PDA

View Full Version : time to dress

Jordan1984
08-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi all,

Not been on for a bit as just had a beautiful baby boy (10 week's now) and have been manic at work.

Just a bit about me. I have been dressing for as long as I can remember starting with mums underwear then going to try her clothes on loved it, then progressed to my own clothes as we all do lol, moved into my own flat at 18 and loved the time to dress alone. Had girlfriends but never told any of them and have not told my current girlfriend. Before our son was born, I was dressing a lot and really enjoying being Jordan. I never get the time to dress anymore as mentally busy.

Being a dad is amazing and I would do anything for him and his mum as I love them more than anything.
My question Is it time to give jordan up. I no it is impossible too. When do u find the time to dress??
Many thanks for reading

franlee
08-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Just like most of the more mature CDer's on here we have been in the exact same situation as you are now. And I would say that each one of us found our own resolution through patiance and perserveriance, it aint easy! You just have to us your head think a little out of the box & take advantage if and when the occassion pops up. And after a while you are gona fine your own rythem and schedule, and if you have a understanding and supportive wife things are gona fall into place. If she doesn't help you are gona have to use the time you use for something else to keep it off the radar. But at first for me it was just having the nerve to move on every chance because they don't come arround nearly as often as you will want, so make the most of it. That bought experiance I'm sharing.

Good luck!
Fran

Beverley Sims
08-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Some day Jordan, you are going to have to come clean.
In the meantime, congrats. on the baby boy.
That is part of your prime importance now.

kimdl93
08-28-2012, 07:03 PM
After the kids go to sleep. Of course, you need your GFs cooperation and participation.

Megan_Renee
08-28-2012, 08:12 PM
When I can, and very very carefully! Two kids and being a Stay-At-Home dad really cuts into girly time. I still manage to do what I can, and the time I do get to spend is now more rewarding... In a way...

Best of luck, and congrats on the child!

Cynthia Anne
08-28-2012, 09:45 PM
I think Kim has said it best! Afterall ''she'' [Jordan] is always going to be part of you! Hopeing the best for you!

Jordan1984
08-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Many thanks for all the replies appreicate the advice.
Yeah I guess u girls are right I have just missed it a bit over the last 5 months or so.
Xx

Amy Fakley
08-29-2012, 08:13 AM
I can relate to missing it. When I had my kids, it was a solid year or so before I found "me" time again.
The good news: this part of you will always be here when you can find time for her :) (just try to keep your sanity in the mean time!)

reb.femme
08-29-2012, 01:57 PM
My question Is it time to give jordan up. I no it is impossible too. When do u find the time to dress?

Hi Jordan,

Definitely time to give Jordan up now.....oh, and also to turn the light out from the Sun. None of which will happen in our lifetimes. :heehee:

Congrats on the baby, one of the best moments in life. Also the one that requires most from us, naturally.

Luckily for me, we had our kids years back and Rebecca is out to my wife, so as much time as I like, but I do ensure she gets drab me most of the time. After all, that is who she married.

Rebecca x

Love2Dress
08-30-2012, 08:08 PM
I just remember the days when I know the house is going to be empty and start dressing