PDA

View Full Version : What a beautiful day

bobbimo
08-30-2012, 07:03 AM
I have nothing great for you to ponder today but just wanted to share how great life is.
My wife has been visiting her mom all week so I have been the Bachelor-ette.
Prior to this week I had not been dressing much because of the real hot weather, and the need to do a lot of heavy boy jobs.
I work at home so I can dress pretty much all the time, but I usually dress and sit at my computer.
But this week has been a treat. I've been able to spend extra time on Bobbi, plucking and experimenting with different makeups and outfits.
And today I have to clean the house because my wife is coming back (some boy traits always remain-the mess).
I did my makeup, but on my undies and little forms, a skirt and top, and shoes for a day of house cleaning.
Doesn't sound like much fun but I just bubble away when I look down to see my legs, and feel my skirt tap my tush. And my breast jiggle as I scrub the counter.
I just had to share my day with you all. and hope your having fun too.
Bobbi

Traceyjo
08-30-2012, 07:31 AM
I understand exactly how you feel Bobbi. I have those delightful periods of a few days every now and then when I can be Tracey and do all the same type of things you have been enjoying and it's amazing how much pleasure I can feel from just doing household chores that otherwise would be terribly boring. I'm looking forward to 5 days of such fun the week after next, My wife is always so happy how well the house has been maintained while she is away and she does know that it has been Tracey who has been so efficient.

linda allen
08-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Well, my wife is also out of town for the week, but unlike in the past, she knows and accepts my dressing so not much has changed. We haven't gotten to me wearing a wig or makeup yet so I'm wearing a cheap wig she doesn't know about (shame on me!).

The biggest difference is, normally I will "dress up" while she is at the gym, but dress down a bit before she comes home. Still as a female, but more casual. This week, I'm in pretty much full dress all day.

Given the choice, I would rather have her around as I miss her and I love her.

Claire Cook
08-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Sure makes housework more enjoyable, doesn't it? Hope the rest of the day is as good!

RADER
08-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Bobbi;
Every time I have to do the kitchen floor, and the bath room also, I dress up
in a dress, kind of like a June Carter dress, but not exactly. It just gives me
an incentive to do the work. And my wife smiles a lot.... Bless her.
Rader