PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite thing to do??

Veronica James
08-30-2012, 11:58 AM
My absolute perfect day all dressed up is to wake up early and get ready right away. Try to get out of the house before 11 am and go for a walk in the city. I have finally overcome my fear of ridicule or what others think. I also enjoy going to the movies,alone ( because I have no like minded friends :() and catching a nice flick. The perfect way to end the day is to go to my local bar (cd acceptable) and have a few drinks, while trying to mingle a bit. I think some people are intimidated by me because I'm tall and 210 lbs, but once they start to talk to me they realize that I am just a sweet person!! So what's your favorite activities???

Karren H
08-30-2012, 12:07 PM
no matter how I'm dressed my favorite thing to do is go at ice hockey.... idk .... knocking people down just make feel better... lol. wearing the same gear that my female team mates wear makes me feel even better! :)

katie_barns
08-30-2012, 12:23 PM
I am sort of stuck here. I love horseback riding, but have never had the chance to wear that cute little cowgirl outfit I have, while riding. Maybe someday. Next would be just shopping; which I do in drag and en femme.

suzy1
08-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Walk in the grounds of my friend’s country estate in a nice summer dress when I get the chance to.
[And I will be taking that walk two days from now]:dance:

Roni Lynn 68
08-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Coaching girls travel sofball. I love doing that the most. Unfortunately I cannot do tht dressed. I'm pretty sure the parents would lynch me. I can do it underdressed though, lol.

Amy Fakley
08-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Get completely into my girliest mode possible, then descend into my studio and completely utterly let go making music all day.
I just realized this. I actually built my studio in a closet (though we knocked the back wall out and reclaimed some attic space as well). How's that for irony?!!

Still funny though ... maybe I should have posted in the "whats in your closet" thread, LOL.

Lorileah
08-30-2012, 12:42 PM
:shush: I like being on this site so my favorite thing is :censor:. :whistling:

On the G rated side, I like dressing (most would say OVER dressing) and going out on the town. Usually to a nice place to eat and then drinks. Sometimes pool.

I might try what Karren does...let's see
:kickbutt::hwac::outtahere:

Yeah that WAS fun Karren...no I am not going to the box

outhiking
08-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Simply spending the day at home en femme is wonderful. I even enjoy hanging up the laundry or doing a bit of cleaning. As long as I'm dressed, it's all good.

sonna
08-30-2012, 01:07 PM
i love going to the mall just to walk around i always seem to meet
people that dont care, it helps me be a little more social. (i guess)

thats my favorite thing to do

docrobbysherry
08-30-2012, 01:18 PM
I assume u mean AFTER dressing? Because becoming Sherry is at the top of my list! After that, let's see; probably 1000 things. But, they're all so far down the list, I can't decide which is 2 or 3 and so forth.

Tracii G
08-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Love to get dressed up and hit the park or the mall and just mingle.
At home I tend to dress casual and play guitar all day doing sound track overdubs for a friend of mine's recording studio.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Driving myself crazy :bonk: taking pics from sun up to sun down just to get that one perfect shot!

Tracii G
08-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Driving myself crazy :bonk: taking pics from sun up to sun down just to get that one perfect shot!

OH I know it drives me crazy too!!

franlee
08-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Enjoying the sensations and experiances that come from being with my best friend, my wife. That means doing or going with her where-ever. If I'm alone it would be just hanging out on here while watching TV or going out to do the things that my wife would do if she was here. That simple!

kimdl93
08-30-2012, 01:52 PM
Wow, tough question, because relatively few of my favorite things to do has the least bit of connection to cross dressing...things like playing with my grandkids, sharing holiday dinners with family, hunting and fishing. When I'm dressed, I mostly just go about my business like everyone else, whether its buying groceries, walking my dogs or sitting poolside sipping a margarita.

Jocelyn Quivers
08-30-2012, 01:54 PM
OH I know it drives me crazy too!!

Especially when a good one never occurs, in which case "oh well" there's always tommorow, the day after, and so on! Or maybe I just need some outfits, shopping time!!:D

STACY B
08-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Walk by people I know out in public without being noticed ,,, Coloring my hair to look better ,, Losing wieght ,, Getting new clothes that fit ,,, Finding a killer makeup that covers my ugly man face ,, I could go on ,,But I wont ,,, Dont clap just throw money ,,Thank you ,,,Thank you very much ,,,,

Kathyxd
08-30-2012, 03:01 PM
My GF positively encourages me to dress. It satisfies her bi curiosity I think. So my favourite thing is to surprise her with a new outfit.

bridget thronton
08-30-2012, 08:37 PM
Shopping is my fav (best when spouse shops too) ding out is also good

Cynthia Anne
08-30-2012, 09:36 PM
Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! And when I'm done shopping, shop some more! btw I LOVE TO SHOP!

Kathi Lake
08-30-2012, 11:06 PM
Favorite thing to do? Spending time with my wife and family, puttering around the house, fixing/inventing things, reading, learning something new, serving others through my time and talents. You know, . . . stuff.

Oh, a few times a year, I also love to dress up and have fun.

