PDA

View Full Version : went to a bar for the first time!!!!

daphne_pynk
08-27-2012, 03:19 PM
So last time i posted i was talking about meeting my new friend who is a drag queen. well she invited me over last Saturday for a Girls night.

when i heard girls night i thought girly movies, ice cream and makeovers. so i packed up all my favorite clothes to show off and headed over.

so when i got there we talked for a bit and went straight into makeup and she showed me a lot of neat tricks.

then i we dressed up got everything perfect. then BAM she said "ok lets head out!

she took my wrist went straight to the door and locked it behind me. i was honestly hyperventilating a bit and i'm sure i peed a bit too. she just looked at me "come on its know big deal we're just going to a bar for a few drinks and that's it"

she had already called the taxi. i was petrified walking down the hall, all practiced fem mannerisms we're out the window. i was basically a walking fetal position with my shoulders and head rolled forward and slouch to hide myself.

i passed a person in the hallway but i think they were more surprised at my show stopper partner then me, which was a good thing for now.

we entered the taxi and the driver did a triple take. eyes darting back and forth between us. his surprise was almost funny.

exiting the taxi was harder then i thought in 5 inch heels. i came out like a spider stuck in a tiny pipe, all limbs stretched out pulling my body from the car. two girls walked by and giggled to each other and i could tell it was about me. ahh well screw them.

inside the bar i found a stool and sat down. my friend snuck off to hang with her friends and pick up a boy or two lol.

i found my self surrounded by 3 transgendered people within seconds asking my all kinds of questions. they were very friendly and welcoming, like i knew them all my life. but once i said i wasn't interested in hormones and i actually liked my man parts they kinda wondered off one by one. still very nice people though.

so pretty much after my dq friend found a boy to take home she called a taxi again. i said my good byes and got a few high fives, and the bartender who was a drop dead gorgeous TS gave me a very warm hug.

then i stood for about 5 terrifying minutes outside in the on a busy street with all the regular folks walking by. i got a few looks no one really cared.

one of the most awkward taxi rides home...the three of us...two of them are love birds lol

we get back to her apartment and i grab everything i brought before, throw on some flats and duck out of the place quietly so as not to disturb them to much. so their is me in a total girl bar outfit with a full hockey bag on my shoulder practically running home.

As i enter the my apartment i see my wife reading and drinking tea, she gets up gives me a kiss on the cheek and asks how my night was

it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's a pic of me just before we went out. i blurred my friends image cuz i didn't get permission to show her,(didn't ask lol)

anyways take care all!!

Jenniferathome
08-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Congratulations! It is great to have a friend like that and even better to have a wife that understands.

Erina
08-27-2012, 03:45 PM
A mazing! How funny things escalated. And you weren't alone, you got some awesome friends! Such a nice story!!
Most of us can only dream so congratulations!!!
Thanks for sharing:) Hugs

Kelley
08-27-2012, 03:50 PM
What a wonderful night out! A lot more exciting than my first night out LOL.

alisa63
08-27-2012, 03:56 PM
You guys(gals) are both georgous. Sounds like an amazing experience. So are you going again?

kimdl93
08-27-2012, 04:49 PM
The two of you look great. Talk about a confidence builder - having someone with her talents to guide you along must have helped immensely!

MichelleMiles
08-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Wow, that does sound like an awesome night. What an evil but great friend! lol

daphne_pynk
08-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Alisa63: i'll be seeing her preform in about 15 days so YES!!! i'm heading out again.

Kimdl93: very grateful, i have a new list of makeup to purchase and tricks to practice. she's been fantastic about everything her door is always open for me.

daphne_pynk
08-27-2012, 05:08 PM
small things of note. i got free drinks the whole night and i was hit on once by a dude. i scared him off when i told him i was texting my wife lol

Amy Fakley
08-27-2012, 05:16 PM
what an amazing story! you look great and it sounds like you had a blast! :)

Tracii G
08-27-2012, 05:33 PM
Sounds like a fun time congrats !!

Angelofsomekind
08-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Great picture! I remember being just as terrified my first time out.

reb.femme
08-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Hi Daphne,

If you're friend ever gets over to London UK, she can take me out for the night. I just wont need pulling as much as holding back.
Sounds like a fantastic night either way. Nice pic of the pair of you by the way.

Rebecca x

daphne_pynk
08-27-2012, 06:31 PM
thanks so much for all the positive feed back, the pic was just after we did some fun poses with her camera. i took my phone out for a quick one with the two of us. I"m still waiting for her pictures to get to me and maybe i'll post them later.
I guess i also forgot to tell you what i was wearing a loose green top (in pic), skinny jeans and a pair of sparkly 5 inch heels. had a sparkly watch, bracelet and simple necklace to match the heels.

Kaz
08-27-2012, 06:34 PM
Daphne, sounds like a great time...I think you were pretty well covered with your friend... but your wife! She is just awesome... so supportive... look after her!

Beverley Sims
08-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Some friends do TERRIBLE things to you, don't they.:)

Noel Chimes
08-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Wow, what a night. Outstanding pic. 5 inch heels, and got hit on. OK you have had your 3 wishes now send that Genni over here. How lucky can a girl get? You must have been in 7th heaven. Congrats.

daphne_pynk
08-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Kaz: yes my wife has been beyond the best. i know its been a bumpy road for her too and we have had our dark moments because of the way i am but we've pulled through thanks to her understanding. She's also going to join me for the DQ show in a week or two that i was invited to.

not enough money or gifts on the planet to show my love and appreciation of her

Noel chimes: 7th, 8th and 9th heaven

JamieRog
08-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Sooooooo jealous right now! Makes me want a good CD friend even MORE now!

Elle.P.
08-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Looking so good!! Very jealous!

rachaelsloane
08-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Sounds like you really had a great time. It's funny how after a few minutes out and talking to others that you forget all the trepidations.

cindy777
08-27-2012, 09:16 PM
That sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. That was great you were able to go out with a friend.

You look awesome btw.

Hugs
Cindy

tonixd
08-27-2012, 09:27 PM
AMAZING!!!
I dreaded that feeling when i first went out...
and amazing pic!!! Congrats beautiful!!!

daphne_pynk
08-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words! its kinda weird to think that for the first time people saw me as a girl before they saw me as a guy. My wife tells me she can't really unsee my male side so even dressed up she still sees male me (even i can't in pics). now with the people at the bar it was flipped around. Like a typical parent i quickly whipped out my phone and showed of my kids. the person i was showing said "who's that guy?" i was almost confused for second and when i said it was me she said GTFO! with a surprised look on her face then quickly moved my bangs and closely inspected my face.

still blows me away

KristyPa
09-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Good for you and the more you go out the easier it gets. Whats really kind off shocking is, no one cares and no one usually pays any attention that your dressed, its yourself that really cares.

Janet77
09-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Daphne, I am a big chicken, never been out anywhere, but if I looked as good as you, I would go out every week!

BLUE ORCHID
09-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Hi Daphne , It sure sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Mia-Ts
09-05-2012, 09:54 PM
great pic! you looked adorable!

lowxr
09-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I can only dream !!!!!!!