PDA

View Full Version : At the Gym

alisa63
08-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Today at the gym, I wore red nylon shorts with a black microfiber thong underneath. I did this on purpose so that after sweating, the shorts would provide a nice VTL (visible thong line). There were two attractive GG's (early 20's) around when I was stretching, so I was sure to do a yoga child's pose to make sure my underwear was rather visible should they choose to look. Not sure why I do this exactly...am I slowly coming out to the world? I get nervous arond big muscle dudes that they will see it, but females, especially attractive ones...I like to show it off, so to speak. I know, another rambling post by me, but what gives? Why do I do this?

sonna
08-30-2012, 04:42 PM
maybe you just want attention!?!?

kimdl93
08-30-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't know why you do this, but you should not. Honestly, Alisa , this is not the way to come out to the world. I sincerely doubt that those 20 somethings wanted to see your VTL. What, if anything, were they to do with that information?

Here's a suggestion - if you want to come out to a woman, make it someone that you know, and someone that has some interest in you as a friend, etc. But not by a panty line.

FYI, I've gone to the gym en femme several times...that is to say, wearing a job bra, a tank top over it, and gym shorts. I went with the intention of presenting as a woman and I was treated accordingly. That is a lot different from trying to show 20 somethings a little thong.

wilt575
08-30-2012, 05:41 PM
I don't know why you do this, but you should not. Honestly, Alisa , this is not the way to come out to the world. I sincerely doubt that those 20 somethings wanted to see your VTL. What, if anything, were they to do with that information?

Here's a suggestion - if you want to come out to a woman, make it someone that you know, and someone that has some interest in you as a friend, etc. But not by a panty line.

FYI, I've gone to the gym en femme several times...that is to say, wearing a job bra, a tank top over it, and gym shorts. I went with the intention of presenting as a woman and I was treated accordingly. That is a lot different from trying to show 20 somethings a little thong.

Never heard of a job bra does that including appropriate padding?

kimdl93
08-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Never heard of a job bra does that including appropriate padding?

actually, it was a typoe...damned fingers ...I provided the appropriate padding. But you may have missed my point.

emilywatson
08-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Probably a mistype for jog bra, also called a sports bra.

Marleena
08-30-2012, 06:02 PM

I have to agree with Kim. I doubt they are interested, in fact they're probably creeped out by it. Why do you do it? Sounds almost like kinky exhibitionist type behavior. If anything it can cause you problems later at that gym.

Heather Daniels
08-30-2012, 06:12 PM
And you wonder why most of the world thinks of CD's as perverts?

Stephenie S
08-30-2012, 06:16 PM

I second this emotion.

S

Nocturnal Kaylee
08-31-2012, 12:58 AM

I don't know if I'd go so far as to call her a pervert. It isn't sound like there was any arousal in the act. It does sound like she can't quite find the proper outlet to come out though. Try coming out to close friends and family first.

Jill Devine
08-31-2012, 07:08 AM
Why do you do it? It's probably a form of exhibitionism. Similar to the thrill a flasher would get. I assume you are attracted to females and hence why you do it in front of girls and not guys...

I must agree with the sentiment on this thread that most likely the girls were either creeped out or totally confused. Little to no chance that they liked what they saw.

Marie-Elise
08-31-2012, 07:49 AM
Today at the gym, I wore red nylon shorts with a black microfiber thong underneath. I did this on purpose so that after sweating, the shorts would provide a nice VTL (visible thong line). There were two attractive GG's (early 20's) around when I was stretching, so I was sure to do a yoga child's pose to make sure my underwear was rather visible should they choose to look. Not sure why I do this exactly...am I slowly coming out to the world? I get nervous arond big muscle dudes that they will see it, but females, especially attractive ones...I like to show it off, so to speak. I know, another rambling post by me, but what gives? Why do I do this?

Are you serious? So, your expectation is that once they see the VTL (as you call it) they will do what?

I don't know what you expected to gain out of this but, looking at it from the woman's point of view (I am male so I may be wrong), you may be laughed at behind your back. Or be forever known as the weird guy who wears a thong to the gym.

But I could be wrong.

Sara Jessica
08-31-2012, 07:59 AM
Today at the gym, I wore red nylon shorts with a black microfiber thong underneath. I did this on purpose so that after sweating, the shorts would provide a nice VTL (visible thong line)...Not sure why I do this exactly...am I slowly coming out to the world? I get nervous arond big muscle dudes that they will see it, but females, especially attractive ones...I like to show it off, so to speak...Why do I do this?

Everyone knows the first step in coming out to the world is to show off your underwear. :eek:

I have to agree with Kim. I doubt they are interested, in fact they're probably creeped out by it. Why do you do it? Sounds almost like kinky exhibitionist type behavior. If anything it can cause you problems later at that gym.

Seriously, this is the right answer. Creepy is as creepy does.

Mistress Frillee
08-31-2012, 08:47 AM
I agree. Showing off your panties to strange women has nothing but creepy written all over it. I have spoken to females that have seen guys in exactly the situation you describe and they were creeped out by it and considered talking to the gym about it if it persisted.

Step off dude.

alisa63
08-31-2012, 09:22 AM
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback, even though it was a bit harsh at times.

alisa63
08-31-2012, 09:22 AM
Mistress Frillee, Please don't call me dude.

