PDA

View Full Version : Wife Borrowed My Blouse

linda allen
08-28-2012, 01:37 PM
We were going out to diner with friends and my wife was picking out her outfit. I suggested a skirt that we had bought her not to long ago. It's a multi color print and most of her blouses are multi colored so she needed a solid color blouse.

She was in the closet holding the skirt up to blouses so I went in the other room to check my email.

After a while she came in dressed and said "I borrowed one of yours."

It's lacy see through black one with a camisole that we bought a couple weeks ago. I remember her asking me "Are you going to wear that?"

I thought it was pretty cool that she borrowed my blouse. I told her that was one of the advantages of being married to a crossdresser! :heehee:

franlee
08-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Now that is one of the big plusses and a "unexpected bennifit of crossdressing." Anytime something like this has happen to me I felt an extra rush and proud that my CDing has a positive asspect and results. No matter how small it's "real."

kimdl93
08-28-2012, 02:03 PM
A marriage has reached a perfect level of harmony when the two of you can share clothes. Congratulations!

Tracii G
08-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Very cool Linda.Nice of you to let her wear it.

reb.femme
08-28-2012, 02:15 PM
A marriage has reached a perfect level of harmony when the two of you can share clothes.

A very true statement, really displays a high level of acceptance. I borrowed my wife's black shift dress and purple cardi for a recent trip, and she loves wearing a heavy knit cream cardi from my collection. It is nice that she is prepared to share with me as it is quite an intimate expression.

Rebecca x

Joan_CD
08-28-2012, 02:29 PM
My wife and I wear the same top size, so we have one combined closet for them. It certainly is a bonus for both of us!

CDPheobe
08-28-2012, 02:37 PM
My wife and i share everything. Only thing we may not be able to share are shoes. My foot is bigger. Lol. She does however fit into my sexy black platforms and she does look sexy as heck in them :)

Bootsiegalore
08-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes! there are too many times I say to my wife..... "Is that mine?".....

Kelli Ca
08-28-2012, 02:59 PM
i wish my wifewas more my size especially in shoes

Marie-Elise
08-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Congratulations. That would be so cool. I am jealous.

RADER
08-28-2012, 03:15 PM
That is great that you can share tops. having a wife that understands is the best thing in the world.
Rader

Beverley Sims
08-28-2012, 03:21 PM
Sometimes jumpers get swapped around in my household, but we are different sizes and fashion sense is different too.
Glad to see you are making progress Linda, I am curious as to your wife's reaction when you mentioned the advantages of being married to a cross dresser.
Was it a good positive?
Just checking your progress.:)

wanagione
08-28-2012, 03:39 PM
My wife and I share clothing too. She is constanly grabing my things. Actually it's alittle anoying.

tara t
08-28-2012, 04:42 PM
my wife borrows quite a lot too but seeing as how i was unofficially borrowing off her for a long time i can't complain , it can be a bit of a bummer when she borrows something you really like ( like a fav dress) and looks fantastic in it . another thing is that i couldn't very well comment on a skirt line or how low a top was cut if i bought them myself lol . the plus side is of course that we have a great wardrobe between us and we talk clothes a lot . we do a lot of shopping together too .

BLUE ORCHID
08-28-2012, 05:12 PM
So Tell Us Linda, Are you bragging or complaining ??
That's awesome.

Diane Smith
08-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah, but did you get it back afterward? A blouse and a cami may be a small price to pay for domestic harmony!

- Diane

STACY B
08-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Yea dont think for a second mine wont grab what she wants ,, She dont care who it belongs to ,,If its in our room its fair game ,,Better watch out ,,,She will be making you do all the shopping ? Oh what we gotta do to get along ,,,

WandaRae2009
08-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Not quite there yet even though we wear the same sizes. I almost offered her something last week, but I don't think she is ready. We are still on a don't ask don't tell. and my stuff is hidden out of view.

Leah Lynn
08-28-2012, 06:56 PM
We went to a reunion dinner & dance Saturday evening. I was required to go drab, but the wife couldn't decide what to wear with the lavender top I'd bought for myself. She ended up borrowing my black skirt. I'll probably have to steal them to get them back. Oh, well, what's a husband to do?

2B Natasha
08-28-2012, 07:17 PM
She borrows my stuff all the time. Especially jewelry. I on the other hand will not borrow hers. It's a rule I set for myself a long time ago. After " borrowing " items from my mother and then my first wife. I swore not to borrow from a SO again. So I don't. BYW. She just thinks I'm silly for that rule.

Alanea
08-28-2012, 07:24 PM
My wife borrows stuff all the time,she says hey what do you think, its yours do you mind, and of course I don't, and its a cool thing that we can share!
Of course shopping with her is a close second! LOL.

Rachel Morley
08-28-2012, 07:51 PM
I thought it was pretty cool that she borrowed my blouse. I told her that was one of the advantages of being married to a crossdresser! :heehee:

Yep! .... we have our moments :) My wife and I wear the same size tops and dresses and I just love it when she wears something from my side of the closet.

steftoday
08-28-2012, 07:59 PM
We share tops, and occasionally skirts. She likes my long skirts... Oh, and jewelry too!

samantha48328
08-28-2012, 08:27 PM
We also share cloths. I really like it when she gets a nice comment on a skirt she has on and it's mine.

Joan_CD
08-28-2012, 08:32 PM
This thread has become such an amazing area where acceptance and love from our SO's is being displayed. We are truly blessed!

lingerieLiz
08-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Yes, but my wife doesn't return things. She liked two of my pants suits and had them altered.

bridget thronton
08-29-2012, 12:29 AM
This was a very uplifting thread to read.

erickka
08-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Unfortunately, My wife is quite well endowed, and one of my blouses would never fit her in a million years! LOL

Claire Cook
08-29-2012, 05:49 AM
What a great series of posts! It would be great if more wives and SO's could appreciate this.