:)

Kathi

Aloha Jayne
08-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Getting dressed in pink and frills on the yacht, hopping into the heli to the airport where I fly my private jet to the next race and then looking like a Million $$$ during the post race interviews. Oh wait, that is my favorite dream.

noeleena
08-31-2012, 02:47 AM
Hi,

I have three ,

Being with Dejarn our grandaughter 9 y 8 m .

Being with Jos .

Being with our Renaissance group for a week with over 200 men & women dressed in garb haveing a neat time together.

& i would love to have all three at the same place at the same time that would be great & family included, 16 of us, & id be dressed in my garb like every one & to have family dressed as well.......YES.....

...noeleena...

GinaD
08-31-2012, 06:04 AM
I assume your question refers to the favorite thing to do while dressing. I most enjoy getting prettied up, donning my black bikini, slipping on my favorite daisy dukes and a tank top, and taking a ride to the beach where I walk for hours just taking in the sounds and smells and feeling the wind in my hair. No conversations, no phone calls, just me dressed how I like and the peaceful surroundings.

kristinacd55
08-31-2012, 06:09 AM
To get ready, and go out dancing with friends! I've stopped drinking, but still do hang out at this club and it's not really an issue. So chatting with them and others is cool too.

erickka
08-31-2012, 06:20 AM
I love to get dolled up (blendable looks , of course) and go shopping....even if I don't buy a thing. being out and around oyhers just feels nice every once in a great while.

Sally24
08-31-2012, 07:40 AM
I don't have any one favorite thing to do. I do love a girl's day out. Get dressed casual but still a little stylish. My wife and daughter and I head out and hit some stores in the morning. With luck I usually find at least a few nice dresses and tops at the thrift store. Sometimes just trying on different looks is most of the fun.Then go to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory or one of our other favorites. I love to hear the waitstaff say "Hello ladies......"! Then take in a movie or show. It would be nice to go out afterwards for drinks and dancing but my wife doesn't like the noise and crowds

It's been awhile since one of these days, guess I'll have to plan one.

Beverley Sims
08-31-2012, 01:59 PM
Just trying to disguise myself and look like the woman I feel inside. :)

Kathyxd
09-01-2012, 04:38 AM
Getting dressed up and playing with my GF!

k lynn
09-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Since Iam a underdresser my favorite things to do are sitting in my lawn chair reading a good book or reading at the kitchen table drink a cup of coffee going for a long motorcycle ride working out and at least 3 times a year going to Ann Arbor Mich to play grandpa .

prettytoes
09-01-2012, 06:13 AM
My favorite girly thing to do is what most GG's consider a chore....I really enjoy shaving my legs! A few of my non-CD activities include scuba diving (love those Caribbean reefs!), bike riding (always wearing a sports bra), fishing, and hunting. I am going to Maine next month on a hunt. My daughter managed to get drawn in the lottery for a bull moose permit...a once in a lifetime event. I can already hear the backstraps sizzling on the grill. Yummy!

Audrey34
09-01-2012, 10:21 AM
I wish I could do all the wonderful things you ladies do. I only go out when I'm with my support group and it's usually a visit to the Dress Barn or the local wig shop. I don't have the courage to go places alone plus where I live it wouldn't be very safe either. I always wanted to just dress up for an entire day and happily work on my drawings and paintings.
-Audrey

famousunknown
09-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Oh, a few times a year, I also love to dress up and have fun.

You only dress up a few times a year? What a waste. You're a natural.

Kay Sterling
09-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Now that I'm a little older I don't go out very often. I do love to dress every day and work around the house and yard. I don't think the neighbors have figured it out yet. Do go out dressed to buy gas and to the local park to enjoy the day.

ArleneRaquel
09-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Welcome back to the forum KAY -:battingeyelashes:

NathalieX66
09-14-2012, 12:03 AM
Whatever the status quo of society does.
I play it in both genders.....either/or.

There is a deep girl side of me, she must be let out, and be permitted to roam free.

Aloha Jayne
09-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Watching NASCAR or F1 while wearing a panties, doing my nails and drinking a beer.

Marlene13
09-14-2012, 12:58 AM
dressing up in lingerie later in the evening then stepping out on the balconey and slowly stripping down to bra panties stockings and heels then sitting there thinking about how many eyes might be on me while i smoke a cigarette.

donnalee
09-14-2012, 05:37 AM
I just did one today that is likely to become my new favorite. I dressed up in a wonderful Ralph Lauren long black rayon skirt and a multi-colored rayon top appropriate to my age and physical configuration (a couple of nice features overwhelmed by a plethora of lousy ones) and baked a cake (using my 1950s Hamilton-Beach mixer). Came out well, tasted great and best of all I didn't get any batter on my clothes! (I'm kind of like Pigpen; dirt and particularly oil & grease seem to be attracted to me when I'm working on a car or doing any other dirty job.) I would start doing it more often, but my figure is in need of no such amplification.:battingeyelashes:

sometimes_miss
09-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Favorite thing to do (after intimate times with a woman, of course) is get in my sports care and drive, pretty much anywhere there isn't a lot of traffic. Crossdressing isn't up there as a recreational activity, it's something I do to feel normal. Being busy keeps the crossdressing thoughts away for a while, but it's lurking in the back of my mind and keeps coming back when my brain isn't busy with anything else.