PDA

View Full Version : Life is not fair.

suzy1
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM
I have just got back from doing some work for my friend who owns a country estate.
He is going away again for two weeks on Friday and wants me to look after it as usual while he is away.

Two weeks of walks in the grounds in a skirt and top and evenings sitting on the veranda sipping a Martini in a lovely dress and heels.
Feeling the breeze on my legs as I walk among the trees as the sun sets over the distant hills.
The song birds greeting me as I awake in the morning and slip on a sun dress and have breakfast on the little table on the lawn.
Having fun with make up on Saturday night as I enjoy some Katy Perry and a couple of screwdrivers. [Maybe three screwdrivers?]

I’m Lucky and I know it.
I read Anne’s post [Anne2345] and my heart bleeds for her.

I am just lucky and I don’t deserve it.

SUZY

kimdl93
08-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Remember the line from "The Unforgiven"....the classic Eastwood film. "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it. "

Amalthea
08-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Sigh........................
Indulge yourself Suzy, you are worth it.

:bighug:

linda allen
08-29-2012, 06:29 PM
Have a great time and then tell us all about it!

paulaprimo
08-29-2012, 06:32 PM
glad you are having a blast, you do deserve it! enjoy and have fun!! if you'd like some company call me...lol

docrobbysherry
08-29-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm not sure that counts, Suzy! U know the old saying: "If a CD falls in the forest and no one can hear her yell, is she REALLY CDing?"

Marleena
08-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Everbody deserves to be happy Suzy. It can be achieved. So don't worry, be happy! <--- I hate that line it reminds me of a cheesy song. So yeah I'm glad you're happy.

Raychel
08-29-2012, 07:26 PM
You are lucky, just watch out for the naked groundskeeper. :heehee:

Debglam
08-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Great Suzy!

If you can't be wealthy, its good to have wealthy friends! :D

Deb

BLUE ORCHID
08-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Hi Suzy, Are you bragging or complaning???

Sophia Claire
08-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Remember the line from "The Unforgiven"....the classic Eastwood film. "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it. "

YOU READ MY MIND!! I was totally thinking the same thing! Spooky, a little bit...

But either way, Suzy, it doesn't matter if you deserve it. Live it up and if it's your way, be grateful to whomever that you got such a great opportunity.

StacyChambers
08-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Everyone's life has it's ups and downs. It's OK to enjoy your ups even when others are down. You're thinking of Anne2345 and that's good, and I'm sure you would do something more to help her if you could.

Tracii G
08-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Check for security cams!!! LOL

Jilmac
08-29-2012, 10:26 PM
My passport is still valid, mind if I join you?

Rachel Morley
08-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Wow! ... the way you're describing it sounds absolutely lovely! You don't deserve it? Why not? Sure you do :)

Check for security cams!!! LOL
Ha ha ... LOL .... great point. I'd definitely check if I was you.

Lynn Marie
08-29-2012, 10:52 PM
Deserving? Does make you wonder, doesn't it? Like Suzy, I'm way more fortunate than I have any right to be. I've always enjoyed my work, my hobbies, and the people in my life. I made more than enough money without hardly trying. I'm abundantly blessed and glad to be here.

I know others are not quite so fortunate. I feel bad for them and try to help in any way I can. I wish I had the solution to happiness. Maybe I do!