PDA

View Full Version : It's all because.............

Kate Simmons
08-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Ever come up with some cockamamie reason why you are crossdressing? Here's one: Well my dog ate all of my tighty whities, so I had to wear my SO's panties. Figured that didn't look quite right, so I added a matching bra, then pantyhose for character. Figured I was half way there, so what the hey? I put a slip on and a dress. Figured by that time I may as well do the whole enchilada, so put on makeup, jewelery and wig and pumps. And that is why I'm dressed like a woman. Sounds perfectly logical to me. Anyone have any other "good ones"?:heehee::)

kimdl93
08-30-2012, 04:52 PM
I've come up with a variety of rationalizations over the years. My favorite is: "I just admire women so much, that I want to be like them." Yeah, right...that's why.

Thera Home
08-30-2012, 06:16 PM
I was bored with all my other hobbies and wanted to try something off the wall.:D
Go against the wave so to speak. Who knows whats next? Rowing a boat across the atlantic during a hurricane?:heehee: That would be a rush, Ill need a camera since I probably wont make it but who knows.:D

Thera

ReluctantDebutant
08-30-2012, 06:19 PM
What I am wearing girls clothes? Again!? That is one lousy hypnotist. I guess i'll try the patch to quit smoking.

Nocturnal Kaylee
08-30-2012, 06:43 PM
I've said I shave my legs and arms because grease gets on there at work and it causes tons of itching lol. I have Lon hair because I'm a musician so it totally makes sense *wink wink*

AllieSF
08-30-2012, 06:47 PM
The Devil made me do it!

Then I bought "Bic Pens For Her" and I was lost forever!

ReineD
08-30-2012, 07:11 PM
I've come up with a variety of rationalizations over the years. My favorite is: "I just admire women so much, that I want to be like them." Yeah, right...that's why.

LOL.

One of my favorites is, "but the clothes are just so much softer!" Apparently, no one has heard of silk shorts or pyjamas, or cashmere sweaters, or microfiber pants for men.

Nothing wrong with dressing, but why is there is such a reluctance to admit needing to express femininity?

AllieSF
08-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Reine, that is because when it gets to those soft silky fabrics, some people do not want to admit that they just turn them on!

STACY B
08-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Yall asked for it ? Well I shave my leggs becuz I ride a bike ,, Have on Pantyhose Bad veins ,, Ride a bike with girls shorts better fit ,, Girls tank matches the shorts ,, Paint my toe nails ,, Got ugly toe nails cover them up ,, High heels bad back already have the stockings on an my nails are painted might as well wear a dress got the rest on ,, So better fix my hair I would look Dumb without makeup an whats makeup without Jewelry an while I am in the mix maybe a little perfume ,,Holy crap I am dressed like a girl ,,,Oh well I gotta go somewhere no time to change now Im late . Not my fault ,,,Alot of medical problems ,, Doctors orders ,,, Blame it someone else it always works . :devil: :devil: :devil:

Rachel Morley
08-30-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm just different .... some guys like to go hunting and fishing, I like to put a on a dress and bake a cake :)

ReineD
08-30-2012, 07:25 PM
Reine, that is because when it gets to those soft silky fabrics, some people do not want to admit that they just turn them on!

:facepalm: Of course! I should have guessed.

But still, what's wrong with saying that expressing femininity is a turn-on? All kinds of things are turn-ons with people. I mean, sexuality is a great way to work through a lot of stuff!

STACY B
08-30-2012, 07:31 PM

But still, what's wrong with saying that expressing femininity is a turn-on? All kinds of things are turn-ons with people. I mean, sexuality is a great way to work through a lot of stuff!

Thats right ,,, I just LOVE IT ,,, Not becuz its soft or feels good ,,,Becuz its Womans . There are all kind of mens clothes that are spot on with womans ,, I like it cuz its female like me ,,, Shoes are not soft ,, There are all kinds of reasons ,,But the best an most truthful one is we like to look just like other sexy woman .

kimdl93
08-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Thats right ,,, I just LOVE IT ,,, Not becuz its soft or feels good ,,,Becuz its Womans . There are all kind of mens clothes that are spot on with womans ,, I like it cuz its female like me ,,, Shoes are not soft ,, There are all kinds of reasons ,,But the best an most truthful one is we like to look just like other sexy woman .

