PDA

View Full Version : Mixed signals?

Danielle1960
09-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Hi everyone
I thought I run some mixed signals that my wife has run by me and see if there is any insight for me out there.

Well I guess to start my wife has made it clearly known that she is very against my thoughts and or attempts to CD. :( That is a real bummer for me. However recently she has started taking me to get manicures (no polish) eye brow waxing and pedicures. At least once a month now. Still she says no cding. Now she has offered to allow me to do a body shave or waxing but only once. I'm thinking that maybe she is breaking down or may be she is setting me up. :confused: Don't know for sure but you gals all seem to have such great insight I thought may be you might provide some valuable help.

Hopefully we might get a discussion up that would help others too with similar problems.

Thanks and I love this stuff! :D
Danielle

SAUNDRAH
09-14-2004, 03:48 PM
hi Danielle,
could be shes testing her own waters.starting with small things at first.don't push her.let her make up her own mind at this point.she has to make a decision one way or another.but you should try and add on a little here a little there,to whatever she doe's.let her lead.
a set-up,maybe not.but remember,your happiness not only with your wife,but as a crossdresser could suffer.
I don't know how long you've been married or at least together,but your choice to be a crossdresser was made long befor you two met.

keep in touch. and stay cool! :cool:

p.s.;don't stop being who you realy are. :D

Amelie
09-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Your right about one thing, these are mixed signals, I'm all mixed up reading them. She wants you to have no thought of CDing but offers a body waxing(???) That is mixed up. Is she teasing you?? Any wife who would not like her man to CD, I don't think would wax his eyebrows. All I can say is like Saundrah and that is to take it slow and cautious.

Love Amelie

Danielle1960
09-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Thanks girls for the input. I think after 20 years together that she deserves the chance to grow into this idea. She does give mixed signals but I think I'll play along! May be she will like the results ;)

Danielle

jessicadiane
09-14-2004, 05:53 PM
Danielle,
I think your wife is testing the waters. My wife is doing the same thing.Well not literally but I wish.Anyways she is accepting things little by little and I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up accepting me completely.But it takes little steps at a time