substiture the word "bigote" for "Fag" and that would be correct.

Tracii G
08-27-2012, 10:31 AM
The best way to describe the guy as far as looks is what I call the Larry the cable guy look but add about 75 lbs.
His wife was very pretty and petite.An odd match but I don't judge people.
I'm a smart a$$ and usually have a response to EVERYTHING but this guy was mad you could see it in his eyes almost a rage type look so I kept my mouth shut.
All I heard from the police woman was "Sir you need to calm down"and "have you been drinking?"
She never asked me anything as I stood next to my car so I left.
We do have a fairness law in my city so I hope she informed him so he never does this again.
I feel sorry for his wife I really do.

linda allen
08-27-2012, 11:32 AM
In an ideal world that man would be removed from society as he is clearly a danger to others,.......

Well, women can be biggots also. Sometimes when I hear people talking about some subjects, I have to just excuse myself and walk away. I'm not going to change their outlook on life by talking to them.

Chickhe
08-27-2012, 11:34 AM
I like the police woman's response...'have you been drinking?'.... a subtle way, if the guy is sober, to tell him he is acting poorly and keep it up, you will be taken down to the station for some tests...

You can't always reason with crazy people, but sometimes you can get a knowing look from their partner that says...'his breakfast will include something extra tomorrow...'.

bridgetta
08-27-2012, 11:36 AM
do you carry pepper spray?

GeminaRenee
08-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Sorry to hear about your experience. Sometimes, living in the tolerant world of my own mind from day to day, I forget just how crude and obnoxious and unevolved other people can be.

Glad to hear, however, that you handled things so well. The best thing you can really do is blow it off, and leave the oaf to his own life. Look at it this way - walking around with an attitude like that, and treating other people like that - it's a pretty safe bet that he's got some unresolved issues of his own bouncing around inside that head of his. Be glad that you get to live every day with a freedom regarding yourself that so many people will never even begin to know.

(:

Lorileah
08-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Tracii it wasn't your voice. it wasn't what you were wearing. It was the fact that some people use wayyyyyy more oxygen than they should be allowed. You did good. i would have probably said something back to him when he made the first gay comment. The first amendment gives him the right to be an ass. His mother gave him the bad manners. His wife gave him leeway to say that to start ( she evidently lets him get away with worse when they are alone..poor woman). Maybe something will give him a rash that can't be cured....karma is a a b*tch.

KellyJameson
08-27-2012, 12:05 PM
I have members of my family that are ignorant like that and I have not had contact with them since high school.

Every day I give thanks to the Gods that I escaped that fear driven ignorance and saved myself.

He simply is a coward threatened by his own shadow, a child afraid of what may be under his bed.

Intolerance is the projection of selfish fear by people who will never feel safe.

He will go to the grave this way, what a waste of life to be born into ignorance and than to die in ignorance.

He is his own curse.

Tracii G
08-27-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm just glad it didn't go too far and end up in a fight.
Both of use could have been arrested so thats not good.
I can defend myself just fine its just the matter of his shear size over me.I'm 5'6"153 lbs and he was 6'4' approx and well over 300lbs.

bridgetta
08-27-2012, 12:27 PM
its cause they are jealous.. all guys realize how fun it would be to transform.. they are afraid to let themselves be free. and theyre mad at us for having the courage.. thats the way it is.. knowing that makes you stronger than them and have the upper hand because in the end .. We are the tougher rebels.. they are the chickens..

but the best defense is still to RUN!

StarrOfDelite
08-27-2012, 12:31 PM
The Uniform Code of Military Justice has a specific section which prohibits provoking words and gestures, and I believe that many states have similar laws. If such a statute exists where you live, it certainly sounds to me like the person in question violated it. Sadly, some states still don't include gender identification in the statutes which enhance penalties for crimes motivated by hate and bias.

As some of the posters have noted, this type of situation always has the potential to go downhill very fast and very far! You did well to just continue your business and ignore him as much as possible.

Tracii G
08-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Sometimes its best to avoid if possible.
My Karate Sensi always told us first line of defense is to take yourself out of the situation if you can.
My only hope would have been to strike just below the knee but that breaks the lower leg and shatters his knee cap.I didn't want to do that because he didn't deserve that.
Yes he is an ignorant bigot and a homophobe but I can't change that.
Yes Starr my city does have a fairness law and he did violate that no question.
I'm sure the police woman informed him of that.

Saffron
08-27-2012, 01:05 PM
In one way, that's a great comeback, but in reality, it could well be seen as a challenge to the guy's manhood that just has to be answered, probably with violence, especially since you just embarassed him in front of his wife and possibly other people. People have been shot and killed for less.

You could ask the manager to speak to the guy or just ask to be moved to another part of the restaurant. Or, just ignore him.

Of course I was only joking.

still in Europe the risk of being killed is considerably lower.

