PDA

View Full Version : Funny things seperating CDs from TSs

Inna
08-27-2012, 01:34 PM
OK, yes I know.............. but in all honesty I am starting this to laugh with us not at us and so bring a bit of laughter into the SERIOUS world :eek: of transsexual discussion, lol! :heehee:

If at any point it becomes wrong please shut this thread down!

So as to start, and please everybody this is suppose to be fun and laughable stuff!!!!!

What is the Difference between Crossdresser and Transsexual?

When asked to wear pantyhose transsexual will say: "do I really have too...." to which Crossdresser will answer: "Geee, do I have to take them off again...."

suzy1
08-27-2012, 01:40 PM
A transsexual will say “I hate house work” And a CD will say “I love doing housework in my wiggle skirt and heels”

Melissa Jill
08-27-2012, 01:42 PM

5 years.

Inna
08-27-2012, 01:50 PM

5 years.

LOL, that one is a classic, however as everybody understands this is a lite-humor thread no other connotations are attached, and it isn't 5 but 2 years, lol :)

As a transsexual and a crossdresser left driving from point A to point B, who got there first providing they drove same distance in similar traffic?

ANSWER: Crossdresser! as transsexual is still trying to parallel park her car.....

KellyJameson
08-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Where the money is spent.

abby39
08-27-2012, 04:56 PM

5 years.

I love this one!

What you wear to work.

JohnH
08-27-2012, 05:23 PM
Someone already posted:

A transsexual goes "Ah" when she removes her bra.

A crossdresser goes "Ah" when she puts on her bra.

I guess I am transsexual since I wear bras for breast support and I go "Ah" when I remove my bra.

My bras are white, plain, and without underwire to go with my Hanes men's briefs!

John

Marleena
08-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Sometimes the only thing separating a CD and a TS is a referee.:heehee:

kimdl93
08-27-2012, 05:39 PM
A syringe of estradiol.

Michelle.M
08-27-2012, 06:33 PM
If I show up at work on Monday morning with a trace of eyeliner from the weekend still on my eyes I look just fine!

Kathryn Martin
08-27-2012, 06:48 PM
The transsexual is the one in comfortable shoes....

Kylie4
08-27-2012, 07:55 PM
The difference is how clean the toilet seat is.

Traci Elizabeth
08-27-2012, 08:01 PM
A transsexual is the one wearing the "flats" while the CD is cursing from the blisters on her toes and sprained ankle.

LeaP
08-27-2012, 08:06 PM
What one tucks, the other shucks.

Sally24
08-27-2012, 08:11 PM
The crossdresser shops in womenswear. The transsexual is back to shopping for comfortable clothes in mensware.:)

Melody Moore
08-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Hmmmmm funny things separating Crossdressers from Transsexuals?

The doctor handed me my scripts and said "Congratulations for defeating the male ego and tethering the testosterone". :D

Inna
08-27-2012, 10:27 PM
CD will make all the effort to match panties with the bra, TS is lucky if the top is in the vicinity of her panties color.

CharleneT
08-28-2012, 04:06 AM
At the end of a long day at work, a CD and a TS both get home.

The CD runs upstairs, puts on her bra, and says "ahhh..... relief!"

The TS runs upstairs, takes her bra off, and says "ahhh..... relief!"

Inna
08-28-2012, 06:03 AM
a friend CD says to TS friend seeing her first time after transition "you had to have balls to pull this off" to which she replied, "when I pulled it off, balls came off with it"

A cd and a ts friends get together at the local cafe to have lunch, they both sit down at the glass table, a gorgeous female with angelic silhouette walks by, the cds crotch becomes bulged, she turns back to her ts friend and nonchalantly says "what's up" to which ts replies "apparently only you"

A CD looked at the gorgeous well dressed woman and said "I would take her blouse, her skirt, her heels and put them on to look just like her and then will make passionate love to her for hours"
A TS looked at the gorgeous well dressed woman and said "I would take her blouse, her skirt, her heels and put them on to look just like her.......b$@&$ch!"

A TS takes her bra off at the end of her day and massages her breasts as they are sore after all those hours........
A CD takes her bra off at the end of her day and hangs it up in the closet together next to her breasts.........

Deborah_UK
08-28-2012, 10:58 AM
A TS can't wait to get home from work to take off her heels

A CD can't wait to get home from work to put on her heels

GrayGirl83
08-28-2012, 06:33 PM
(nothing to add, but this has cracked me up and lightened my sometimes dour outlook on my gender issues. thanks all! :) )

Kate Simmons
08-29-2012, 10:02 AM
For someone who really knows who they are, between $75,000- $100,000 I'd estimate Hon.:)