PDA

View Full Version : What Are Your Plans For This Halloween?

Vallari
09-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Hi gurls! I know Halloween hasn't arrived yet, but we all know how the holidays tend to sneak up on us! :p I was just curious if anyone had any plans for this Halloween. Plenty of opportunities to CD in public, especially for those of us who haven't tried it before! :o

Lawren
09-14-2004, 03:26 PM
I don't plan on going out but I do recommend it for girls who have not been out yet. That's what I did for my first time out. It was wonderful! Everyone can pass on Halloween!!! Go get 'em angels, devils, vamps, and bunnys.

windycissy
09-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Halloween is our official holiday! It provides the perfect excuse for doing things that would otherwise be really embarrasssing, like walking into a wig store dressed as a guy and buying a wig for yourself. Carp diem!

One of the all-time best stories about crossdressing is called Only in October (http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=92615). It takes a guy from his first experience dressing as a girl on Halloween, through years of inner conflict, transitioning and even motherhood.
Here's a link to the story: http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=92615

Windy

jjjjohanne
09-14-2004, 05:24 PM
No plans yet...

I am going to try to negotiate with my wife to go to a couple halloween activities. One where I can dress as I please and one where I can dress in something she is more comfortable with.

nuffsaid
09-14-2004, 05:54 PM
Halloween in New York is way........Ughh...... Especially in Manhattan. Way Too Too Crowded.

You couldn't get me to go out there on a dare.

Nikki A.
09-14-2004, 09:17 PM
I plan on it. This may be the last year that I can though in that the kids are getting older and may not need a "chaperone" anymore. I've done it before and everyone that saw me got a kick out of it. The ggs were most impressed with my thoroughness and spirit. Little did they know. Man, high heels are really painful by the end of the night. Good by-product support pantyhose helped my knees, still wear them whenever I'll be doing lots of walking

Youthanasia
09-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Going out as Alice. Still a tossup between the animated Disney version or the American McGee version. As for nightly plans, beats me. Anything can happen within a month and change.

LaurenAnne
09-14-2004, 10:27 PM
Going out as Alice. Still a tossup between the animated Disney version or the American McGee version.

My vote would be the McGee version, for what it's worth. Either way though, you can't lose. :) As for myself, I'd *love* to go out this Halloween dressed to the nines, but alas I'm pretty much still fully in the closet. I've gone out "en femme" twice in the past 5 years, but I think a third would definitely raise the red flag to my friends. :(

Cher
09-14-2004, 11:05 PM
Hi All: I'm going to dress totally en femme and walk from Church to Castro along Market, then cross the street and walk back to Church...the only problem I forsee is finding a place to park...Market is a zoo most of the year, but totally impossible at Halloween - hugs

Rachel Ann
09-15-2004, 12:17 AM
Hmmm - I still have 6 weeks left - but I wouldn't go out by myself, even on Halloween - just too dangerous.

Amelie
09-15-2004, 02:46 AM
I am offended by all this talk about what to do on Halloween. This is a very sacred day to my people(Vampires) and should be treated with respect like other peoples holidays. I don't go dressed up funny on your holidays and knock on your doors asking for candy. There should be a law stopping all this nonsense that occurs on Halloween, and leave the holiday to those of us, who find it to sacred. I have just one more point of view on this issue, and that is this post is only a joke so don't throw eggs at me.
I repeat this is just a joke!

Love Amelie

PS I think I will dress as a wall street banker for Halloween, I've always wanted to wear a tie.

babe4life
09-15-2004, 07:04 AM
Amelie,

I repeat this is just a joke!
PS I think I will dress as a wall street banker for Halloween, I've always wanted to wear a tie.

You are TERRIBLE! :D We don't do the Halloween thing here at all. Not even almost :(. There are just no real chances to go out dressed unless you are invited to a CD party (and that happens once in a blue moon)

Love,
Vicky

kristi cd
09-15-2004, 01:40 PM
You are TERRIBLE! :D We don't do the Halloween thing here at all. Not even almost :(. There are just no real chances to go out dressed unless you are invited to a CD party (and that happens once in a blue moon)

Love,
Vicky

You have CD parties? Can I move there?:D

sammyd
09-15-2004, 03:07 PM
my friend and i are planning out to go out reversed roles
right now we're looking at her as a priest and me as a school girl.... mmmm thigh high stockings :-P im getting excited just thinking about it