Marleena
08-31-2012, 09:25 AM
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback, even though it was a bit harsh at times.

It's actually a good thing you posted this question. It might save you some issues with members of that gym. The best way to come out in public is to dress fully and act the part. We've had similar threads before. The replies are always the same.

alisa63
08-31-2012, 02:15 PM
I heeded the majority's advice and wore navy blue shorts today. Completely opaque. Still wore A thong underneath just couldn't see it :-). Wonder if I will ever be able to go to the gym en femme. That is a very feminine place for me for some reason. Pretty girls in yoga pants. I want to be like them ...sigh.

kellycan27
08-31-2012, 02:20 PM
Are you serious? So, your expectation is that once they see the VTL (as you call it) they will do what?

I don't know what you expected to gain out of this but, looking at it from the woman's point of view (I am male so I may be wrong), you may be laughed at behind your back. Or be forever known as the weird guy who wears a thong to the gym.

But I could be wrong.

I think you pretty much nailed it.

Tracii G
08-31-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm thinking kinda creepy too JMO.
You got an honest set of replies if that is too harsh maybe you need to rethink what you are doing.

Lainie
08-31-2012, 05:06 PM
Crossdressing is often associated with narcissism.
Best to show some discretion. Don't want the slippery slope to end as a flasher in the park.

linda allen
09-06-2012, 12:51 PM
My wife belongs to a "women only" gym. I keep asking her if I can go if I wear a wig (it's a joke). She keeps saying no.

SweetHailey
09-24-2012, 04:19 AM
I apologize in advance if this comes across as angry, but I feel it's justified.

I just feel the need to say that you're not alone, and you not (necessarily) "wrong".

Sometimes I like to crouch or bend down in the isles of a store so that a very feminine pair of underwear shows. It is a exhibitionism, and it is exciting to me but I don't feel that its wrong. For me the excitement is that I am daring to say, "I wear women's underwear and I'm OK with it." I've seen people make the double takes, and I've never been approached, but I'm prepared to answer anyone who asks honestly and politely. So many posts on here say, "don't be afraid" and "don't hide it". Well that's just what I feel that I'm doing.

And to suggest, as some earlier responses have, that the "RIGHT WAY" to come out is to dress fully is a very narrow perspective, and suggests first of all, that there is a "right way", second, that we should all conform to some set of rules, and third, that dressing means the same thing to all of us. I think that all of these ideas are discriminatory and are exactly the opposite of what this site is about. Although I do like to dress fully sometimes, for me dressing is about feeling feminine and pretty, for me and only for me, and usually a nice pair of panties is enough to do that for me. And as I said before, letting, or even making sure that someone sees them is just my way of putting myself out there and telling the world that I'm here.

No one else here is better more righteous than me because they wear more women's clothes than I do, or do it more publicly or openly than I do.

So Alisa, I say you decide what your way is. And as long as you're doing it in front of the girls just because that's where you feel the least threatened, then there's no harm, and if they want to think it's creepy, that's their choice. People on here say to find someone who likes YOU for YOU, and is OK with you being yourself, but how can you do that if you're listening to people tell you, "it's OK as long as it's not just the underwear, and as long as it's not at the gym and as long as you do it front of everyone and not just the people you're comfortable with.

Besides... I KNOW plenty of people think that even being fully dressed is creepy.

But that's just my opinion. You form your own.

CINDYO
09-24-2012, 04:37 AM
young woman would probably not notice, or even care. It may tickle your fancy but.... that is about where it would start and where it would end, purely attention seeking and hoping for the shock value. It would not be there, trust me, if it was noticed, they would just keep their distance.

Beverley Sims
09-24-2012, 06:57 AM

I strongly agree with Kim here, what you are engaging in is vouyerism, and exhibitionism.
Perverted springs to mind as well.
I would conduct myself with a little decorum.

Beverley Sims
09-24-2012, 07:00 AM
I heeded the majority's advice and wore navy blue shorts today. Completely opaque. Still wore A thong underneath just couldn't see it :-). Wonder if I will ever be able to go to the gym en femme. That is a very feminine place for me for some reason. Pretty girls in yoga pants. I want to be like them ...sigh.
Just read your post and I am pleased you heeded the majority advice.

BLUE ORCHID
09-24-2012, 07:01 AM
Hi Alisa, You could just hang a sign around your neck.

Jenny Doolittle
09-24-2012, 07:52 AM
I appreciate Alisa's honesty and must say that as long as she is not harming another in her actions, well I cant fault her attempt for attention. Personally, I don't believe I would take the same path to allow others to know I enjoy dressing in clothes that are designed for women, but that is me.

I do recall years ago, as I first went out of the house with a pair of panties on, I was just sure that all others, especially women, would somehow know I had on panties. I think we all have had that same feeling. I believe maybe that is somehow tied to Alisa wanting to her panties to be seen by other women and in someway to have them approve or at least acknowledge her selections.

But, no matter what, I do hope that all the girls here treat others the way they would want to be treated in their comments. I am devoted to this forum because it is a place that you can get honest advice and comments from others who have the unique perspective on life due to our lifestyle.