As usual, Stacy hits the bullseye. I don't wear women's clothing for the texture...but because it IS women's clothing. And that implicit WHY is because I want to be a woman. It's not really that hard to say...once you get used to it.

Amy Fakley
08-30-2012, 07:53 PM
"I'm a lumberjack and I'm okaaay ... " LOL ... sorry, I just felt the need to kick that off.
That's about the only excuse I can think of. Lumberjacks totally dress like this!

ReluctantDebutant
08-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Power outage this morning had to dress in the dark.

Didn't you know its opposite day you're the one wearing women's clothing.

Princess Chantal
08-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Cockamamie reasons huh??

I'm wearing a hip pads, a wig, fake nails, fake lashes, fake boobs, tape on my chest, and hid my bulge to be the real natural girl that has always been inside of me.

Cause the clothes are more comfortable.... "Gosh darn these heels and corset are killing me" said as I keep tugging at my skirt as it seems to not stop rising up.

It just my way to relax.... creating new threads dealing with stress: "My wife left me after I told her about my crossdressing", "The neighbour that I don't like, seen me dressed" and "My best friend is blackmailing me after I came out to him"

Cause I love wearing female clothing, as you can see by all the heels and little black dresses filling up my closet space..... with sales tags still on them (cause they don't blend in with your average female Walmart shopper)

Tracii G
08-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh no this thread is getting funnier by the minute.
Why do I wear women's clothes? Because I can!!

Ashley D.
08-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Why are you dressed like that?!!!!

Getting ready for Halloween,

But it's March?

I like to be ready early you know beat the rush. You know the saying beat the rush comes for whaling off the us cost.

What your trying to Chang the subject now… your wearing a skirt in spring for Halloween!

Mumm yea.

Okay what every?!

Ok sorry that was funny in my head lol

Chickhe
08-30-2012, 11:05 PM
...I've been hearing about all these gender bending stories in the news lately and wondered what all the fuss was about, so I tried it!

Aloha Jayne
08-30-2012, 11:24 PM
I lost a bet.

Men out there,,,, let me warn you. This could happen to you! This is what happens when you lose at fantasy football........to your wife!!!!!

"....I'll wear a wig and a dress..."

Really, you picked them because you liked their uniforms? You realise that those weren't even their uniforms. It was retro week. They only wore those for one game!

Be very careful out there....I'm just saying.

shayleetv
08-31-2012, 03:26 AM
Because I don't know anything about crossdressing when I was started by my mom and sister at a very early age. Mine is, "I was comfortable wearing girls clothes or boys and really didn't know there was any difference. But I did prefer the girl clothes because I had more fun when I wore them."

Thera Home
08-31-2012, 09:11 AM

Hell...............mine dont even work anymore:heehee:

Thera

P.S..........My baby makin days is over :whew!::whew!:

April_Ligeia
08-31-2012, 09:16 AM
"These are women's clothes? Gee, you would think they would have given me a heads up about that at the store when I bought them..."

STACY B
08-31-2012, 09:23 AM
Some one says ,, Why are you dressed like a woman ? I say ,,, Shhhhhh,,, Cant you see I am in Disquise ???? Im a Private DICK,,,, An I am on Asignment ! Be quiet ,,, Yull blow my Dam cover !! Now go away ,,, Im staking this shoe store out for a Client ! Duh,,, I gotta try all of them on so I will blend in . :D

linda allen
08-31-2012, 09:38 AM
When I think seriously about it, I believe my desire to dress and pretend to be a woman may be related to my mother hoping for a daughter and giving birth to me instead (that was back in the days when it was impossible to tell until the actual birth). She used me as a model when sewing dresses for her brother's daughters when I was young.

Or, it may be that I was a woman in a former life. :heehee:

In the end though, as long as I don't walk around town in boobs and a dress, no excuse is needed. I dress, I am happy, no problem!