Jorja
08-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Good job of keeping your cool and avoiding confrontation. One could only hope that someday this jerks mouth will overload his a$$ and he will die of lead poisoning.

whowhatwhen
08-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Good job of keeping your cool and avoiding confrontation. One could only hope that someday this jerks mouth will overload his a$$ and he will die of lead poisoning.

From the description his love of Big Macs will get him first.
:P

Seriously though, ideally he would be taken for psychological evaluation and prevented from ever purchasing a firearm.
Disagreeing with gay people is one thing, advocating the death of innocents is an entirely different can of worms and I have no doubt that man will commit a hate crime(s) in the future.

Voulez-Vous
08-27-2012, 02:45 PM

Welcome to the real world.

Julogden
08-27-2012, 02:46 PM
He sounds like one of those closet cases who find themselves attracted to us and can't deal with being attracted to another male, so he reacts with a violent attitude toward the person who made him feel attraction.

You handled the situation well, frustrating though it may have been.

Carol

Tracii G
08-27-2012, 04:48 PM
He sounds like one of those closet cases who find themselves attracted to us and can't deal with being attracted to another male, so he reacts with a violent attitude toward the person who made him feel attraction.

I was in boy mode no wig just mascara and eyeliner.
I do this most everyday, bending the gender lines.It was obvious I was male so I suppose he got his panties in a wad.
The whole thing is he is free to dress as he wishes so why can't I or any of you for that matter?

giuseppina
08-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Hello Tracii

You handled it well. It's impossible to change a bigot's mind in five minutes.

Glad to see the officer dealt with the situation as she saw fit.

Diane Smith
08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Tracii got a small dose of the guy's ignorance, but it's his wife I truly pity, because she sounds like a decent person and has to deal with the jerk every single day.

- Diane

JaytoJillian
08-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Tracii, that sux. So sorry you had to deal with that waste of human DNA

Connie Williams
08-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Your Sensi is absolutely right! Having been in some really bad situations in my life I feel strongly it is not worth messing with morons. I also agree with Jorja. He is gonna taunt someone that is nowhere near as classy as you, and he will get his hide ventilated and salted down. Just a matter of time. Thanks so much for setting a good example for all of us and contributing positively to our public image.

Sharon B.
08-28-2012, 06:01 AM
When ever I go to the grocery store I may be dressed as a male but I am always under-dressed as a woman and yes I do wear makeup (foundation, face powder, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss) as I am required to wear glasses that are sun glasses but if someone looks closer enough they can see the eyeliner and lip gloss.

LaurenB
08-28-2012, 06:14 AM
I think it wise not to engage. Even in my "blue state" here there are many like him: ignorant, arrogant, narrow minded and vocal. And ... always possibly violent. It's not worth the risk. There are too many cases of crazies needing to make a point of it by hurting someone. There's no cure for it other than to move somewhere else where the culture has less uptight religiosity, fear and ignorance.

kristinacd55
08-28-2012, 06:29 AM
He's ignorant and also scary....thank goodness there were a lot of people around. Problem is there's ignorant idiots all around us. You handled it well, I don't know what I would've done!

Nicole Erin
08-28-2012, 07:23 AM
My only hope would have been to strike just below the knee but that breaks the lower leg and shatters his knee cap.I didn't want to do that because he didn't deserve that.
Yes he is an ignorant bigot and a homophobe but I can't change that.

You are right - that guy being a bigot, he deserves much worse.

BLUE ORCHID
08-28-2012, 07:28 AM
Hi Tracii, Lesson learned today, You just can't fix STUPID.

whowhatwhen
08-28-2012, 10:29 AM
You are right - that guy being a bigot, he deserves much worse.

Pop those nuts!
Literally. Then he won't be able to pass on his hatred to another generation.

Stephanie47
08-28-2012, 11:09 AM
You were right not to sink down to his level of knuckle dragging. It would serve no purpose to encourage his hatred for sexual minorities. And, if you were to encourage a situation and provoke him, you may lose some of the protections of law. In my state (Washington) cross dressers, along with gays and lesbians, are protected with hate crime legislation. And, the manner in which the law is written it includes the actions of the aggressor who perceives you are gay, lesbian or a cross dresser, whether you are or not. So, if this knuckle dragger had assaulted you, it would have been a hate crime. Check out the state laws in which you live. Make a copy and keep it on your person. Sometimes you have to even educate the local town cop.

~Joanne~
08-28-2012, 11:09 AM
I guess I will never understand why people won't mind their own business in this life. Is it that they feel they are so low in society that anyone they can try to be bigger than is a fair target? I wish they spent 1/3 of their time paying attention to what is happening in this country behind the scenes as they do someone minding their own business and eating. It really is a shame.

You did the right thing Tracii though it can be hard at times. This guy must spend a lot of time doing this sort of thing seeing that a lot of the younger crowd bends tradition of what a male is suppose to wear and what not.

Sooner or later, his wife will get tired of this behavior then he'll find his ass lonely.

