PDA

View Full Version : Barb is out again

Barbara Joanne74
08-27-2012, 10:14 PM
After taking the summer off, Barb came back out in public again. I had put Barb away for the summer with the approval of my councilor. It was a good break to help focus on my marriage and kids, but I was really missing gettinig girled up. Today was a last min decision. Of to my favorit store in the world Fashion Bug, just to get kicked in the stomach when i found out they were closing. After working through the grieving process the girls there helped me pick out a cute outfit including Jeans, bra, cute tshirt, 4 pairs of panties, and a pair of cute shoes (all for $45) i was feeling a bit better. I had a doctors appointment next, so off i went in my new outfit. I wqsnt out to them before, but i am now.....
Then back to boy mode andd work around the house. After dinner i had a couple hours so off to get a pedi I so desperately needed. The lady does not talk much, but is doing a great job as i write this post.

All that to say Barbara is back out.

Barb

Beverley Sims
08-28-2012, 01:55 AM
I hope you have a great fall.......season. :)

Jolene Robertson
08-28-2012, 05:46 AM
Glad to have you back Barb. Sounds like a great day.

Hugs,
Jolene

kristinacd55
08-28-2012, 05:50 AM
Good for you Barb, it's a great feeling to be out and about enfemme for sure. :)

outhiking
08-28-2012, 11:34 AM
I was amazed how much I missed dressing how I feel. Have a great fall.

kimdl93
08-28-2012, 11:42 AM
well, you certainly re-emerged in a big way, Barb! Welcome back!

Debra Russell
08-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Hope your time out was a productive one - time out is always tuff but some times helps get all our ducks in a row. Nice to have you back! ..........................Debra