PDA

View Full Version : How long do you spend dressed?

Senior Dresser
08-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi, My name is Roxanne. I am wondering how long some of spend cross dressed at one time. When I cannot dress for several days I start really missing it. On the other hand, when I have been able to dress for several hours or more then I feel satisfied to return to my male attire ie old blue jeans and sport shirt. What is your reaction to this? Roxanne,
:love:

BLUE ORCHID
08-28-2012, 05:01 PM
Hi Roxanne, Most days about one to three hours in the morning and evening.

JamieQ
08-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi there ... I have never yet spend enough time "crossdressed". I can sometimes go up to about 12 hrs (like right now!) and I am not really ever totally satisfied... I mean I yearn to go much longer. I guess I can say I am satisfied to go however short or long ... just too bad I have to go back... but choice and circumstances dictate that currently. Amanda:)

kimdl93
08-28-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm unusual in that I live about 5/7 of my week en femme. My wife is supportive but likes to see her male partner occasionally on the weekends.

sissystephanie
08-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Now that I am a widower, I spend most of every day crossdressed. And of course I sleep in panties or a nightgown! When my wife was alive I usually was dressed enfemme at least part of most days, because my dear wife liked to see me that way, as well as my male self!

GrayGirl83
08-28-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm still pretty new to dressing and the roommate situation is not ideal for any amount of time dressed out of my bedroom, but I will say that the more I do it, the more I want to do it and for longer :)

Beverley Sims
08-28-2012, 06:26 PM
I spend 4/7 days dressed, except to go to work usually.
Your feelings are not unusual.

STACY B
08-28-2012, 06:29 PM
How long ? You mean yall change ? Into what ? Hell I got rid of all that crap . Ohhhhhh How long do I spend Dressed !! Till I run out of money of coarse ,,, :devil::devil::devil::devil:

JamieQ
08-28-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm still pretty new to dressing and the roommate situation is not ideal for any amount of time dressed out of my bedroom, but I will say that the more I do it, the more I want to do it and for longer :)

Yep..."the more I do it, the more I want to do it"...and for longer of course! Amanda

GrayGirl83
08-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Yep..."the more I do it, the more I want to do it"...and for longer of course! Amanda

You know it, girl! :D Now, if only I could afford all I want to wear...

Alanea
08-28-2012, 07:18 PM
I usally spend at least 3 hours when I get the chance, altho when I get the opportunity I have gone allday, and all night with my nighties. This is when i am the most happy!

Candice Mae
08-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Usually from when I get dressed to before I go to bed, usually at least six hours. The longest I've spent is three days, after that I felt like I was a stranger in the mirror.

Leah Lynn
08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
For me, it's stolen moments. An hour or two on a week night, on rare occasions a whole day or most of a weekend. I totally agree; the more I dress, the more I want. If my situation was different, I'd transition.

suchacutie
08-28-2012, 07:48 PM
I really don't like popping back and forth from one gender to the other without spending some time in whichever gender. Whatever gender I'm in, I prefer to spend most of the day in the same gender, at least 8-10 hours.

GinaD
08-28-2012, 07:54 PM
I like to stay dressed as long as the opportunity allows. I have gone for days when it was possible. The longer I can dress, the more satisfying it is for me.

steftoday
08-28-2012, 07:55 PM
At this time of the year, I am en femme more than not. When I get home, at night overnight and til the time I leave for work in the morning. On the weekends, almost all day both days.

Loveday
08-28-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm dressed most of the time so I will say 21/7. I just do not go out to the stores dressed.

Sophia Claire
08-28-2012, 10:34 PM
I run errands as a man and I go to work as a man, but for everything else, I'm dressed.

Cynthia Anne
08-28-2012, 11:29 PM
I stay dressed! 24/7 I live alone and I don't own any male clothes!

Eryn
08-29-2012, 12:48 AM
I spend all my time wearing some women's clothing, but most of that time is in boy mode in women's jeans or Capris! :) They're just more comfy.

Dressing up to go out, I can go 16 hours at a time. Laser and electrolysis really helps keep the beard shadow at bay. I usually dress completely only when I'm going out, perhaps once or twice per week, but occasionally partially dress at home. When I do go out I want to present well, so it entails quite a bit of work. I don't really think that I could sustain that sort of effort full-time.

ArleneRaquel
08-29-2012, 12:54 AM
I dress en femme 24/7 nearly all the time.