Kate Simmons
08-31-2012, 10:08 AM
You could say "Well, I'm playing dress up.I wasn't allowed to as a kid when my Sister did it. I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about." I never had the chance....er, wait yes I did (in secret). Oh well! ;):battingeyelashes::)

Ashley D.
08-31-2012, 10:39 AM
Some one says ,, Why are you dressed like a woman ? I say ,,, Shhhhhh,,, Cant you see I am in Disquise ???? Im a Private DICK,,,, An I am on Asignment ! Be quiet ,,, Yull blow my Dam cover !! Now go away ,,, Im staking this shoe store out for a Client ! Duh,,, I gotta try all of them on so I will blend in . :D

Lol love that one! :)

Princess Chantal
08-31-2012, 11:04 AM
Cause I'm a lesbian stuck in a man's body/ I'm trying to accomplish my fantasy and hook up with a lesbian

I'm wearing these boobs, make up, wig, short skirt, stockings and heels to attract gay guys at the club tonight
(Over 10 years of trying and still haven't achieved even a pick up line from a gay guy for some odd reason LOL)

Sarah Doepner
08-31-2012, 01:07 PM
She said, "Go ahead and walk a mile in my shoes." Well, her shoes didn't fit so I had to get my own. They looked terrible with my coveralls so I added a skirt and that showed my hairy legs, so they were shaved and the skirt looked great now but the crumby tee shirt was an outrage so I got a blouse but it didn't look right without forms and by that time I needed to shave, do the makeup, add the jewelry and wear a wig because if I was going to walk a mile in her shoes it may as well be in the mall where they had some great sales going on that I just couldn't refuse and now I've got new things that don't match so, wanna go shopping?

linda allen
08-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Power outage this morning had to dress in the dark..

True story -It was about thirty years ago and my wife and I were moving and had finished packing the moving truck. No crossdressing at the time. The bedroom had no overhead light, just a switched outlet for a lamp and we had packed the lamp so it was pretty dark. We decided to change clothes and go to a fast food restaurant for dinner.

We got dressed and went to the restaurant, My jeans kept slipping down. Finally, I said something to my wife about the jeans slipping down. She took a look and burst out laughing. I was wearing a pair of her jeans!

Kate Simmons
08-31-2012, 03:56 PM
Some one says ,, Why are you dressed like a woman ? I say ,,, Shhhhhh,,, Cant you see I am in Disquise ???? Im a Private DICK,,,, An I am on Asignment ! Be quiet ,,, Yull blow my Dam cover !! Now go away ,,, Im staking this shoe store out for a Client ! Duh,,, I gotta try all of them on so I will blend in . :DThis would have actually been true if I had started my Private Investigator business. Guess who the field operative would have been? Sadly, for a number of reasons, it didn't pan out as planned.:battingeyelashes::)

STACY B
08-31-2012, 04:04 PM
This would have actually been true if I had started my Private Investigator business. Guess who the field operative would have been? Sadly, for a number of reasons, it didn't pan out as planned.:battingeyelashes::)

I can Blend SISSTA ,,, Put me in Coach ,,,Im ready ,,, Bond ---STACY Bond ,,,, Thats what the B is for ,,,, Stacy B ready ,,,,,,,

Kaz
08-31-2012, 04:21 PM
And I am Kaz... Kaz aka Stan... famous Eastern espionage agent... you like vodka? I have vodka.... I also have oil magnets... no I don't know what they are either... stick them on the fridge? So why look at me like that?

Oh s**t I'm wearing a dress again... :bonk: They're gonna kill me all over again...:eek:

Kate Simmons
08-31-2012, 04:32 PM
I'd probably get stuck on the vodka Kaz. BTW transvestite spies were all the rage during the cold war. I remember reading where they used to get officials drunk, take them to a motel room and disrobe. A confederate would be there taking pictures and then the official was blackmailed into doing things for the other side. Those were the days my friend.:daydreaming::)

BLUE ORCHID
08-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi Kate, All I can say is, It's who I'am and It's what I do.

TeresaL
08-31-2012, 05:35 PM
My wife threatened to divorce me if I don't crossdress.

Sally24
08-31-2012, 07:58 PM
"I like to think of it as a hobby that has me by the balls" unknown movie quote.

Randy
10-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Or, if you're like me, you like to hunt AND dress up. OK, it was only underdressing, but it still counts. I had forms in and my padded bra under camo while deer hunting tonight. No deer, but I did enjoy being out there - for more than one reason!

May(be)
10-02-2012, 10:18 PM
"Airline switched my luggage and this is all I have to wear... Yes, I know I returned home from my business trip 4 days ago."

