View Full Version : Wow not even dressed

sonna
08-30-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm at work and we just had a customer come in, he (maamed) me
happens every so often, usually they are making fun of my hair
or something along those lines. but I just talked to my coworkers
who were laughing there buts off because he really thought I was
a woman.

not even dressed (wish that would more often)

kimdl93
08-30-2012, 04:56 PM
I had a thing in mind for your co-workers...but better judgement lead me to delete it. You're a pretty woman. and I can see someone making that assumption. Now, all you have to do is dress more often.

Nocturnal Kaylee
08-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Feels great doesn't it! I used to get that a lot when I had long hair (hoping to get back there soon). Let your co-workers laugh, you can smile on the inside.

Nadine Annette
08-30-2012, 07:10 PM
I get ma'amed too. But I am going bald and have short hair. I think it is demeanor.

STACY B
08-30-2012, 07:14 PM
I thought you were a girl to ? Hey Maam,,,, You dont need to dress ,,Girls have to wear Uniforms to ya know ,,, They see you Young Lady ,,Ya cant hide it ,,, It come out in your eyes ,,, You Beauty Queen you ,,,LOL,,,, The clothes are just Baggage ,, You can wear a garbage bag an be a girl !

Rachel Morley
08-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Looking at your profile pic I can't say I'm that surprised. You hair is femme and you have a feminine face. Add some gender neutral clothes and there you go! I have gotten mammed a few times in boy mode, it doesn't happen a lot, but it does happen. I'm a little person wearing fairly obvious girls clothes ... I guess they put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5. I love it all the same! :)

bridget thronton
08-30-2012, 08:51 PM
I am not at all upset when I get ma'amed (even happens in drab once in a while)

Cynthia Anne
08-30-2012, 09:30 PM
It is always sweet music to my ears when I get maam! Kinda sorta makes my day!

Beverley Sims
08-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Well that is progress or you are doing something wrong? :)