PDA

View Full Version : How people react

Tania D
08-29-2012, 11:23 AM
I have only ever told 4 people about Tania, my SO, my therapist and 2 ladies in Debenhams ho met me fully dressed. I was recently in Belfast with my job and they day I was coming home whilst waiting at the airport(in drab)I started looking at the cosmetics specificaly Loreal face creams. A young female sa approached and asked if I wanted help, I said I was looking for a night cream and she said how old is your wife, without thinking I said its for me she just smiled and said that is brilliant I love that kind of thing and then went on to ask to I wear the full ensemble.After making my purchase as I was leaving she said if I wa ever over there again there were 2 bars I could visit and to make sure I pop in to se her for a chat.
The whole episode completly surprised me as I never meant to out myself and she was so friendly.

sissystephanie
08-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Not everyone thinks we crossdressers are weird or completely odd! You certainly did out yourself, but lucky for you it was to the right person!!

kimdl93
08-29-2012, 11:51 AM
I've had similarly positive responses from women I've met while dressed. I'm married and not in the market, but was pleasantly surprised by the interest several women showed. Its good for one's ego.

Beverley Sims
08-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Irish people are so, so like that.
I like hearing them tell Irish jokes.
Yes by all means go back next time.

Tracii G
08-29-2012, 01:36 PM
See there are positive people out there.
Go back enfemme the next time and say hi.

RADER
08-29-2012, 01:44 PM
O' If that same feeling was prevalent around the whole world. Life then would really be a dream.
Rader