PDA

View Full Version : Does this ever happen to you?

Lawren
09-14-2004, 03:07 PM
When I'm in his clothes I can be such a couch potato, especially during football season. :rolleyes:
In Lawren's clothes I've got to jump up and do something. I get more housework done and I even cook better! Must be because I love to walk in my heels and feel my skirt moving around my stockings/pantyhose. :D

jessicadiane
09-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Yeah. When I am wearing my clothes I am alot more active than when he is in his clothes.He likes to be on the computer or watching movies all the time.And I like chatting with my sisters but don't spend too much time on the computer

nuffsaid
09-14-2004, 05:51 PM
I can't explain it but I'm the same way. Maybe its the way we see our mothers or fathers? Who Knows?!!

Sara Kat
09-14-2004, 07:32 PM
I get more housework done and I even cook better!
LOL! Maybe I should stay dressed up then! That way my place will always be clean and I'll learn how to cook. :p

Julie
09-14-2004, 07:41 PM
No doubt Lawren. When en femme I have to be active. I love the feel of being all dolled up and I want to get out in public interacting with others. I'm also a lot more sociable when en femme. I was out with some friends not too long ago (in drab) and I was a wall flower. The next weekend I was out with Jacki and I was all over the place meeting people and socializing. Julie is by far the better half of me.

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/graphics/tn.gif
Julie

Rachel Ann
09-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Yes, when Rachel (dressed or even just in my mind) I find housework far less repellent!

Miss Sherry
09-14-2004, 09:06 PM
I have to agree, when dressed the last thing I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV! I end up cleaning, cooking, dancing to the music on the stereo.

Although with that said, I must admit Sherry loves to sit by a nice fire, listening to the rain and sipping wine, or perhaps watching "Sleepless in Seattle" or "Steel Magnolias".

But then, a phone call, and it's off to the clubs!

Sherry :)

crispy
09-14-2004, 09:22 PM
For me it's quite the opposite, but then I never wear the outer clothes.

When I'm dressed up in the evenings (something slinky and sexy) all I want to do is curl up and hug myself. :cool: Domestic chores are the last thing on my mind. :eek: Preparing an evening snack is about all I can get around to. My problem is whether I can hold out and just relax (read, watch telly, etc.) until bed-time without losing control (if you know what I mean). ;) :)