PDA

View Full Version : I did it! Outside for the first time

outhiking
08-27-2012, 12:30 PM
I actually ventured outside en fem, in the daylight. OK, so it was only in my own backyard with a tall privacy fence and plenty of trees, but it felt very nice. I was hanging up laundry and the breeze along my skirt and the sun on my face was wonderful. I doubt I'll ever go out the front door, but it does feel good to step just a tiny bit outside of the closet. :)

kimdl93
08-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Good for you. None of us likes the feeling of being confined. Life is so much more real and fulfilling when we can venture out - even if its to the safe confines of our private back yard. Its still a lot bigger than the average closet!

StaceyJane
08-27-2012, 01:29 PM
That's a great start! The first steps are always the most exciting.

Jorja
08-27-2012, 01:32 PM
That is great! Watch out, next you will be trotting off to the store for milk. ;)

Keyanna
08-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Excellent, you have completed your first step which is the hardest, now you are hooked, i am sure you will be venturing out again ...

xdressed
08-27-2012, 02:33 PM
You're bound to go out the front door at some point. All you need is some good clothes and a smile ^_^

Beverley Sims
08-27-2012, 02:50 PM
We had an outside toilet years ago and I used to go outside to do it all the time. :)
When you read some of the headings in threads they do help the imagination to run wild.
To answer the question.
It is a wonderful feeling first time though.
I bet you a dollar you will never go out the front door dressed.
To cover the bet, I will give you 6 months before you try that as well.
IMHO, THERE IS NO GOING BACK! :)

reb.femme
08-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Unfortunately, you have been bitten by a bug, the going out bug.
At this time there is no known cure......that is my prognosis!

Oh well, welcome to the club of the infected and may god have mercy on our souls. :heehee:

Rebecca x

Tracii G
08-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Once you feel the outside it will be hard to stop you from going out the front door.LOL.
Congrats on the first outing!!

cindy777
08-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Good for you, it not an easy thing to do go out dressed especially in the middle of the day. :)

Dusty815
08-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Congratulations and continued good luck, I to like to venture out to the yard when the puppies need to go out. Try taking a ride in the car, That's where I am in my evolution.

stacycoral
08-27-2012, 10:05 PM
You're bound to go out the front door at some point. All you need is some good clothes and a smile ^_^

Unfortunately, you have been bitten by a bug, the going out bug.
At this time there is no known cure......that is my prognosis!

Oh well, welcome to the club of the infected and may god have mercy on our souls. :heehee:

Rebecca x

I would totally have to agree with these women on this subject, congrats, being out in the world even the back yard is a wonderful feeling, hugs.

Stacey Renee
08-27-2012, 11:16 PM
I actually ventured outside en fem, in the daylight. OK, so it was only in my own backyard with a tall privacy fence and plenty of trees, but it felt very nice. I was hanging up laundry and the breeze along my skirt and the sun on my face was wonderful. I doubt I'll ever go out the front door, but it does feel good to step just a tiny bit outside of the closet. :)

Congrats!!! It was exhilerating wasn't it? =)

roby54
08-27-2012, 11:54 PM
I have been going to walmart in the mornings for groceries in full dress and going thru the checkout line builds confidence,i also walk in the mornings and try to pass a few people to get thier reaction.Smile when ur out as you get read more if u do not smile.

Jolene Robertson
08-28-2012, 05:57 AM
I doubt I'll ever go out the front door, but it does feel good to step just a tiny bit outside of the closet. :)

You're hooked, just give it time. It is a wonderful feeling and it's addicting like a drug.

Hugs,
Jolene

kristinacd55
08-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Next thing you know you'll be going to clubs to go dancing with friends! :) It is a great feeling to go out for that first time though. It's like you're free!

TeriAnn
08-28-2012, 06:29 AM
Congrats on making it out of the house. I have ventured outside several times and the feeling is wonderful. Recently I went to a clothing store and tried on a dress for the first time. It was a lot of fun.

Kaz
08-28-2012, 06:31 AM
Yeah... this is how it starts right enough! You'll soon be outhiking in a skirt and more!

BLUE ORCHID
08-28-2012, 07:24 AM
First it's the back door then it's thr front door and here I come world.

ReneeT
08-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Start the clock counting - as they say, what separeates a crossdresser from a transexual is 5 years. You have stepped through the looking glass!

outhiking
08-28-2012, 11:33 AM
I don't think the front door will be an option until my wife is fully accepting. However, I am sorely tempted to try hiking in a skirt one day :-0