PDA

View Full Version : My wife keeps amazing me

Kristyn Hill
08-29-2012, 11:53 AM
After joining here and coming out completely to my wife earlier this year, I let all the information sink in with her as advised by so many I respect on this forum. I let her come to grips with all the bits of information I was throwing at her and would not continue until I knew she was ready for more. Thank you ladies for all the spot on advice.

I, myself, have stayed away from here doing the I am not a CD thing in my own mind but I couldn't keep it up for long.

You may not remember me but my wife buys me things unsolicited at times and is continually very supportive. She has bought me shoes, a wig, lingirie, clothing but I still need make-up, dang it.

When I was going through the beating myself up stage, my wife was there encouraging me to be the person I am and not care what anyone would think if they should find out. In the end, it doesn't matter. Everyone is hiding something, right?

I am still working out of town and missing my family. I let my wife know everything that I buy and she knows Kristyn will be unveiling herself to the world soon. The forum here is such a loving place as well and I hate that I stayed away for so long.

Kisses,
Kristyn

Beverley Sims
08-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I am pleased to see you are following advice given here.
Keep at it, don't get tempted to stretch it too much and all should be well.
Good work Kristyn.

Kristyn Hill
08-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Thank you, Beverly. Still moving slow but it is getting there.

RADER
08-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Kristyn;
Thanks for the up-date. I ma glad you wife is OK with your dressing.
You are correct in going slow, As I myself do it also. My wife is totally
OK with my dressing, and being retired, I could dress 24/7, But I do
hold it down to a weekly thing. I try to under dress as often as I can,
And she is totally OK with that.
Remember to some little something extra just for her, It does make for
a happy wife, and a Happy wife if good thing.
Rader
Rader

Kristyn Hill
08-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Happy Wife = Happy Life. Just happy she is supportive. We are very lucky. Thank you for the comment, Rader.

Ashley D.
08-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Having a loving wife than under stands is the greatest thing in the world.
I'm so happy for you. Pleas keep us posted. :)

Kristyn Hill
08-29-2012, 02:34 PM
I will Ashley. Cant wait to show my face...................

kimdl93
08-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Don't apologize for being "away". You have no obligation to the forum, except to join in when the spirit moves you. Its great that your wife has remained so steadfastly supportive and has encouraged you, even when you were beating yourself up. And wow, she's a shopper! Most of our members would think they'd died and gone to heaven if their wife bought them a wig, shoes, clothing and lingerie.

Hope you'll be able to spend some quality Kristyn time with your wife in the very near future. I'm sure you'll find an appropriate way to thank her for everything!

Kristyn Hill
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Thank you, Kim. I am driving in Friday and she promised some very sexy her & Kristyn time which drives me crazy. She visited me in South Texas in July for our Anniversary. My anniversary present you ask? Well, (3) pair of killer Carlos Santana Platform Pumps which I am sporting the Black Patent pair in my profile picture. I have lots of photos of them but can't seem to upload photos here since finding my Spirit again. Thank you for your kind words.

Nadine Annette
09-01-2012, 02:08 AM
It is great you have a supporting wife. My wife is understanding, but as yet has not gotten anything for Nadine. A girl can hope...

linda allen
09-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Kristyn, That's a great and inspiring story. My wife shops with me but she's too nervous when it's something that's obviously for me or that I have to try on like shoes. She's mostly OK with me being dressed around the house but she gets nervous that a friend or neighbor will come to the door. I can go in the bedroom but if they want to see me it takes a while to change back to "boy" mode. Next thing I need is a good wig.

Be sure to let your wife know how much you appreciate her and tell her you love her every day.

missmars
09-01-2012, 08:56 PM
conggraturation. YOu have good wife

Kristyn Hill
09-02-2012, 01:56 PM
It is great to have a supportive wife. She knows exactly how much I adore her. We are very lucky.