Nicole Erin
08-28-2012, 08:30 PM
What gets me though is since this guy was a larger version of Larry the cable guy - most men that size don't feel the need to prove themselves.

Contessa
08-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Any person who worries that some one is gay. They assume that they might be gay too. Tracii listen DON"T TAKE IT PERSONAL. It is not about you, it is all about him. He sounded gay to me. He can't stop thinking about gay sex. He wonders if he is, so he lashes out to make look he not.

I am not worried my toenails are orange right now.

Tess

Alice Torn
08-28-2012, 09:59 PM
He got his from that off duty cop! Maybe you could have said, oh you're so charming, sweety!

Tracii G
08-28-2012, 10:05 PM
All kinds of things were going thru my head about what to say to really get back at him.
When he said all f*&^&t's should be shot and the cop heard it I felt it was time to leave.
Yes its a hate crime here too.
I'm fine now and got over it I just had to rant a bit.

docrobbysherry
08-28-2012, 10:52 PM
What an "F"ing idiot, Tracii! Not knowing the difference between a CD and a fag? Good thing it wasn't me! I mite have taught him the difference, (in a crowded room only, of course!) "I'm a crossdresser u moron! Google it! And, you're probably gayer than I!"
U handled yourself very well! Kept your wits about u!

Well, that's only ONE REASON why it's best that I don't go out dressed. When I do, I usually wear hi heels that could do some real first strike damage!

I've run into A LOT of hotheads like him in my years driving our crowded roads in SoCal. No matter how crazy they act, if u can ditch them for just a moment, their attention and anger will soon be focused on someone new! Some of them go thru their life this way!

t-girlxsophie
08-28-2012, 10:52 PM
The good thing to come from this was that this Caveman was very much in a minority (of one) his poor wife even apologised to you and the Police Officer marked his card.Also the fact that no-one else was in the least bothered about your presence is a positive.Hope the jackass lives a depressing existence.

Sophie

lingerieLiz
08-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Once knew a guy who bragged about rolling gays. One night he was out with a guy and went to roll him. The guy said , I love to fight lets get it on. The guy nearly killed him and it took two weeks before he got over being sore.

whowhatwhen
08-28-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't get it, the concept of random/targeted assault seems so alien to me.
How much would you be willing to bet such people were tormenting small animals as a child?

I do feel for the guy's wife though, if not already I'm willing to bet she'll "fall down the stairs" or "walk into a door".
:(

ReineD
08-28-2012, 11:15 PM
This may or may not make you feel better, but you should read this, print it and keep a few copies in your glove compartment. You never know when you might want to give a copy to a rude restaurant patron:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm

Or, you can purchase a PDF of the actual study here, for $11.95.

http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=2012-02599-001

Tracii G
08-28-2012, 11:23 PM
Oh who knows with jerks like this guy.
Pent up anger and hostility and worried some gay guy is going to hit on him.Ha ha
Thats the one thing that seems so funny to me when guys act that way.
Thanks Reine I copied that first article and I will make more copies and keep them there.What a fabulous idea!

Krystalina
08-28-2012, 11:35 PM

First off, I'm envious. I've been wanting to wear my first pair of women's jeans(yea!) with some sandals for a while, but don't have the courage to.

Secondly, screw that clown. One thing I've learned in my adult life is that 90% of the people of the world are brainwashed, part of the "system"...espically men. Anything going against that ol mascaline grain is "gay". I would go so far as to say he was probably jealous, because you were doing what you wanted, while he was probably repressed by "social rules".

Thirdly, thank God you were safe.

Again, hell, I dream about doing what you did.:)

Krystalina
08-28-2012, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=Julogden;2940486]He sounds like one of those closet cases who find themselves attracted to us and can't deal with being attracted to another male, so he reacts with a violent attitude toward the person who made him feel attraction.

I was in boy mode no wig just mascara and eyeliner.
I do this most everyday, bending the gender lines.It was obvious I was male so I suppose he got his panties in a wad.
The whole thing is he is free to dress as he wishes so why can't I or any of you for that matter?

I would say because your "free to dress" and his are totally different. You're dressing the way you want, without the social restrictions of the male of our developed societies, while he's keeps himself planted in the socialtal norms.

Tracii G
08-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Maybe my freedom scares him? IDK I hope it does and I see him again.LOL
It would be so cool to actually know where he would be eating dinner and go in my old tiger stripe camo and jump boots and ask him "Yo dude I hear you are scared by gay people"
" you worried they will hit on you princess?"

Jorja
08-29-2012, 11:02 AM
If this guy is bigger than Larry the cable guy there isn't much to worry about. 1.) If needed you can out run him. 2.) He is so out of shape he would be winded shortly then he would be at your mercy. 3) When he gets tired and winded, you can take the neon pink feather boa out of your rucksack and tickle his nose with it while you tell him what you have planned for him. ;)

Madam Rose
08-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Don't worry about him, He was just a lil kid wanting attention and you didn't give it to him. Lucky the cop brought some justice lol.