Interesting that this probably works for tops and blouses, but maybe not for skirts and slacks. I get some of Sue's old hand-me-downs that either she doesn't like or are too big for her (she has lost weight and looks great) but doesn't borrow my clothes (yet). But last week I had a similar story. Claire went to the doctor's office for the first time (maybe I'll write about the cool experience :battingeyelashes:) and since I was dressed for the morning, decided to hit my fave consignment store. Scored a great Chico's top, and a $15 dress ... but made the dumb blonde mistake of not trying it on. Sure enough, when I got home it would not zip up, and they have no-return policy (some of their profits go to charity). But I thought it might fit Sue. Sure enough it did, and I look forward to going out with her when she is wearing it.

my wife borrows quite a lot too but seeing as how i was unofficially borrowing off her for a long time i can't complain , it can be a bit of a bummer when she borrows something you really like ( like a fav dress) and looks fantastic in it .

Hey, I have no illusions that my body will EVER look as good as hers, or that things will fit me the way they fit her!

linda allen
08-29-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi Linda, Are you bragging or complaining ??
That's awesome.
Bragging! :D

She said she might keep it, but I see it's now back on my side of the closet. My wardrobe started with stuff that didn't fit her but since I now wear boobs, we are the same size in tops. She has a higher percentage of boob to chest than I do, but it adds up to about the same in a blouse size.

I was afraid we would be sitting in the restaurant and someone would compliment her on her blouse and she would forget and say " It's (XXX's), I just borrowed it. :heehee:

suezeq
08-29-2012, 08:48 AM
its not the wife but number 3 daugther we are the same size in all but the shoes i only know shes been when i see it in the wash ,but its nice when she buys me things to say thanks , i must say she will ask the wife first and then the wife tells me later

Joan_CD
08-31-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi Linda,

I just saw the new avatar. Looking good. Is that a new wig? And any updates???

Beverley Sims
08-31-2012, 02:08 PM
My wife said once about a dress.
This dress is his It doesn't fit him any more.
I cringed, everyone else laughed. :)

Bobbie S
08-31-2012, 02:44 PM
A couple of weeks ago we were invited to a Flapper Party.
wife could not find her fishnet panty hose,i offered her a pair of mine,She accepted.
At the party someone at are table ask where she got them.She replied from the pantyhose fairy then smiled at me.
Everyone laughted.
we had a great time and she returned them a couple of days later.

linda allen
08-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi Linda,

I just saw the new avatar. Looking good. Is that a new wig? And any updates???

Thanks.

No, that's the costume wig I bought a couple years ago that's kept hidden. The hair in the old avitar was added with the computer. I still need to get a "real" wig.

The rest of it is all mine and out in the open. The blouse, the skirt, the purse, and the jewelry. My wife hasn't seen the pumps yet, but I walked into Payless and bought them and I'll show them to her when she gets home.

She is out of town until next Wednesday. She calls every day. I can't do much else until she comes home.

Joan_CD
08-31-2012, 04:35 PM
It's hard to tell from the angle, but are you wearing your new forms as well?

BLUE ORCHID
08-31-2012, 05:01 PM
Bragging! :D

She said she might keep it, but I see it's now back on my side of the closet. My wardrobe started with stuff that didn't fit her but since I now wear boobs, we are the same size in tops. She has a higher percentage of boob to chest than I do, but it adds up to about the same in a blouse size.

I was afraid we would be sitting in the restaurant and someone would compliment her on her blouse and she would forget and say " It's (XXX's), I just borrowed it. :heehee:

Linda , That's so wonderful although my wife is DADT some times she will ask if I
have what ever it is that wants to borrow and that just makes me so happy.

linda allen
08-31-2012, 05:11 PM
It's hard to tell from the angle, but are you wearing your new forms as well?

Yes, my new forms. I didn't really consider the angle when I took the photo. Actually, I wasn't thinking of navitar at the time, I just took a bunch of photos.

Maybe when I get a real wig I'll include my face.

linda allen
08-31-2012, 05:12 PM
Linda , That's so wonderful although my wife is DADT some times she will ask if I
have what ever it is that wants to borrow and that just makes me so happy.

Keep telling and showing her how much you love her and she might come around.

KateCDTX
08-31-2012, 06:16 PM
That is cool Linda; it sounds pretty

Brianna612
08-31-2012, 07:09 PM
My girl friend told me that I couldn't where her clothes however she has no problem going into my drawers and wearing what ever she wants. Her stuff would not fit me right anyway and I could care less what she wears just so the Love is there. She understands me and I her, it is a great thing.

Joan_CD
08-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Linda is right. Words and deeds go a long way. With mine it was also understanding the angst I went through my whole life living with it. After another trip to the hospital with chest pains from job stress and "this" we sat down and I told her if I don't tell you I will be back in the hospital. So I told her everything. I went through the standard questions, are you gay etc. then after a few months she realized the world didn't end and acceptance began. From acceptance it grew to total support. Now she actually likes me better as a female! She says I am calmer and she loves going shopping with me and just doing girl talk. But she also knows the male side is there whenever she needs or wants it. She knows I love her and would move mountains for her.

darla_g
08-31-2012, 07:24 PM
My wife knows she has free reign to borrow whatever she wants from me. She has offered some of hers to me from time to time.

MissTee
08-31-2012, 11:26 PM
We only share jewelry. Size differences prohibit us from sharing. However, we L-O-V-E to shop together and buy matching outfits. Even have matching swimsuits for the hot tub.

IngeInCO
08-31-2012, 11:28 PM
We share all the time. Pretty much the same size apart from the height, she's much taller.