Mollyanne
08-29-2012, 03:01 AM
How long do I spend dressed you ask, well for one thing as LONG as I can!!!!! If I were able, I would stay enfemme for the rest of my life!!!!!!!

Molly

noeleena
08-29-2012, 03:27 AM
Hi,

I get dressed in Edwardian wear & Renaissance garb. quite a lot. as for the rest of the time well i spos i have to only have womens clothes.

...noeleena...

Diversity
08-29-2012, 03:46 AM
Hi Roxanne,
Unfortunately I only get to dress for 1-3 hours at a time. I feel much like you in that if I don't get to dress for several days, I really miss it. In reality, I only get to dress a few times a month! It is frustrating, but it is all I have available to me.
I guess the best thing for me is to wear panties and stockings underneath my male clothes and go about my day in male mode. This is not ideal by any means, but it helps me. Wearing a bra underneath is another treat, but this is usually under a sweatshirt, or coat.
I must sound boring to everyone, but it is all I can do for now and I must appreciate that some is better than none. In the coming years, I will definitely do more.
Di

roby54
08-29-2012, 03:59 AM
Everyday for about 10 hrs or more as i am self employed,

Sally24
08-29-2012, 04:57 AM
I rarely dress except when I am going out for the day or evening. Usually that entails about 8-14 hours door to door. Anything shorter seems to be a waste of time. I used to dress alot to "practice" but I don't really have any interest in getting dolled up and then sitting around the house!

Claire Cook
08-29-2012, 05:09 AM
When I cannot dress for several days I start really missing it. On the other hand, when I have been able to dress for several hours or more then I feel satisfied to return to my male attire ie old blue jeans and sport shirt. What is your reaction to this? Roxanne,
:love:

Hi Roxanne, Probably no two of us have exactly the same circumstances, schedules and comfort levels, so really, what works for one may not work for others. For me, I try to dress -- I mean my REAL clothes :battingeyelashes: -- for part of every day, and am Out and About when I can.

erickka
08-29-2012, 05:23 AM
I spend about 3 hours each weekday morning, and sometimes all day either saturday or sunday. I will be spending the Labor day holiday (thurs.p.m 'til tue a.m) full time, since I am off from work and the wife will be out of town.

Kaz
08-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Used to be stolen moments... about 6 years ago I realised this was here to stay and started rethinking it all. This forum helped my unbelievably... changed my world. I dress whenever I can.. it is my default position. I dress as a guy to do what I have to do... In my head I am Kaz... but Kaz is a loving father and husband, and they all need to see the man guy! I am lucky in that I can do a lot of work from home, so then I dress... when at the Uni where I work or with clients... I am your regular guy (on the outside xx)..

As others have said though... the more I dress, the more I want to...

Try taking a week away and ONLY dress in women's clothes... I can assure you it is a revelation! You will learn a lot about yourself!

gender_blender
08-29-2012, 07:18 AM
Anytime I'm not sleeping, I'm usually dressed. Society frowns on running around nude.

MichelleMiles
08-29-2012, 07:22 AM
I usually only dress a couple evenings a month, and that usually lasts 4-6 hours. I'll wear lingerie and stuff in the bedroom when with my wife once in awhile also. So dressing is not as big a part of my life right now as it seems like it is for others here. Though I probably spend more time shopping for clothes/shoes then I do wearing them... ha!

sonna
08-29-2012, 08:35 AM
when im not at work.

sometimes_miss
08-29-2012, 08:43 AM
When I'm off work for a few days, I stay dressed as a girl pretty much all the time, it just feels natural to do that. When I come home from work, it's immediately a shower, then put on girl clothes, wig, sox/stockings, and girl shoes, then change to girl pj's when It's time to go to sleep.

Meg East
08-29-2012, 08:54 AM
Beyond sleeping in a nightgown most nights i usually put on a skirt and blouse in the morning and only change into male clothes if I am required to go out into the cruel world. During the evening I like to lounge in a slip.

Rachel05
08-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Not nearly enough that is a fact, I wear panties most days now and that helps but especially in the summer holidays I do struggle to get time alone to dress fully, not fully dressed for about 4 weeks now and that is way too long for me

Cheryl T
08-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Pretty much 12/7 for me. I dress when I'm not working or when we aren't going out somewhere with relative or friends that don't know.

Mistybtm
08-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Pretty much 12/7 for me. I dress when I'm not working or when we aren't going out somewhere with relative or friends that don't know.

I am like you I am always dressed when at home.

Love2Dress
08-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Usually only about 30 minutes, as I don't get a lot of time alone