STACY B
10-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Hey I forgot about this thread ,,,LOL,,,,, I love it by the way can't ya tell ? Anyway ,,,My next one is when some one comes up on ya an they ask ya why !!! Just tell um I am real famous an I am trying to not get seen thank you ,,, Dam poperazzi !!! So go away,,

Alice Torn
10-02-2012, 10:28 PM
I just like to go and be a well dressed lady temporarily, then back to the Twilight Zone/

Brittany CD
10-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Tried it when I was younger, really enjoyed it. I just really like women's clothing and I enjoy wigs as well. Figured I might as well go the whole way and put on makeup

heatherdress
10-02-2012, 11:30 PM
I crossdress to save money on men's clothes.

Davena Doll
10-02-2012, 11:36 PM
I just tell everyone I'm primping for Haloween.............. works for me and Kate I use that line too.

mirandacdgirl
10-02-2012, 11:44 PM
I shave my arms, legs and chest .. because having all this hair is HOT all the time.. <-- used it several times

Angela Campbell
10-03-2012, 05:51 AM
Its Bush's fault............................................. .......

Beverley Sims
10-03-2012, 07:47 AM
My girlfriends promised me a good time on the town if they could dress me up.
Yep!
That is the truth.
They paid for everything.
I was given a purse to carry with tissues, Makeup, 2 condoms and 4 tampons and a quarter to use the phone if I got into difficulties. :)
This was my "kit" if I got into trouble.
I have never looked back.

Tina B.
10-03-2012, 10:51 AM
I could never think of one until Lady Gaga gave it to me, " I was born this way " Or how about, dresses are cheaper than suits?
Tina B.

prettytoes
10-03-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm just different .... some guys like to go hunting and fishing, I like to put a on a dress and bake a cake :)

I like to go hunting and fishing AND put on a dress and bake a cake!

I used to tell my wife (before she new the whole truth) that women's panties fit better, and they were cheaper than men's.

heatherdress
10-03-2012, 11:47 AM
I crossdress because all my friends, neighbors and co-workers do. Society makes me. I don't like to, but I have to crossdress to be acccepted.

Joanne f
10-03-2012, 12:45 PM
My friend had a horse called Sinbad , a white stallion, now Sinbad was one of those horse's that would not let a man near him for some reason , now one day my friend was feeling very ill and Sinbad was out in the field and my friend wanted it in the stable at night , she asked one of her females friends to come over to put Sinbad away for the night but her friend could not do it so I said that I will have a go at getting him into the stable , well I tried for about an hour came in to my friend and said, " It is no good he will not let me near him " , so my friend came up with this idea , " what if you dress up like me in my clothes" I said, " Hey wait a minute ", I do not mined helping you but putting on woman's clothes is a bit far " she said , " but I think it is the only way you will get him in ", so reluctantly I agreed and said, " I suppose jodhpurs won't look to bad " she then said ," Ah I always put on a dress at night to get the horse in he seems to like that and comes in quietly" So for the sake of friendship I reluctantly put on her dress , Wow, the first thing I noticed was the softness of the material and thinking to myself ,I like this , but obviously I could not admit it to my friend, so after prancing around the field for about 3 hours ( me not the horse) I got the hose into the stable,my friend who was still feeling poorly talked me into doing it for the next week , how could I let her down now , the problem is Sinbad wants me to get him in all the time now so I am forced into it, but "Hey" the softness of that dress. maybe there is something wrong with me .

NicoleScott
10-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Well I shave my leggs becuz I ride a bike,..................... Ride a bike with girls shorts better fit

I thought you were going to say you shave your legs because your leg hair keeps getting caught in the bicycle chain.

MelanieB
10-03-2012, 03:39 PM
When I was 5 years old at infant school we were served rhubarb for pudding one day at dinner time......I hate rhubarb....so I left it on my plate and wouldn't eat it.

Teacher came to me and said "Eat that rhubarb or be in big trouble!!"

There was no way I was going to eat the yukky stuff, so....I saw her handbag on a chair and sneaked up and scraped all the muck straight in there......huh huh, serves you right, I thought

Anyway after school that day, on the way home, some of the big girls grabbed hold of me and dragged me off behind the bike sheds....they said they saw what I did at lunchtime and threatened me they would tell teacher what I had done

I begged them not to get me into trouble and they said OK but this is what you've got to do.....

Anyway they made me dress up in some of their clothes and make up and said if they ever saw me not wearing girls clothes I knew what would happen...

I'm 56 now.....I think the coast is clear....but just in case.....

I still hate rhubarb