PDA

View Full Version : Question for all TS

Debra Russell
08-30-2012, 11:34 AM
When did you realize you were TS instead of CD. I know now I am CD but wondered about it for years - I realized I am not TS when doing every day life, yes there are times when I think "I would really like to look" like that woman / magazine model but in reality I am admiring how she looks in that dress! and would love to emulate that look. I have discovered that I really don't want to have the responsibilities of a womans roll in life and want to be a male in daily activities; although at times I really think I would like to be a woman - just for a while - a day/week/month, don't know but I still want to be male in the end.
So as much as CD,ers underdress, (we all do) dress up at home or present our femm self's to the world, when does the TS realize she is not just a crossdresser and has actually been assigned the wrong gender - I am looking for that moment of realization when you actually figured it out.

Thank you all..............................Debra

katie_barns
08-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Wow great question. I don't know that I consider myself full TS. Mostly; because of my age I will never transition. I feel that time has passed me by. If I had accepted my feelings when I was young instead of denying them I probably would have lived a different life. I do have desires to be a woman and not look back. I would not only accept the aspects of being female but embrace them.

But to answer the questions from an almost [should have been] TS perspective. I believe the first time I dressed in public was when it hit me.

When I was able to put all the fears aside and present myself to the public as female, and I didn't get laughed at or mocked. That is when it hit me I could be a girl. It was more than just getting away with it, or pulling it off so to speak. That night I cried myself to sleep thinking how unfair it was that I had to live with myself as is after I proved to myself that what I felt inside was not wrong.
The problem is that my fear overcame me and I never did a thing about it. Today I sometimes regret my life and what it could have been. But at the same time I have a comfortable life with a family that depends on me. it would be hard to undo that. But a girl can dream!

I would think that a true TS probably knows from when they are very young. Just my opinion.

Is that what you were looking for?

Cynthia Anne
08-30-2012, 12:06 PM
I can remember as early as when I was fourteen I thought I was in the wrong body! Wishing ever since I persude it! But life always got in the way so here I am now too darn old to do anything about it!